• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I see a lot of guys being called girls lately around here.

Am I the only one they call a guy anymore? Did I accidentally leap into the genderflip multiverse? :troll:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Nobody has told me to kill myself over a game of Smash, so it is currently just above Neopets and right below being a Quaker.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Am I the only one they call a guy anymore? Did I accidentally leap into the genderflip multiverse? :troll:
I actually enjoy seeing you being called a he, I find it hilarious.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Well, at lest they don't mistaken my gender... I think...

If you are talking about my avatar' s character... well...
People get confused on his gender when he was first revealed on Xenoblade twitter, including me... it wasn't until I hear his English voice that sets stone.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Nobody has told me to kill myself over a game of Smash, so it is currently just above Neopets and right below being a Quaker.
This makes me miss playing For Glory tbh. Especially on Team Smash. Was fighting a dude that before he left, spelt out my actual first name and told me to go KMS for using "fake characters" lol

Response made me smile.

Won against him multiple times. Teabagging when I died, partnered with a good :4littlemac: doing most of the work. Telling me to go kill myself when I didn't even give him my :4ryu: lmao.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
*vampire Apatosaurus walks into room*

AAAY I'M SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE
Pokechu Pokechu .

I don't mind it myself either. The backpedal is fun to watch, too. :awesome:
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei .

Oh really? Like what, evidence would be pretty nice.
There is not, in this or any other universe, enough peanut butter to bribe my way out of some kind of infraction for those stories.

I cannot stop you from digging through my post history of your own volition, but, officially speaking, neither can I endorse it.

D

Deleted member

If those hot-pink things were nipples extruding a little, than some would "like that"
OKAY I AM DONE, sorry.
This makes me miss playing For Glory tbh. Especially on Team Smash. Was fighting a dude that before he left, spelt out my actual first name and told me to go KMS for using "fake characters" lol

Response made me smile.

Won against him multiple times. Teabagging when I died when his partner who was a pretty good :4littlemac:. Telling me to go kill myself when I didn't even give him my :4ryu: lmao.
I still play For Glory to this day and back then I used to be terrible. Now I am really good actually. I am still learning how to DI but I can Tech properly. I love playing :4pacman:in For Glory for some reason.
Okay so I assumed she was a guy.

Sue me.
I will take you to court then.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

xD I get it the other way around, at times because of the avatar I use, but mostly thanks to my own name and surname since Andrea is used for both male and females in Italy and I think my surname is also a name for a place from over there (but I think it actually comes from a Spaniard place), even an actual italian artist from Devianart thought I was also Italian and male... xD It has happened so many times that I just laugh at it. If my memory doesn't fail me, someone said that discovering that I was a female was as shocking as when they discovered that Samus is a woman in the first Metroid.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
If female nipples are censored, but male nipples aren't, is it acceptable to censor female nipples with male nipples?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If female nipples are censored, but male nipples aren't, is it acceptable to censor female nipples with male nipples?
These are the things that keep me up at night.

My nipples, I mean.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Photoshopping Mario's nipples on Pyra

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Killing Arduran with Blade Combos*
Man, this is annoying...

*Killing Arduran with Driver Combos*
Man, this is fun!

Ivander

Smash Legend
The funny thing is that if you people didn't know my gender, you'd probably assume I would be female by my natural voice. It's actually very hilarious when over the phone/mic/etc people mistake me for a female and yet people who know me in real life have compared me to MCU Thor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom