• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
The funny thing is, my uncensored post is way more disgusting than any of the censored terms

EDIT: Hey, “my uncensored post” is also a workable euphemism. Just a tip.

EDIT2: Hey,

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Today was the first day I played Smash since August. Unless I'm mistaken that was the longest I've ever gone between Smashes.

Felt good to get back into it, I really hope we get it on the Switch soon. :D

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Today was the first day I played Smash since August. Unless I'm mistaken that was the longest I've ever gone between Smashes.

I played with some guys at school and they had a modded Smash 4 where many of the characters were stupid strong (meta knight stronger than brawl, etc). I picked Samus (who I didn’t realize was unmodified) and got to top 3 of 8

Placebo Samus is best Samus

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*just woke up*

"Alright, what's going on in this thr-

*See all the nipples and dong jokes*

Amalthus meme.PNG

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've been playing Huniepop nonstop for five straight days just to beat it.

I have no life and Kyu is the best girl.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've been playing Huniepop nonstop for five straight days just to beat it.

I have no life and Kyu is the best girl.
...Alright, sorry in advance, but I readed your post so fast that, I thought Kyu was a ship name for Ryu and Ken from Streets', and I was like:

"Wait, what?! I...I didn't know you were into that sort of things."

That, or I may be too tired right now.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
meanwhile im jsut sitting here playing the kingdomhearts event in FF record keeper hoping i get the crabclaw keyblade

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I take offense to that last one.
Sorry about that, if you are legit.
Mafia: pickup lines

Nintenzone: Whatever the **** this conversation is.

Smashboards really wants to smash. . .
:061:
Indeed.
It is good to be a Cloud main with that long sword.

You want to play with me? I played with @PLATINUM7 a few days ago, tough guy. Mostly even between wins.
*just woke up*

View attachment 137494
Nah we are all just too curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sorry about that, if you are legit.

Indeed.
It is good to be a Cloud main with that long sword.

You want to play with me? I played with @PLATINUM7 a few days ago, tough guy. Mostly even between wins.

Nah we are all just too curious.
Curious about nipples and dong?

Yeah, sound like a normal day on the internet I guess.

D

Deleted member

Curious about nipples and dong?

Yeah, sound like a normal day on the internet I guess.
I was in the nipple page. I think it happened when I got crazy with talking about if those pink spots were Pyra's nipples extruding out ( probably not ), and the whole nipple joke started.
It is never normal here, we just have horny minds and curious like good models like....
Leonardo da Vinchi, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln and so on... ( not the horny part though )

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was in the nipple page. I think it happened when I got crazy with talking about if those pink spots were Pyra's nipples extruding out ( probably not ), and the whole nipple joke started.
It is never normal here, we just have horny minds and curious like good models like....
Leonardo da Vinchi, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln and so on... ( not the horny part though )
...I do not want to continue this discussion anymore....

D

Deleted member

I played with some guys at school and they had a modded Smash 4 where many of the characters were stupid strong (meta knight stronger than brawl, etc). I picked Samus (who I didn’t realize was unmodified) and got to top 3 of 8

Placebo Samus is best Samus
What the? Tell those school guys to play real Smash 4 ( If you want to ). Either way nice job!
*just woke up*

View attachment 137494
Nah we are growing as a people, our curious minds could make us smarter if we perhaps.... tried!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What the? Tell those school guys to play real Smash 4 ( If you want to ). Either way nice job!

Nah we are growing as a people, our curious minds could make us smarter if we perhaps.... tried!
Why did you answered this post again?:4gaw:

D

Deleted member

Why did you answered this post again?:4gaw:
Aah forgot I even answered it.
Either way I have a stupid question to all of you in this thread:
What gaming character is the most attractive ( physically, not mentally ) to you?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What gaming character is the most attractive ( physically, not mentally ) to you?
The cup of tea that Pyra is holding in my avi right now.

I mean, look at how shiny it is!

D

Deleted member

I heard they are making a Tombraider movie.... Does not look that bad.

D

Deleted member

With the new Takumi GHB, we can go back to saying "**** Takumi" because gopd God, **** him and his stupid map.

Still on the topic of Gacha, are there going to be any rate ups for Saber Artoria in FGO in the near future? She's, like, the one Servant I want but my best shot at her is in the damn story summon now

Ivander

Smash Legend
With the new Takumi GHB, we can go back to saying "**** Takumi" because gopd God, **** him and his stupid map.

Still on the topic of Gacha, are there going to be any rate ups for Saber Artoria in FGO in the near future? She's, like, the one Servant I want but my best shot at her is in the damn story summon now
I don't know when, since our rate-ups are done differently compared to JP. There are times when during some Rate-ups, they cycle through 5-Stars to go alongside currant Rate-ups. But since NA has been doing their Rate-Ups differently, I can't say when for certain.

Also, someone found a good way to deal with both Takumis.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/7zvl2b/avoid_dealing_with_skadi/

Still having thoughts on foddering V!Ike?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am sad to say this, but I honestly really have not had a friend who would come over my house or do something else in a long time ( like seven or eight years I think ). I am just bad at keeping friends to be honest. How can I improve on this? I feel so lonely, but at least I got you users who act like my friends. Can someone please reply to this?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I am sad to say this, but I honestly really have not had a friend who would come over my house or do something else in a long time ( like seven or eight years I think ). I am just bad at keeping friends to be honest. How can I improve on this? I feel so lonely, but at least I got you users who act like my friends. Can someone please reply to this?
I think many people her are in the same boat tbh. (Yes, including me.)

-------------------------

@Mythra

THE DEED IS DONE.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I mean Samus is attractive no matter what suit she's wearing....
:4samus::4zss:

cept for the Varia Suit from Fusion...that's just...ugly...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I gotta be honest here, I am still confuse on your question when I don't see any pink spots on Pyra's chest... just what is the base pic that you saw Pyra's chest having pink spots?
By looking at your avi's Pyra... I don't see any pink spots on her chest... only seeing her core crystal, and two gold clips on her chest which I already sort of answered that they might just be for aesthetic purposes.

And again, I understand that you might think Pyra's design is just too weird for a Xenoblade game (Which is actually not though), but once you check other rare Blade's design you will start to think Pyra's design is normal.

Also um... you shouldn't mention Lincoln since he isn't known for curiosity... he is usually know for being a president that prevent his country from being divided...

That's unfortunate to hear... but I hope I can give out some advice...
If you wanna make friends meet,greet, and chat with people that has mostly the same hobby, likes, or interest as you, so if you are still at school, go and join clubs that interests you. When I was in USA I joined the university's anime club because I like anime (obviously), and I get along with plenty of people and even made friends in the clubs, there's still two to three of them that I still keep in touch with them. That may not sound like a lot, but that's something.
Next is, chat a lot, the more open you are willing to talk to other people, the more people will start to pay attention to you.
Another one... help people, even when it comes to strangers if they have problems and if you can capable of helping them, just do it. And then as the previous advice... chat with him/her, even a short conversation involved still worth something.

I have my brothers and sisters when I am back at my home... and since we all like playing Nintendo games and even certain animes, we get well together a lot. That being said when I am at my home university, I still have a lot of things need to set on foot before I meet my friends, and who knows how much have they changed when I was out of the country...

So... I am a bit like you but not that desperate yet. Afterall, when entering third grade you will start to pick a certain course direction and the course will get more hard....

D

Deleted member

I think many people her are in the same boat tbh. (Yes, including me.)

-------------------------

@Mythra

THE DEED IS DONE.
I know I already said it in your twitter but I love this! Good job for drawing this! I sympathize with you.

Hey Aetheri Aetheri want to play some Smash Brothers for Wii U?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I know I already said it in your twitter but I love this! Good job for drawing this! I sympathize with you.

Hey Aetheri Aetheri want to play some Smash Brothers for Wii U?
Not now...I have to go to work in a couple hours and I'm gonna be getting ready to go soon...

D

Deleted member

Seriously, **** Takumi, this Infernal GHB is ****ing stupid. Skadi only exists to **** you over in this specific instance.
I don't think I can beat it with my current team, I even tried putting Lyon in to deal with the archers but the two Takumis have CA or Lukas for the Infantry Sword because he ****s over my entire team but he gets murdered by one of the healers.
****, Joshua can actually tank the lower-right corner if one of the healers goes in front of him but Skadi's effect makes him die on the next turn.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
D

Deleted member

I have to ask, do people find me unsettling and uncomfortable? In other words, am I a "cringy" user?
I have been sad and busy lately.
**** it feels so good outside, i might actually Go outside
It is good to go outside! Too bad it is too cold for me right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom