• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
1. Jonathan
2. Joseph
3. Jotaro (You're right)
4. Josuke
5. Giorno
6. Jolyne
one mad gay priest later
7. Johnny
8. Josuke (Josk8 or Gappy is used to differentiate him, he's also the guy in my avatar)
Yes, he is. I read the entire YGO manga pirated becuase I was bored, it was pretty fun. The only manga's I've really gone out and read until completion was JoJo, YGO, Berserk, Hokuto no Ken, and Vagabond. I want to read that gambling series sometime, but I just forget about it. I tried getting into One Piece, but I got bored once I got to Usopp's introductory arc.

It was announced around E3 time I believe in some convention.
Yeah I just looked it up, coming this October too.

I try to buy my manga when I can. So far I've got incomplete collections for One Piece, JoJo, Sailor Moon, Assassination Classroom and The Legend of Zelda. Also while I don't own any of it, I had basically borrowed the entire Dragon Ball manga from my local library. I haven't been to a book store in some time since video games and class have kept me busy but I have some time off now so I might go for another look. Really need to focus on finishing the series I've started before I start a new one.

Also been tempted to buy anime since the price of DVDs have come down a lot. Again though, should probably focus on completing the manga collection before I start trying to complete an anime collection. Then again, I can buy the first two parts of JoJo for basically the same price as a single volume. One Piece costs the same for a DVD and a volume but the Funi collection releases basically work out to be $1 per ep.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you do a free summon in hopes of getting what you want and then get the **** out as the rest of the focus is poop.
Ayyy my first Hector, +HP-Spd btw.

I've been lucky af with free summons recently, I hope that luck carries on to the Luna and the second Special Banners.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So the Smash Blog was updated. Spoilers, it isn't Yoshi, so I barely care what it is...

It's Krystal as an assist trophy...
We all knew she was an Assist already.
Hopefully the Krystal thread isn't grieving.

D

Deleted member

When you do a free summon in hopes of getting what you want and then get the **** out as the rest of the focus is poop.

Ayyy my first Hector, +HP-Spd btw.

I've been lucky af with free summons recently, I hope that luck carries on to the Luna and the second Special Banners.
That is my Hector's nature! Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Do I have self-awareness problems as well?

I definitely have self-control problems but they are not majorly bad.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alright, got a fun idea for a game, inspired by some Discord shenanigans with Goldie.

Y’know how the Smash website blogs about a new fighter about three times a week, right?

Let’s make bets on who the next one will be :b:

D

Deleted member

Alright, got a fun idea for a game, inspired by some Discord shenanigans with Goldie.

Y’know how the Smash website blogs about a new fighter about three times a week, right?

Can we also make bets about what the next one won't be?

D

Deleted member

Sometimes I wonder of I deserve some of your guys kindness.

Some of you guys have been a little rough, some nothing and some have cared for me.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

bets?

i'm down just for random shenengains what does katt need to do what options to take?

Okay then.
If we get some new information tomorrow, I'll change my avatar to Dora the Explorer for the weekend.
is this a revival form of dorabro? XD
You think before you post?

Huh. Must be nice.
i sure as hell don't

D

Deleted member

253535265.PNG

Am I secretly Captain Marvel reincarnated?
I think I am destined to kill Thanos and to save everyone.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Yes, he is. I read the entire YGO manga pirated becuase I was bored, it was pretty fun. The only manga's I've really gone out and read until completion was JoJo, YGO, Berserk, Hokuto no Ken, and Vagabond. I want to read that gambling series sometime, but I just forget about it. I tried getting into One Piece, but I got bored once I got to Usopp's introductory arc.
For One Piece, the series gets much better during the next two arcs. There's one character introduced around chapter fifty who's a highlight, and an upcoming arc that focuses on Nami is seen as the point where the series gets REALLY good. (And the quality rarely dips beyond that point)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hell yeah AC is the best.
It would be nice if Nintendo release AC this year but I w'm not that craving for it, because I am still busying playing and getting other games.

Cool! I just might get it! Then I’ll have like a week to play it before Octopath and Treasure Tracker are out.
I need to get Octopath Traveler to continue getting the rest of the crew.
Its happend, HP went Anime

I love this world
My sis would definitely be excited if they release Snape...

Okay, as we all know Nintendo stock market hasn't been looking pretty, but then again according to this Spawnwave's video, apparently this shows that Nintendo's performance when it comes to their games and hardware has almost no direct relation with each other.

And I'm definitely trying not to be a fanboy here but anyone who actually use Nintendo's stock drop to back up some personal dissatisfaction on Nintendo such as Wii U ports, no AC, no Metroid, not a satisfying E3 this year etc... isn't knowledgeable in my opinion.

It's not a good thing for their stock to drop that's for sure, but unless you have some decent knowledge on financial stuff, you can't really explain why or say what Nintendo should do in order to save their stock.

Hooefully it doesn’t end up like Ni No Kuni 2 where I loved the game but just... stopped playing it.
That game is one of the reason why I am currently considering on buying a PS4, and also that cool looking blue edition PS4...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It would be nice if Nintendo release AC this year but I w'm not that craving for it, because I am still busying playing and getting other games.
This confused the **** out of me because that was about a house Air conditioner and then this post made me think "Wait, was I talking about Animal Crossing last night?"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I need to get Octopath Traveler to continue getting the rest of the crew.

My sis would definitely be excited if they release Snape...

Okay, as we all know Nintendo stock market hasn't been looking pretty, but then again according to this Spawnwave's video, apparently this shows that Nintendo's performance when it comes to their games and hardware has almost no direct relation with each other.

And I'm definitely trying not to be a fanboy here but anyone who actually use Nintendo's stock drop to back up some personal dissatisfaction on Nintendo such as Wii U ports, no AC, no Metroid, not a satisfying E3 this year etc... isn't knowledgeable in my opinion.

It's not a good thing for their stock to drop that's for sure, but unless you have some decent knowledge on financial stuff, you can't really explain why or say what Nintendo should do in order to save their stock.

That game is one of the reason why I am currently considering on buying a PS4, and also that cool looking blue edition PS4...
When we were talking about AC we meant air conditioning not Animal Crossing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom