• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm guessing by your Avatars you guys are a bunch of Weebs.
*inhales deeply*
"DID SOMEONE SAY WEEBS?!?" I yell as my toku collection, amiibo, Nendoroids, manga and DVDs fall out of my mouth
I am going to say it, but anime fans =/= weebs
I am not a weeb myself although I dream of going to Japan. Same with France.
I dunno man, that sounds like something a weeb would say

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Question, if I made a house made of unmeltable ice, would anymone live in it?

Because on DQB im thinking of making a house made of ice
You dont know how bad I wanna visit Japan but I sure wouldnt wanna live there and France seems nice too. French accents are the best

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hard to take that statement seriously with that Pyra avatar.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If someone did kill another character during the Tournament of Power what do you think would have happened?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
*inhales deeply*
"DID SOMEONE SAY WEEBS?!?" I yell as my toku collection, amiibo, Nendoroids, manga and DVDs fall out of my mouth
Ah, look at this weeb, drowning in her Sentai toys.:p

Hey, stop looking at my savings for S.H. Figuarts of Cures from Precure.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Question, if I made a house made of unmeltable ice, would anymone live in it?

Because on DQB im thinking of making a house made of ice

You dont know how bad I wanna visit Japan but I sure wouldnt wanna live there and France seems nice too. French accents are the best
Well
I think a house with transparent walls is not good for privacy :p

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
>104 on Spanish quiz ( perfect ) :grin:

Let us be weebs in peace, thank you very much. :troll:
You ain't wrong.

Puff avi, puff reference in the username - you fit right in, chum.
View attachment 137445

Welcome to weeb hell, enjoy your stay.
The weebest of all the weebs
Congratulations, you figured me out.
Rejoice my brothers and sisters, for I am a weeb too!

"Starts running with arms behind my back while Chase plays in the background."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

United States fans probably do not like Weebs in their country because they want them to respect their culture I think.
Well opinions are free.
Rejoice my brothers and sisters, for I am a weeb too!

"Starts running with arms behind my back while Chase plays in the background."
k
Well
Especially in the bathroom or bathing area.

Starlight_Lily

Joke's on you, only Sentai stuff I have are 3 DVDs! Though that's because the Lupinranger VS Patranger stuff has yet to be sent
So, that means you have failed your duty as a Sentai Weeb, a true Sentai Weeb, would have all the Sentai's on all the formats that they've been released on, even laser disc :p

Unlike you I have plans to get ALL DVDs, of every Precure series, seriously up your weeb game, Gwen.

Though your still a head of me with 3 DVDs...
I can't help the fact I can only find temp jobs...:cry:

I hardly watch enough animu to be called as such.
But Wario Bros., you just have to watch one anime to be a weeb these days, yes even if you watched Pokemon as a child. :troll:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
So, that means you have failed your duty as a Sentai Weeb, a true Sentai Weeb, would have all the Sentai's on all the formats that they've been released on, even laser disc :p

Unlike you I have plans to get ALL DVDs, of every Precure series, seriously up your weeb game, Gwen.

Though your still a head of me with 3 DVDs...
I can't help the fact I can only find temp jobs...:cry:

But Wario Bros., you just have to watch one anime to be a weeb these days, yes even if you watched Pokemon as a child.
Joke's on you again, I'm a Rider weeb first and foremost, I even have rare collectables of the current Kamen Rider Build stuff! There's so much, I need a box for it all!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well
Especially in the bathroom or bathing area.
There's a window in my shower, facing a semi-public court, so I've formed a personal policy for exactly this scenario.

If I'm showering, and someone else looks into my house and doesn't like what they see, it's their own damn fault.

Problem? Stare into someone else's window.

And if they do like what they see, I guess they're welcome.

Starlight_Lily

Joke's on you again, I'm a Rider weeb first and foremost, I even have rare collectables of the current Kamen Rider Build stuff! There's so much, I need a box for it all!
****, I forgot your Rider Weeb, not a Sentai weeb, I failed at my duty of trolling, I shall now commit Sudoku for my mistake...

Though jokes on you, I'm going to the really over top move and buy figures of my favourite characters from Precure, that are out of print, and will totally leave me with minus £200.

Hey I never said I was responsible with my money.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
****, I forgot your Rider Weeb, not a Sentai weeb, I failed at my duty of trolling, I shall now commit Sudoku for my mistake...

Though jokes on you, I'm going to the really over top move and buy figures of my favourite characters from Precure, that are out of print, and will totally leave me with minus £200.

Hey I never said I was responsible with my money.
Joke's on you, I already have a S.H Figuarts of Agito Burning with Build and Cheeda Nick on the way!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Question, if I made a house made of unmeltable ice, would anyone live in it?
Considering Ice Hotels are a real thing(I should know since I live in Canada) and people do come to sleep in them, I feel it's pretty safe to say that some people would live in an ice house if given the opportunity.

D

Deleted member

Hard to take that statement seriously with that Pyra avatar.
Oh so you think I am a weeb because of my avatar? Talk more and the clock is coming back. His name is Tony.
You are an intelligent one indeed.
There's a window in my shower, facing a semi-public court, so I've formed a personal policy for exactly this scenario.

If I'm showering, and someone else looks into my house and doesn't like what they see, it's their own damn fault.

Problem? Stare into someone else's window.

And if they do like what they see, I guess they're welcome.
If someone is seeing you take a shower through your window, than you should be convinced that they are a stalker.

D

Deleted member

If Gwen is a Rider Weeb does that mean she's just a bigger swallow?

Starlight_Lily

Joke's on you, I already have a S.H Figuarts of Agito Burning with Build and Cheeda Nick on the way!
But do you have the room for them? :troll:

And if you don't, do you plan to keep them sealed in box? Cause I know those S.H. Figuarts of those Cures I get, means I'll have to rearrange my bookshelf.

Also, fun fact my current anime and manga collection costs of, 3 Yuri manga.

What, cut me some slack, I have no space on my shelves, and no one said being a geek was easy, especially when you've stupidly chosen to be a Anime/Manga, Gaming and Tabletop RPG geek.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dang Shishoe, that new gif is something.
Question, who do you guys find more uh... "attractive"?
Camilla from FE or Pyra from XC2? Tell me.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
If Gwen is a Rider Weeb does that mean she's just a bigger swallow?
Go away Fate weeb, nobody liked you except for Gaimposters
But do you have the room for them? :troll:

And if you don't, do you plan to keep them sealed in box? Cause I know those S.H. Figuarts of those Cures I get, means I'll have to rearrange my bookshelf.

Also, fun fact my current anime and manga collection costs of, 3 Yuri manga.

What, cut me some slack, I have no space on my shelf, and no one said being a geek was easy, especially when you've stupidly chosen to be a Anime/Manga, Gaming and Tabletop RPG geek.
Oh I do! Especially alongside the S.I.C figures and two premium Figuarts I'm on an order for! Wasn't there a Premium Bandai Cure Figuarts that's releasing soon? Such a shame I'm likelier to get my hands on a Premium Bandai item than you...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh so you think I am a weeb because of my avatar? Talk more and the clock is coming back. His name is Tony.

You are an intelligent one indeed.

If someone is seeing you take a shower through your window, than you should be convinced that they are a stalker.
You aren't going to be taken more seriously by using a Pyra avatar along with a character that isn't threatening at all. And yes, I watched DHMIS, it still doesn't make your post more serious. Especially if someone who didn't watch DHMIS readed your post and didn't get the reference.

It's like I was trying to make a threat by using, I don't know, Boomy the Cat? A name like that wouldn't sound threatening in the slightest.

D

Deleted member

Man, Pyra's outfit is very very tight on her oh my goodness.
You aren't going to be taken more seriously by using a Pyra avatar along with a character that isn't threatening at all. And yes, I watched DHMIS, it still doesn't make your post more serious. Especially if someone who didn't watch DHMIS readed your post and didn't get the reference.

It's like I was trying to make a threat by using, I don't know, Boomy the Cat? A name like that wouldn't sound threatening in the slightest.
No one can take my avatars seriously. Pyra, Luigi, Tony you name it. It is all fun and games. Stoopid hates my DHMIS profile pictures for some reason, he just thinks they are stupid. Maybe the clock though...
I give chances.

Once is an accident.

Twice is a stalker.
Ooh, me too. I agree with you.
Luigi's Balloon World in a nutshell:

Off-topic, but Squidward is secretly enlightened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, Pyra's outfit is very very tight on her oh my goodness.

No one can take my avatars seriously. Pyra, Luigi, Tony you name it. It is all fun and games. Stoopid hates my DHMIS profile pictures for some reason, he just thinks they are stupid. Maybe the clock though...

Ooh, me too. I agree with you.

Off-topic, but Squidward is secretly enlightened.
I probably know why, but I am not going over that.

Anyway, try to sound less passive-agressif on some of your post. It really can give the bad impression, even if you mean well.

D

Deleted member

I probably know why, but I am not going over that.

Anyway, try to sound less passive-agressif on some of your post. It really can give the bad impression, even if you mean well.
Can you tell me in a private PM at least? I must know!
Passive-aggressive?
I do speak of my mind. How can you call me that? Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can you tell me in a private PM at least? I must know!
Passive-aggressive?
I do speak of my mind. How can you call me that? Just curious.
Nah, if I have to say it, it would be too harsh. You are still young, and I have to admit, I also did alot of stupid stuff when I first got on Smashboard (and let's not talk about the very first forum I ever joined, god, I still cringe at some posts I did). I don't want to make you feel bad.

Well, it may be hard to tell how exactly you are being passive-agressive. But some of your post tend to have backhanded compliments. (You say something good, but in context, it's more like you are calling someone out)

Again, you probably mean well or are just too young to get some stuff that you say. But be careful on what you write. Here, we are chill and cool, but other places on the interent won't be as cool or tolerant.

Starlight_Lily

Go away Fate weeb, nobody liked you except for Gaimposters

Oh I do! Especially alongside the S.I.C figures and two premium Figuarts I'm on an order for! Wasn't there a Premium Bandai Cure Figuarts that's releasing soon? Such a shame I'm likelier to get my hands on a Premium Bandai item than you...
Lucky, you, with you big room, why'd I have to be the youngest in my family, getting stuck in the small room.

Yes, I know about that awesome figure of Cure Black and Cure White, I won't be able to get it unfortunately, no job after all.

And I swear, you better not buy it, just to spite me, and gloat in my face that a Rider weeb, beat a Cure weeb to getting a special Precure statue, and it will also make me sad.

Oh, and I thought Shishoe was a Etrian Oddyessy Weeb, not a Fates Weeb, though suppose he could be both.

Also I think we should stop **** posting about trying to out Weeb each other, mainly cause I'm running out of material.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom