• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can I leave you guys unsupervised for two hours without the discussion derailing into nipples at least once, please?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to rename this place to LemmeSmashboards.

D

Deleted member

True Name: Pokechu
Class: Caster
Noble Phantasm: Thirst Incarnated: Pick Up Line.
As a Heroic Spirit with the Man Attribute(because only a man could be this thirsty), he's only a candidate for the Caster class.
Though the concept of thirst doesn't exist in the physical realm, Pokechu somehow managed to break the boundaries estabilished by the World and manifest it, thus, this Noble Phantasm is the perfect representation of the Servant's life. When unleashed, the words spoken by the Servant will cause nausea and an incredible feeling of thirst on those who hear them. Even if the entire ocean were to be constituted of purely of fresh water, it would still not be enough to satiate the victim. As such, this is an incredibly dangerous Noble Phantasm, as its use usually leads to a slow and painful death unless the user is stopped, being able to affect both foes and allies alike.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Can I leave you guys unsupervised for two hours without the discussion derailing into nipples at least once, please?
Nipples the Enchilada is our spirit guardia-

Enough Already.png

. . .Nevermind.

Chrono.

True Name: Pokechu
Class: Caster
Noble Phantasm: Thirst Incarnated: Pick Up Line.
As a Heroic Spirit with the Man Attribute(because only a man could be this thirsty), he's only a candidate for the Caster class.
Though the concept of thirst doesn't exist in the physical realm, Pokechu somehow managed to break the boundaries estabilished by the World and manifest it, thus, this Noble Phantasm is the perfect representation of the Servant's life. When unleashed, the words spoken by the Servant will cause nausea and an incredible feeling of thirst on those who hear them. Even if the entire ocean were to be constituted of purely of fresh water, it would still not be enough to satiate the victim. As such, this is an incredibly dangerous Noble Phantasm, as its use usually leads to a slow and painful death unless the user is stopped, being able to affect both foes and allies alike.
Was this meant for the Mafia thread?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Was this meant for the Mafia thread?
Pokechu was summoned, I don't think it matters.

That said, it's excellent advertisement for the quality services that the Mafia thread offers. :awesome:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So...

Last few pages were nipples.

Now we're talking about dongs.

What will be next?

D

Deleted member

HE'S THE LEADER OF THE BUNCH, YOU KNOW HIM WELL

HE'S FINALLY BACK, TO KICK SOME censorship
Confirmed: DK is anti-censorship. Who else would leave the "one hell of a guy" line intact in an E-rated game?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Be me after not checking up in the afternoon's conversations:
"What crazy antics have transpired on the Nintenzone Social..."
Initially sees Opo's unreliability when it comes to pet names, decides to skip to see what's going on right now, and realises what the page's title is...

Well then... I'm not quite sure If I want see what on earth transpired, or not. We'll find out soon enough...

Chrono.

How about the name Dickson no longer being censored?

Be me after not checking up in the afternoon's conversations:
"What crazy antics have transpired on the Nintenzone Social..."
Initially sees Opo's unreliability when it comes to pet names, decides to skip to see what's going on right now, and realises what the page's title is...

Well then... I'm not quite sure If I want see what on earth transpired, or not. We'll find out soon enough...
TL;DR: Shiny asked something, I replied with a nipple joke, two pages later all hell broke loose.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
i try to hit " Post Reply ", but my finger misses the mouse button and i punch myself in the veiny obelisk instead

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I started playing Smash again on my Wii U...

it's now almost 2AM....

What have I done!? O.O

Chrono.

DBFZ has officially ruined me.

I just tried to Vanish in SFV.

This is a new low for me.

D

Deleted member

Ohayo gozaimasu. Did y'all have a good week? Sa, tsuite wa...three things at random I feel like sharing on this wonderful Saturday morning...

So I check out KuroganeHammer's Frame Data Repository to study frame data like I do regularly, and I see that something is not right about the landing page:
This is what had me LMFAO. It appears he cannot stand Bayo's presence in Smash 4. But let us thank our Lord and savior for having :4bayonetta:'s frame data indexed in Google.

Secondly, did anyone read this rather informative article? I did, and I am succinctly going to share my thoughts since I am uncertain if I can talk about it in the V4 Tier List/Competitive Analysis Thread. The author has done swimmingly to convince me that now is not quite the time to expunge and expurgate my girl O.G. :4bayonetta2: from the competitive scene. Ever since I acquired her player-two amiibo I have loved and supported her. I tell you what, that article was worth taking 45 minutes or so to peruse it entirely.

And finally, some fun facts about some of the Pokèball Pokèmon for the interested reader (most Smashers are too busy playing competitively to notice):
  • In Melee, just before it leaves, any opponents that touch Charizard will take 24% damage and extreme knockback. I can remember one time I was almost Star KO'd at 50%. And in Stamina mode, he can star KO some characters this way if the opposition is adequately light and/or floaty.
  • In Melee's Stamina mode, Togepi's Sleep Powder (or was it Leech Seed?) can OHKO defeated characters. You have to have three or four players in the match to see this.
  • In Melee, if you get Suicune from a Pokèball but it lands on the collapsible awnings in Onett, jump a few more times to make the platforms collaspe. If Suicune is dropped from these platforms while trapping opponents in the Icy Wind, the opponent stops taking damage but they are still caught in the attack.
  • Staryu's Swift in Melee has him shoot anywhere from 22 to 29 rounds at random. Oh, and its attack appears to be weakened to some degree in each game it appears in. In Brawl, Swift no longer passes through walls, and in Smash 4 it has limited range and still cannot pass through walls.
  • In Brawl, it is possible for two or more of the same Pokemon to appear in battle simultaneously. Also, Pokemon attacks are affected by stale-move negation (damn).
  • Weavile's False Swipe no longer stuns opponents in Project M.
  • Gulpin's Swallow in Project M has a random chance of one-hit KOing your opponent.
  • Piplup and Oshawott function identically, but Piplup can make KOs more effectively in stages that have bottom blast zones whereas Oshawott can very effectively make KOs on stages with walk-off blast zones.

That is all from me this week. As soon as I achieve more likes than messages, y'all will see me again and I promise to show off at that time with a little something that I have been working on to celebrate that acheievement. Before I fly away, Grandma Shizuka has a little tip for y'all: watch a little TBN before y'all hit the sack. Now...SCRAM! (Mr. Resetti's words, not mine...)

Soreja, mata ato de. :kirby:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom