• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

There is this one thing in Portal 2 where you have to make bridges to solve it.

I know how to get to the box, but then it gets weird. I am stuck.

I will try again when I feel like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Indeed. And it's going to take his heart!

Welp, FINALLY figured out the problem: had to turn the system off and then reboot it lmao
I was about to do the classic "have you tried to turn it off and on?" joke and turns out that indeed that was the soultion lol

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Decided to try Final Fantasy VI for the first time via SNES Classic Edition and I must have done something wrong: I pressed Start, sat through that unskiapable intro, was sent back to the title screen, and pressing Start started the intro again.

Any idea what happened?
I think you have to press Select on the title screen.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Hell to the yes, More people to join the Octopath cult
I was already apart of it though.

They made a turn based RPG, one of by fav genres in gaming. They basically laid out bait for me. So I signed up day one, if they wanted me to sign up the first second it was announced all they would've had to do, was place a yuri couple in it, and they would already have my wallet at their headquarters. :v

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven i found your Alolan Form.
Looks more like red's vacation form. :v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I still have 30 minutes left to play in the Octopath demo, I started with Therion and then did Ophilia's chapter. I'm on that hunter's village(forgot her name) but I'm not sure I can finish her chapter in time.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Giorno looks weird with pink. Dude should be wearing blue. Contrasts with his hair better.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What is the surprise?

Speaking of spoilers I am not one of those guys who goes "SPOILER ALERT!!!" when someone spoilers, but I never spoil a movie to someone.
The suprise is a bit grapic and Im not Comfertable tellin a 15 y/o what it is

because it is reaaly disturbing and also dont wanna spoil it for him

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also, yeah Endeavor from MHA is a piece of ****, but it was never confirmed he physically/sexually abused his wife, it was emotional abuse/being distant to her. Saying that happened when we don't know for sure is a bit preemptive, also makes the story edgier than it needs to be unless the viewer knows for a fact it happened. We DO know he sandbagged his first two children because the EUGENICS didn't work yet and he constantly beat Shoto as a 5 year old to "toughen" him up. The mom was at the breaking point emotionally because of all this. Despite that, I don't think it would be fair forgive the character immediately for still burning her child's face, I just feel like taking any issues out on someone else is ****ed up when should have burned Endeavor instead.

The current story arc does shed some light unto Endeavor's reasoning, being blinded by his ambition and seeing him try to redeem himself is...interesting to say the least, but he's still a douche.

Despite all of this, I still hate him less than Grape boy and Bakugo. Since the series acknowledges that Endeavor is a terrible husband and father.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Also, yeah Endeavor from MHA is a piece of ****, but it was never confirmed he physically/sexually abused his wife, it was emotional abuse/being distant to her. Saying that happened when we don't know for sure is a bit preemptive, also makes the story edgier than it needs to be unless the viewer knows for a fact it happened. We DO know he sandbagged his first two children because the EUGENICS didn't work yet and he constantly beat Shoto as a 5 year old to "toughen" him up. The mom was at the breaking point emotionally because of all this. Despite that, I don't think it would be fair forgive the character immediately for still burning her child's face, I just feel like taking any issues out on someone else is ****ed up when should have burned Endeavor instead.

The current story arc does shed some light unto Endeavor's reasoning, being blinded by his ambition and seeing him try to redeem himself is...interesting to say the least, but he's still a douche.

Despite all of this, I still hate him less than Grape boy and Bakugo. Since the series acknowledges that Endeavor is a terrible husband and father.
He slapped his wife at one point, we see it in a flashback.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Had Persona 5 for just about a year and still haven't beaten it.

I'm at what I think is the last palace, but put it on hold to focus on some other games.

Still, it's a really fun game.

D

Deleted member

I heard the EU will reconsider the EU Copyright Law in September 7th-10th.
That is hope for meme makers and others in Europe.

Also...
25253253.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom