• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Where did you hear it because in all clips I've seen its either off camera or direct feed where the sound is drowned by commentary.
There's no completely clean version yet. You can hear it pretty well in the Smash Ultimate presentation before they start going in-depth on the fighters though. I think there were a few breaks in the commentary on the Treehouse streams where you could kind of hear it too.

This version has way more instruments and sounds way more lively than the normal verrsion.

The main version just sounds empty to me, it actually kinda made the original trailer itself less exciting for me.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Could of sworn the Mum in X/Y went unnamed, like all the other Mums. :v
Nah Gen 6 mother was called Grace and gets name dropped because she was famous for Rhyhorn racing.
Gen 4's got name dropped as Johanna when you go to the Contest Hall and she even takes part in contests

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm curious how the Pokémon Trainer amiibo will be done. We already have Charizard which should mean there's Ivysaur & Squirtle too but what about the trainer himself?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nah Gen 6 mother was called Grace and gets name dropped because she was famous for Rhyhorn racing.
Gen 4's got name dropped as Johanna when you go to the Contest Hall and she even takes part in contests

I could swear the BW2 mom had her name revealed too but I'm blanking on it.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Oh, yeah the 2 gens when the games remembered, oh yeah everyone's supposed to have gone on Pokemon journeys, and actually gave the parents Pokemon and details about their journey.

I really should have remembered that, cause one of my favourite details in X/Y, was when the character hopped on their Mum's Rhyhorn, it would move around as if basically playing with you.

Really, they should actually have your Mum's have some their Pokemon in your house, and give details of what they did in their journeys.

Basically I want to know if Red's Mum is as badass as he is. :v

Chrono.

Oh, yeah the 2 gens when the games remembered, oh yeah everyone's supposed to have gone on Pokemon journeys, and actually gave the parents Pokemon and details about their journey :v
Well actually there's 3.

Norman was your dad in gen 3 and a kinda important character (more than most parents at least.)

Starlight_Lily

Well actually there's 3.

Norman was your dad in gen 3 and a kinda important character (more than most parents at least.)
I was talking about when the games gave details on your Mum's journeys, not really your dad's, since most Pokemon Protagonists don't seem to have Dad's. :v

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Disney's new bid would be hard to top. Can't wait for Spider-Man and Wolverine in the same movie.

But more importantly, Hank Hill in Disneyland.

Jokes aside, I'm wondering if after this, Monopoly laws are gonna put a stop to this stuff, Though you'd think it would by now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Dad in Gen 1 was mentioned, but never really shown. I guess this has to do with Japanese culture and busy fathers, but it'd be interesting if the player's dad got to play a slightly more in-depth role in Pokemon more often. Nothing too crazy, like him being the champ or anything though.

Aside from Norman, as he was already mentioned.

A part of being a genius is having reading comprehension, just Saiyan.
But are you Super Saiyan' it?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I was talking about when the games gave details on your Mum's journeys, not really your dad's, since most Pokemon Protagonists don't seem to have Dad's. :v
The mom in Black 2 and White 2 wasn't given a name, after looking it up, but she at least has some backstory, being a Pokémon Center nurse.

Starlight_Lily

Disney's new bid would be hard to top. Can't wait for Spider-Man and Wolverine in the same movie.

But more importantly, Hank Hill in Disneyland.

Jokes aside, I'm wondering if after this, Monopoly laws are gonna put a stop to this stuff, Though you'd think it would by now.
Actually here's a question, does Disney own the complete movie rights to the Incredible Hulk yet?

Cause if not, I think the mouse is about to throw his money around again.

Also, something on Pokemon, mainly about the rival, but I feel people really need to let go of your rival being a **** already, we haven't had one be a **** since Johto, its time to let go of that happening again, cause its clear Game Freak doesn't want another dickish rival, since pretty much every rival since Hoenn has been friendly.

And no, Barry and Cheren, weren't really *****, just more impatient and tsundereish.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Actually here's a question, does Disney own the complete movie rights to the Incredible Hulk yet?

Cause if not, I think the mouse is about to throw his money around again.

Also, something on Pokemon, mainly about the rival, but I feel people really need to let go of your rival being a **** already, we haven't had one be a **** since Johto, its time to let go of that happening again, cause its clear Game Freak doesn't want another dickish rival, since pretty much every rival since Hoenn has been friendly.

And no, Barry and Cheren, weren't really *****, just more impatient and tsundereish.
Sadly Universal still has Hulk's distribution rights, hence why things like Planet Hulk got merged into Thor Ragnarok. Basically writing around distribution issues.

Starlight_Lily

The Dad in Gen 1 was mentioned, but never really shown. I guess this has to do with Japanese culture and busy fathers, but it'd be interesting if the player's dad got to play a slightly more in-depth role in Pokemon more often. Nothing too crazy, like him being the champ or anything though.

Aside from Norman, as he was already mentioned.
Other games do mention the dad sometimes, but its such a minor footnote half the time, there's no point in thinking on it, since its basically the same as the Gen 1 Dad, with the Protagonists saying stuff like, my dad bought this for me, or Dad would like this show.

The mom in Black 2 and White 2 wasn't given a name, after looking it up, but she at least has some backstory, being a Pokémon Center nurse.
Oh, really? That's actually kind of neat, just quick question though, where'd you find that out?

Sadly Universal still has Hulk's distribution rights, hence why things like Planet Hulk got merged into Thor Ragnarok. Basically writing around distribution issues.
So in other words, the mouse is about to buy Universal. :v

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I suppose that means Worldbreaker MCU isn't happening :p

D

Deleted member

Reading is one of my strong suits, actually.
I tend to read more than my classmates in school.

It is just I tend to skim in here and read faster in here.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Other games do mention the dad sometimes, but its such a minor footnote half the time, there's no point in thinking on it, since its basically the same as the Gen 1 Dad, with the Protagonists saying stuff like, my dad bought this for me, or Dad would like this show.

Oh, really? That's actually kind of neat, just quick question though, where'd you find that out?

So in other words, the mouse is about to buy Universal. :v
It's brought up at the beginning of the game, actually.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
B2W2 are ****ing good games, man. :denzel:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*Cough Cough*
Gen 3
*Cough* *Cough*
Norman doesn't even really count imo.

In ORAS he sounds like a ****.

He has the most cold feeling discussions with you, barely speaks to you. He gave Wally more respect than you at times.

Then he abandons your mother on the night of the meteor show and she seems geuniely upset with it.

Norman doesn't seem like the greatest father. He's practically not there even though he exists.

D

Deleted member

actually explain it?
It's so sad he's asking Alexa to play Despacito.
There's been this huge theory that the villain with the burned skin is the son of the hero with the ****ed up eye. The theory has existed for 100+ chapters which is more than 2 years by now and this is the first interaction between the two characters since the villain's introduction so everyone is freaking out because it likely means the theory will be confirmed in the next chapter

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
B2W2 are ****ing good games, man. :denzel:
I don't know man, 5 isn't that hot compared to the others.
I guess 6 wasn't particularly good either. When you compare the Gen 6 models to Gen 7 it's a pretty big "yikes".

D

Deleted member

Oh, I completely forgot. Been ages since I played B2W2.

In fact, I haven't even beaten it yet. :v
EDIT: wait ignore this, I thought it was replying to a different post

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Going to do some whatever stuff.

I will prove to you all that reading is one of my stronger suits.

Trust me Mythra and Opossum.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The protagonist father ins USUM appears to live in Kanto which is interesting.

If you look at the car in the garage, it says that dad let her bring the car from Kanto to shop for groceries.

I'm trying to remember the other interesting tidbit they put out on him. I wonder if he has some important role in Kanto.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The protagonist father ins USUM appears to live in Kanto which is interesting.

If you look at the car in the garage, it says that dad let her bring the car from Kanto to shop for groceries.

I'm trying to remember the other interesting tidbit they put out on him. I wonder if he has some important role in Kanto.
Brock finally scored and we never knew: A Game Theory.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Norman doesn't even really count imo.

In ORAS he sounds like a ****.

He has the most cold feeling discussions with you, barely speaks to you. He gave Wally more respect than you at times.

Then he abandons your mother on the night of the meteor show and she seems geuniely upset with it.

Norman doesn't seem like the greatest father. He's practically not there even though he exists.
When it comes to family and marriage we can say he's... Slaking off

I know where's the door.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyway MHA Spoiler time.

With Dabi being around now, We get one of two things, either he kills Endeavor or he IS another kid of his and puts him on blast for being an abusive piece of ****. Showing how flawed and messed up the new number 1 hero is would certainly shake the public opinion of heroes down even further than the lack of All Might. Either way, this is really interesting. I'm glad Endeavor's such an interesting character, he's not completely evil, but has done horrible things, and, whether or not the viewer agrees, is at least trying to change for the better, if this plays out well, I think he should be found out, and he has to climb an even higher mountain to be a better person, let alone a better hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom