• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Skull Knight's already upset he didn't make it in Berserk Warriors as a playable character and you want him to feel worse? For shaaaaaaame
If an internet rodent in a slick pair of shades is in any way capable of affecting the ego of a whatsis I've never heard of then I am by far the very very least of the whosit's concerns.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Didn't get either L!Hector or L!Ephraim, since I still don't have a Fire Legendary Hero. Ended up getting Myrrh and V!Lyn, both of whom I used for merges. Either way, looks like I'll have to wait until the next time either of them comes up.

Also, the maker of the FEH comics made an omake regarding the latest Chapter.
Hey, don't worry Lon'qu. Myrrh is probably the most tame out of the little dragons, especially considering you haven't met either Kanas yet. And you certainly have it easy here, as I doubt you want to deal with the world of Fate/GO.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The game's good about answering these kind of questions.

Let it ride, fam.

One word of advice though?

Do not. Romance. Multiple. Women.
Uh...you should if you want to Platinum the game :cool:

And I just went through that part a couple of days ago. Major lulz worth it

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo @Phantom Joker guess what I bought~

Hopefully I let you down easy. lol
Knowing you, probably not. Or at least what you see as gentle as you can be, which would most likely be something like throwing someone across the room. :v

Guess whos ready, *******
Well, when I buy a Switch, this Octopath Traveller is probably going to be one of my first buys

While Retro Studios may or may not be closing, they tweeted something hours ago,

I really doubt it's something cryptic as I see it as simply a late July 4th tweet.
Dude, your not reading into this correctly.

This all totally means the Retro is working on a Startropics reboot that's going to crossover with Cooking Mama

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Uh...you should if you want to Platinum the game :cool:

And I just went through that part a couple of days ago. Major lulz worth it
I mean, yes, there's that.

I just feel so bad breaking their hearts.

Probably just a me thing.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The Part 5 anime's preview got leaked.

The PV looks nice.
Animation's pretty fluid actually, big fan of that.
They downgraded Bruno's licking scene.

Not that it was badly animated, it's just the suspense of the scene was removed entirely. Also Giorno's not sweating that's kind of ignoring the point of why he licks his face in the first place.

Gionro's still pink, but Gold Experience is this mesh of Gold and White Gold that I really like.

All in all I'm more optimistic but this could just be a case of First Episode syndrome where it looks good there and then just goes to trash for the rest of it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Okay....so I'm not sure what's going on with my Switch right now

AC adapter is plugged in, HDMI connected to the system AND tv, yet it's not working on the tv. Porter's

Anyone have any ideas how or why it's not working properly? Because it could be something either I'm missing or something's not connecting it properly.

Please help :(

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
AC adapter is plugged in, HDMI connected to the system AND tv, yet it's not working on the tv. Porter's

Anyone have any ideas how or why it's not working properly? Because it could be something either I'm missing or something's not connecting it properly.

The only guesses I have is that you might of plugged something in the wrong place such as the AC Adapter being in the wrong slot. Alternatively, it could be a case of one of the cables being defective.

That's the best guesses I've got, though.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The only guesses I have is that you might of plugged something in the wrong place such as the AC Adapter being in the wrong slot. Alternatively, it could be a case of one of the cables being defective.

That's the best guesses I've got, though.
AC Adapter's in the correct slot and without it being on the port, it would charge. But on the port itself, it won't for some odd reason. I'm not sure how or why that's even possible. Is it possible it could be the ovarial thing in the middle for the charger that's not letting it charge and function?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
AC Adapter's in the correct slot and without it being on the port, it would charge. But on the port itself, it won't for some odd reason. I'm not sure how or why that's even possible. Is it possible it could be the ovarial thing in the middle for the charger that's not letting it charge and function?
There's always the possibility the charger could be defective based off how you're describing it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Are you using or used a 3rd party charger?

D

Deleted member

You should go to a website that has people who are better at helping than we are, like a technical website.

I wish I could offer help, but I am not a TV expert.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Decided to try Final Fantasy VI for the first time via SNES Classic Edition and I must have done something wrong: I pressed Start, sat through that unskiapable intro, was sent back to the title screen, and pressing Start started the intro again.

Any idea what happened?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you're talking about the charger, it's directly from the Switch when I bought it Day One
Yeah, the dock; using a non-Nintendo charger damages the console's port.

But if you didn't use a 3rd party one, then I guess is about the TV settings if the system is properly connected.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Yeah, the dock; using a non-Nintendo charger damages the console's port.

But if you didn't use a 3rd party one, then I guess is about the TV settings if the system is properly connected.
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I know it can't be the cords because I would've noticed immediately

So I'm trying to figure out how the tv settings won't connect because I just changed the tv from automatic to 1080p in terms of resolution and RGB Range ti full range

D

Deleted member

I just made an Egg Salad, but I accidentally added garlic powder instead of pepper because the jars looked similar and I was tired... Here's hoping it's still good.
Anyway, I'm going to see Ant-Man and The Wasp with my friends tomorrow morning, so I'll be going to bed now and I won't be online until later tomorrow. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom