• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well, it looks like the Legendary Banner is over. As for what I got, I managed to get a L!Hector, another F!Morgan, and a Valentines Lyn. So I pretty much got the two units I mainly wanted to get, as well as either another merge for my existing Morgan or skill fodder for any of my other units.

Also, in Final Fantasy XII I just found out how to make guest characters the party leader without the current party leader dying.
Had I known sooner, I probably would had Vossler and Larsa as the praty leader more often.
Well, guess we need a new conversation subject now? Lemme try...

-clears throat-

How's the weather? :teeth:
I know it's a day later, but I'll answer anyway since I feel like it. Yesterday it was quite hot during the afternoon (and by quite hot, I mean around 90 degrees), and it started to rain later, and there was even some thunder. It stopped after a while and got nicer after that though.
The one thing I don't like about today, besides the heat, is the amount of fireworks. My dogs scare easily.
I mean, I do quite like looking at fireworks, but yeah, my dog is quite afraid of them. Combined with the fact that there was thunder last night and the amount of fireworks, he was likely pretty scared last night.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So guys, while we're at it....I have an idea. How do you guys feel about making random 8 Man matches in Smash once it's released in December? Here's some ideas I have that could be interesting

:ultmario::ultlink::ultpikachu::ultsamus: vs :ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultmewtwo::ultridley: - Heroes vs Villains
:ultmario::ultluigi: vs :ultpeach::ultdaisy: vs :ultyoshi::ultrosalina: vs :ultdk::ultwario: - Mario Party
:ultpeach::ultzelda: vs :ultpalutena::ultrosalina: vs :ultbayonetta::ultwiifittrainer: vs :ultlucina::ultinkling: - Women's Tag Team
:ultwolf::ultsnake: vs :ultfalcon::ultsamus: vs :ultfox::ultfalco: vs :ultshulk::ultzss: - Bounty Hunters
:ultpikachu::ultpichu: vs :ultlucario::ultgreninja: vs :ultpichu::ultjigglypuff: vs :ultpokemontrainer::ultmewtwo: - Pokemon fights
:ultmario::ultdiddy::ultness::ultvillager: vs :ultluigi::ultbowserjr::ultlittlemac::ultyounglink: - Team Red vs Team Green
:ultroy::ultwolf::ultlucario::ultpichu: vs :ultbayonetta::ultcorrin::ultjigglypuff::ultdoc: - Favorites vs Least Favorites
:ultfalco::ultduckhunt::ultridley::ultpit: vs :ultsonic::ultryu::ultlittlemac::ultpacman: - Team Flight vs Team Ground
:ultbayonetta::ultcloud: vs :ultmegaman::ultpacman: vs :ultryu::ultsnake: vs :ultsonic::ultmario: - Battle of Icons
:ultbowser::ultwario: vs :ultganondorf::ultmewtwo: vs :ultkingdedede::ultmetaknight: vs :ultridley::ultwolf: - Battle of Villains
:ultpit::ultpeach::ultmarth::ultmario: vs :ultdarkpit::ultdaisy::ultlucina::ultdoc: - Regulars vs Clones/Echoes
:ultmario::ultluigi::ultbowser::ultpeach: vs :ultlink::ultzelda::ultganondorf::ulttoonlink: - Mario vs Zelda
:ultpikachu::ultlucario::ultpokemontrainer::ultgreninja: vs :ultmarth::ultike::ultcorrin::ultrobin - Pokemon vs Fire Emblem
:ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultgreninja::ultmarth: vs :ultpeach::ultkirby::ultzelda::ultjigglypuff: - Team Blue vs Team Pink
:ultike::ultcloud::ultmetaknight::ultshulk: vs :ultinkling::ultfox::ultsnake::ultbayonetta: - Swords vs Guns
:ultgnw::ultpacman::ultmario::ultdk: vs :ultlucina::ultgreninja::ultinkling::ultcorrin: - Old School vs New School (This might change depends on final roster)
:ultbowser::ultryu::ultsamus::ultduckhunt: vs :ultkirby::ultfalco::ultcloud::ultganondorf: - Team 80's vs Team '90's
:ultkingdedede::ultyoshi::ultpichu::ultdiddy: vs :ultvillager::ulttoonlink::ultike::ultbayonetta: - Team 90's vs Team '00's
:ulticeclimbers::ultpeach::ultridley::ultpit: vs :ultlucario::ultolimar::ultwiifittrainer::ultzss: - Team 80's vs Team '00's
:ultmegaman::ultlittlemac: vs :ultmarth::ultpikachu: vs :ultbowserjr::ultroy: vs :ultrobin:ultshulk: - 80's vs '90's vs '00's vs '10s

That's all I got so far

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
While I got the "worse" of the Hectors, dude's a blast to use; training him to Lv. 40 was damn easy.

Now I can assemble Armor Emblem with Hector, Gwendolyn, Zephiel (lol) and H!Jakob
I just need 42,000 feathers

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Give me Hardin FEH, please do it.

Do not make it a bad nature too like what you did to my Myrrh.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided for the last week of the Steam Summer Sale, I would buy FFXV Windows Edition for €24.99. It includes the content for the first Season Pass as well as all the update content and Royal Edition content so regardless of my scepticism of the game, that price is a steal and I likely won't be disappointed.

Also it turns out I made the decision to buy it just five minutes before the sale ends. Talk about a close one.

D

Deleted member

COUP DE TAT.PNG

The State Committee on the State of Emergency attempt to overthrow the General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev in August of 1991 ( Colorized ).​

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Don't bother.

Gwen complaining is her MO now.
I missed this because I didn't see there was more after Shish's post buuuuut you'd complain too if you had to cycle through hot as **** weather and get bothered by so many goddamn customers at your retail job. Literally 5 people asking me **** in a row and we were SEVERELY understaffed today so it took for-****ing-ever to get anything done all while idiots go "EXCUSE ME SIR I WANT THIS SPECIFIC BRAND OF YOGURT BUT I CAN'T FIND IT. YOUR COLLEAGUE SAID THEY CHANGED THE PACKAGING BUT I CALL BULL**** FIND ME MY YOGURT AND I REFUSE TO TAKE ANYTHING WITH DIFFERENT PACKAGING" the entire ****ing afternoon

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
:ultmario::ultdiddy::ultvillager::ultsamus: vs :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultgreninja::ultmarth: Red vs Blue (watch Samus fly over people's heads on this one lol)
:ultzelda::ultlink::ultlucina::ultganondorf: vs :ultridley::ultrobin:ultbowser::4charizard: Dungeons and Dragons
:ultsnake::ultmewtwo::ultlucina::ultridley: vs :ultcorrin::ultrobin:ultryu::ultfalcon: Genetic Experiments vs Natural Talent
:ultroy::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpit: vs :ultlucina::ultbayonetta::ultzss::ultwiifittrainer: Subs vs Doms
:ultfalcon::ultlittlemac::ultryu::ultsnake: vs :ultluigi::ultmarth::ultpit::ultroy: Buff Boys vs Twinks
:ultsnake::ultmarth::ultfox::ulticeclimbers: vs :ultolimar::ultness::ultvillager::ultwario: Conventional vs Unconventional
:ultyounglink::ultmarth::ultpeach::ultpit: vs :ulttoonlink::ultlucina::ultdaisy::ultdarkpit: "I am thou, thou art I"
:ultgreninja::ultlittlemac::ultryu::ultlucario: vs :ultlink::ultsheik::ultsnake::ultmiifighters:"You call throwing dynamite around a Martial art?"
:ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultlucina::ultzelda::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultmarth::ultkingdedede:Royal Rumble (Can also be Princesses vs Kings)
:ultbayonetta::ultzss::ultsnake::ultcorrin::ultike::ultlucina::ultlink::ultinkling: LGBTQ+ Rumble
:ultfalcon::ultfox::ultrosalina::ultkirby::ultolimar::ultridley::ultpit::ultsamus: "Space, the Final Frontier" (there's a lot that fit here actually, just chose those 8 in particular for this).

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
GF KO'd, recovering from a liver biopsy.

Time to check NintenZone.

Well, it looks like the Legendary Banner is over. As for what I got, I managed to get a L!Hector, another F!Morgan, and a Valentines Lyn. So I pretty much got the two units I mainly wanted to get, as well as either another merge for my existing Morgan or skill fodder for any of my other units.
Good stuff.

I whiffed on my two big marks - no L! Hector, no Myrrh - but I did manage to snipe a whole pile of F! Grima (up to +4 now) and some other goodies I haven't fully evaluated.

So guys, while we're at it....I have an idea. How do you guys feel about making random 8 Man matches in Smash once it's released in December?
Oh man that's memories.

When I was a kid I used to do that kinda thing in 64. Set them in light-middle-heavyweight divisions and ran em in 99 stock matches. Made good background noise, kinda like watching TV.

When I have a few minutes to think maybe I'll expand those lists.

Is the whole game a flashback???
Sorta.

Mostly doesn't feel like it. Just ride it out.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
:ultmario::ultdiddy::ultvillager::ultsamus: vs :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultgreninja::ultmarth: Red vs Blue (watch Samus fly over people's heads on this one lol)
:ultzelda::ultlink::ultlucina::ultganondorf: vs :ultridley::ultrobin:ultbowser::4charizard: Dungeons and Dragons
:ultsnake::ultmewtwo::ultlucina::ultridley: vs :ultcorrin::ultrobin:ultryu::ultfalcon: Genetic Experiments vs Natural Talent
:ultroy::ultmario::ultluigi::ultpit: vs :ultlucina::ultbayonetta::ultzss::ultwiifittrainer: Subs vs Doms
:ultfalcon::ultlittlemac::ultryu::ultsnake: vs :ultluigi::ultmarth::ultpit::ultroy: Buff Boys vs Twinks
:ultsnake::ultmarth::ultfox::ulticeclimbers: vs :ultolimar::ultness::ultvillager::ultwario: Conventional vs Unconventional
:ultyounglink::ultmarth::ultpeach::ultpit: vs :ulttoonlink::ultlucina::ultdaisy::ultdarkpit: "I am thou, thou art I"
:ultgreninja::ultlittlemac::ultryu::ultlucario: vs :ultlink::ultsheik::ultsnake::ultmiifighters:"You call throwing dynamite around a Martial art?"
:ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultlucina::ultzelda::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultmarth::ultkingdedede:Royal Rumble (Can also be Princesses vs Kings)
:ultbayonetta::ultzss::ultsnake::ultcorrin::ultike::ultlucina::ultlink::ultinkling: LGBTQ+ Rumble
:ultfalcon::ultfox::ultrosalina::ultkirby::ultolimar::ultridley::ultpit::ultsamus: "Space, the Final Frontier" (there's a lot that fit here actually, just chose those 8 in particular for this).

Wait isn't Robin technically genetic engineering? Robin was literally made to be perfect

D

Deleted member

They're trying to get my money in advance by advertising **** I don't like. I'm a petty ***** so Toga and Endeavor? Nah fam I'm gonna save up for clothes, Warioware and PS3 stuff
If a preorder bonus is what bothers you, not for the fact it's content locked behind a preorder but because it's not content you like, there's an issue.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You can not touch me because I have the high ground.
4402B514-0627-4B0D-9B85-C95EEBE3C490.gif

GF KO'd, recovering from a liver biopsy.

Time to check NintenZone.

Good stuff.

I whiffed on my two big marks - no L! Hector, no Myrrh - but I did manage to snipe a whole pile of F! Grima (up to +4 now) and some other goodies I haven't fully evaluated.

Oh man that's memories.

When I was a kid I used to do that kinda thing in 64. Set them in light-middle-heavyweight divisions and ran em in 99 stock matches. Made good background noise, kinda like watching TV.

When I have a few minutes to think maybe I'll expand those lists.

Sorta.

Mostly doesn't feel like it. Just ride it out.
I mean I wasn’t really wanting that question confirmed...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
If a preorder bonus is what bothers you, not for the fact it's content locked behind a preorder but because it's not content you like, there's an issue.
Oh it's probably like SSB Geeku and Geets in DBFZ in which it's just an early unlock but I ****ing hate how Endeavor's getting pushed a lot lately and is seemingly
GETTING A ****ING REDEMPTION ARC NO **** YOU HORIKOSHI HE DOESN'T DESERVE ONE

D

Deleted member

Charizard is not a dragon you goofball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom