• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
wow, I actually killed the thread with that :'^(

uhhhh, question!

Since the Wolf amiibo was confirmed, how do you guys think the PT amiibo will work? Will it be a huge amiibo with the trainer and the Pokemon? Will it just be individual amiibo, so just Squirtle and Ivysaur? What about Charizard, so he matches his partners? Would Red get an individual amiibo? What about Leaf? What Pokemon would they correspond to? If I buy the Squirtle amiibo, would they be just locked to Squirtle, or would they be able to switch midmatch?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

uhhhh, question!

Since the Wolf amiibo was confirmed, how do you guys think the PT amiibo will work? Will it be a huge amiibo with the trainer and the Pokemon? Will it just be individual amiibo, so just Squirtle and Ivysaur? What about Charizard, so he matches his partners? Would Red get an individual amiibo? What about Leaf? What Pokemon would they correspond to? If I buy the Squirtle amiibo, would they be just locked to Squirtle, or would they be able to switch midmatch?
I think it’ll be a three pack of Squirtle, Ivysaur and the old Charizard.

...and with that I slep

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

uhhhh, question!

I have another question. What about the fighters in Smash 4 that didn't get Smash related amiibos?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I have another question. What about the fighters in Smash 4 that didn't get Smash related amiibos?
What fighters in Smash 4 didn't get Smash related amiibo? I thought all of them got amiibo, didn't they? :confused::laugh:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I mean, obviously anyone who was cut beforehand will use their latest design from Ultimate(I.E. Snake, Pichu).

Anyone else is harder to say. I could see new amiibo for those with major appearance changes, so the entire Zelda cast. Perhaps Fem!Robin and Male!Wii Fit Trainer as well being created. I would love the Koopalings to get ones, but considering most amiibo are created for an actual game usage, not simply to exist... probably won't happen. Alph has a decent chance, but it seems unlikely as Fem!Robin.

Pokemon Trainer I could see a 3-pack or a unique large one. At the very least, if it's a 3-pack, I can probably sell the other Charizard or something.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ignore the lewd.

Talk amiibo.

Do you think Alph and the Koopalings will get amiibo this time?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ignore the lewd.

Talk amiibo.

Do you think Alph and the Koopalings will get amiibo this time?
Unfortunately no as they both are still alts and don't hold separate slots.

I would love amiibo for them if it did happen though.

I'd buy Alph and Iggy right away.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@ rating the year so far:

2018's been kind of a mixed bag for me. Lots and lots of stuff went down, some good and some bad, but definitely transformative. I don't even know where to begin. The whole of my life has changed. I've changed. I'm standing at the edge of my old life, at its twilight, trying to figure out what the hell's laid out before me trying to get itself born again.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I got back from the bar, and I have this hilarious story for y’all.

So basically after we were finished drinking and were about to head out the door. this drunk guy was walking parallel to me out the door. I imagine he caught glimpse of me through the corner of his eye. He turned around, froze, and sputtered “Well, you’re a fat ****ing ****!” I had an American friend with me at the time, and he got really offended. He was about to sock the guy in the jaw before I stepped in and told him I spoke “Irish,” and that he was just saying hello. So, naturally, what I said back to him was “Hello, you damn drunk *******!” The drunk guy reeled back and let out a “YEEEAAAAHHHH BOI” as long as the Final Fantasy VII remake’s dev time. It was ****ing golden, 10/10 would do again.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I got back from the bar, and I have this hilarious story for y’all.

So basically after we were finished drinking and were about to head out the door. this drunk guy was walking parallel to me out the door. I imagine he caught glimpse of me through the corner of his eye. He turned around, froze, and sputtered “Well, you’re a fat ****ing ****!” I had an American friend with me at the time, and he got really offended. He was about to sock the guy in the jaw before I stepped in and told him I spoke “Irish,” and that he was just saying hello. So, naturally, what I said back to him was “Hello, you damn drunk *******!” The drunk guy reeled back and let out a “YEEEAAAAHHHH BOI” as long as the Final Fantasy VII remake’s dev time. It was ****ing golden, 10/10 would do again.
I'm like 98% Irish in blood. I'm not a fan of alcohol. :p Maybe I'm a fake.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm Scotch-Irish, Cherokee, Japanese, and Norwegian and I can drink like a fish

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Unbeknownst to most, Hewdraws actually undergo a larval stage in which they exhibit traits resembling that of 90s musician Sir Mix-A-Lot.
So what you're saying is...they're long?

They're strong?

They're down to get the friction on?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Completes all BHB and BHB Quests (just ****ing die Lucius)
>Accumulates 20 Orbs to try for Rinde
>0 Colorless Orbs during sessions

Pain+

D

Deleted member

FINALLY got some sleep. I slept for over 10 hours straight and now I'm finally functional!
Zinith Zinith Shiny likes every post. That's like his main personality trait here.
So I saw a video on how the imbd leak of Bubsy in Smash was fake

LOL, like that needed to be proven fake

And the person claiming to have started it was named "Lampy"

Is it @Lampy from here?
Yes, it is I, the legend, the myth, the one and only, Lampy!
god this really boosted my ego
I actually feel we're avoiding lewd talk for once.

Gud.
Can we like never say that ever again?
I know nothing's happend yet, but you don't want to jinx it.
---
Alright! I didn't get to watch much of B99 yesterday because I was a zombie, but now that I got enough sleep I can finally change that, so I'm off.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'll just stick with this version of Volume 18 avatar until a bigger version comes out.

Isn't it weird how grilled cheeses are called grilled cheeses even though they aren't grilled?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Isn't it weird how grilled cheeses are called grilled cheeses even though they aren't grilled?
A bit, yeah. Closer to a fried cheese sandwich if anything.

Thank you for reminding me they exist though. Made myself one diner style on Hawaiian. Clashed a bit with the bread but not half bad.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
A bit, yeah. Closer to a fried cheese sandwich if anything.

Thank you for reminding me they exist though. Made myself one diner style on Hawaiian. Clashed a bit with the bread but not half bad.
I thought you said you made a Hawaiian Grilled Cheese
with like pineapples and ****

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Those madmen did it, they got the license...

I'm thrilled but there goes having money~

Does Nintendo sign off on this kinda stuff or is it exclusively TPC? When can I expect Captain Falcon?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm 100% actual Irish who was born and raised in Ireland and still lives there.

I don't drink alcohol at all.
I was talking about fish.
They live in water.
You drink water.
They live in drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom