• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Small Brain: Expecting Lugia
Big Brain: Expecting Zeraora
Ascended Brain: The mysterious chick
Cosmic Brain: Expecting Pokémon Switch
Multiversal Brain: "Where tf is Smash Bros.?"
Even Bigger Multiversal Brain: "Smash will be revealed at the next Fire Emblem Direct."

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope we hear of the switch game though on Pokémon day or by it. Someone on 4chan brought up rthat maybe they can recap the past 22 Years in a video then at the end announce when the switch news is coming. I would be ok with this.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Gotta say guys, I'm looking forward to F-Zero and Kid Icarus being revealed at E3.

... As inaugural games for the Switch Virtual Console.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My foresight tells me F-Zero and KI will remain in the freezer as Star Fox gets revived with a new game that will get bundled with Labo Arwings.

D

Deleted member

AreJay25 AreJay25 you should be more active here, you are quite a funny person. Or not being active and then making the "lol" post is what makes you popular. I tagged this post for a good reason.
My foresight tells me F-Zero and KI will remain in the freezer as Star Fox gets revived with a new game that will get bundled with Labo Arwings.
If you are right, I will eat my shoes.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Gotta say guys, I'm looking forward to F-Zero and Kid Icarus being revealed at E3.

TBH I'm waiting for Kid Icarus to release of Switch VC anyway before I buy it, so w/e.

Don't even joke about those franchises being on the same level of undeath, though. the thought hurts too much

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Now that me and many others finished the game, I can ask this question. Who is your favorite Aegis?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

i sure can’t wait for:
virtual console to still not freaking exist!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ShinyLegendary liked this post even though he likely doesn't even know who this guy is. Huh...
I DO KNOW HIM GAAH

Now that me and many others finished the game, I can ask this question. Who is your favorite Aegis?

I get it. My favorite Aegis is this type:
Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- King's Shield
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball
- Shadow Ball
:troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You say you know him, then say you do not.

LYNCH THE LIARS! :troll:
I am no liar, for I still know him. You shall not lynch the enlightened man who promises to end the monarchy of Fire Emblem's kings and queens for a democracy.
@ShinyLegendary liking isn’t an answer.
You do not get the point. Likes are supposed to be friendly, knowing you made a good post. I only like good posts.

D

Deleted member

If I ran for president, I would make education more important yet less stressful. Sounds good?
In all seriousness, I am too shy and just do not want to be a president. Too much work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Mrs. Stuffed Crust Pizza.

Romantically, would not be the most dangerous thing I've ever done.
I am curious how having a three-way with a sapient stuffed crust pizza and a dragon who's head alone is the size of a city isn't more dangerous than the most dangerous thing you've ever done.

I would guess the above scenario would certainly be the most creative, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom