• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Those madmen did it, they got the license...

I'm thrilled but there goes having money~

Does Nintendo sign off on this kinda stuff or is it exclusively TPC? When can I expect Captain Falcon?
Captain Falcon one would be cool!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not a fan of Pop Vinyl, even for how inexpensive they are. But nothing beats the figs babyyy

Whoops I dropped my wallet.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Those madmen did it, they got the license...

I'm thrilled but there goes having money~

Does Nintendo sign off on this kinda stuff or is it exclusively TPC? When can I expect Captain Falcon?
Oh my god this is actually huge.
Wait why are there no Targets by me.
Why.

After this I'm kind of expecting Eevee, the Gen I starters, and possibly Red, Blue, and Oak since they likely wouldn't need extravagant new molds. Then again, the mascot itself being a store exclusive may put a damper on that.

D

Deleted member

Man, after all this World Cup talk, I just realized how much cooler international rivalries are than local sports. Croatia’s big football rival is Serbia because in the 90s, Serbia tried to ****ing kill everyone in Croatia. That’s pretty damn intense. On the other hand, I just hate the Bohemian F.C because my dad told me too.
Brazil with Argentina: "we kinda just hate each other because we live next to each other"
Croatia with Serbia: "theu ****ing tried to kill us and we're gonna get our revenge in FOOTBALL!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Splatoon 2 update.

Completed the whole story with the Brella.

Only Splatling, Blaster, Slosher and Brush left to do.

I might actually be able to pull this off before Ultimate is released! :awesome:

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Still not getting the game.
It's cool that they're bringing back walking Pokemon, but it sucks that it's probably going to be exclusive to this desperate attempt to appeal to people who probably haven't played Pokemon in over 15 years and refuse to change that because they can't take off their nostalgia goggles.
Does it even include evolutions of old Pokemon like Crobat and Magnezone or is it just Gen 1?

D

Deleted member

If Gen 8 doesn't have walking Pokemon like that I'm gonna burst into GF's office and hold a gun at point blank until they do so

Also, what did they do to you Blue?
Screenshot_20180712-104503.png

Blue why

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
A new Pokémon Let's Go trailer just dropped:

English one:

Honestly getting more hyped with each trailer.

Say what you want about the genwunning and the Go handling of wild pokemon and levelling, every time I see one of these I'm drooling over something new I want to see in Gen 8 and that's a positive step in my book.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If Gen 8 doesn't have walking Pokemon like that I'm gonna burst into GF's office and hold a gun at point blank until they do so

Also, what did they do to you Blue?
View attachment 152708
Blue why
Its like they took Gary to Army boot camp and he had to change the way he looks just to get. in then he dropped out to become a pokemon trainer

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really wish this game didn't exist.
Now I can no longer boast about how I've played every mainline Pokemon game. (Yes I know it's not that grand of an achievement but still)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
They made it pretty clear in the E3 demo that the player characters and rival aren't Red, Leaf, and Blue, but new characters.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Still not getting the game.
It's cool that they're bringing back walking Pokemon, but it sucks that it's probably going to be exclusive to this desperate attempt to appeal to people who probably haven't played Pokemon in over 15 years and refuse to change that because they can't take off their nostalgia goggles.
Does it even include evolutions of old Pokemon like Crobat and Magnezone or is it just Gen 1?
I haven't played a mainstream Pokémon game to completion in years and it's got nothing to do with nostalgia goggles.

Main series stuff just doesn't interest me at all. As a series in general, I haven't felt it has evolved nearly as much as other games from childhood, and since it's still basically "my first RPG" in my eyes, that equates to me basically "growing out" of Pokémon.

Tried out most generations of Pokémon to some degree for the last few years, but none of them clicked and I got bored real fast.
Granted, Let's Go doesn't interest me either personally, but I see the merit in it's existence.

I like some of the spin offs though.

Plus, money is a thing, so I can't really afford to keep up with Pokémon. It releases games so frequently. I never got into the MCU for a similar reason (though not the only reason).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I haven't played a mainstream Pokémon game to completion in years and it's got nothing to do with nostalgia goggles.

Main series stuff just doesn't interest me at all. As a series in general, I haven't felt it has evolved nearly as much as other games from childhood, and since it's still basically "my first RPG" in my eyes, that equates to me basically "growing out" of Pokémon.

Tried out most generations of Pokémon to some degree for the last few years, but none of them clicked and I got bored real fast.
Granted, Let's Go doesn't interest me either personally, but I see the merit in it's existence.

I like some of the spin offs though.
That wasn't my main point but fair enough.

D

Deleted member

Have you met any cinnamon rolls in your life?
I have met two ( Yellowlord and Coricus ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom