• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In this case I'm referring to the fan theory that Jar Jar was designed to be a dark side user in league with Palpatine.

Makes the character's existence a great deal more tolerable, and the hate a great deal more earned.

It also somewhat counteracts the problem of him being a scapegoat for Palpatine's rise to power by giving him agency in the matter - agency he uses in Sidious' service.
Though to be clear, Robot Chicken showed him as Sidious' master. So it might not be simply "in league" so much as intentionally done that way. It also doesn't help that Robot Chicken doesn't have consistency due to the nature of the show. So sometimes Jar Jar is just a regular character, while other times he's a Sith. It varies.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Judge as you feel you must.

All I can be is me.

In this case I'm referring to the fan theory that Jar Jar was designed to be a dark side user in league with Palpatine.

Makes the character's existence a great deal more tolerable, and the hate a great deal more earned.

It also somewhat counteracts the problem of him being a scapegoat for Palpatine's rise to power by giving him agency in the matter - agency he uses in Sidious' service.

That is the sound of a thousand terrible things.
I am to gather from all this that you've seen The Phantom Menace, but not Empire Strikes Back?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
star wars talk huh :V

is it bad i haven't seen any of the second trilogy? katt never been a starwars fan at all
before morning came around
Untitled.png

we discovered how to properly cut stone, so we now can start turning the lumps of rock around into materials for additional use, made a crafting station and after coricus finishes up her little project she'll be cutting our stone to be used for walkways and other bits

in the morning we fully recovered from the one man raid, while our new prisoner is still trying to heal, not piccky on hiim as he tried to kill us so we'll let him come back slowly and get rid of him fast as possible, uni goes over to have talks every now and then to build up social experience and thats it, nothing changed from our schedule at all
Untitled2.png

and shishoe broke, a particuarly bad one at that, couldn't stand the enviroment and all the other problems so he ate all of our food
i repeat, shishoe ate all of our food, so for a whole day we had no food what so ever so a lot of us starved for a day, thanks shishoe

besides that the next day our rice fields were ready to harvest to so we all ate raw rice badly, but at least we suffered no ill effects and our food problem is now solved, so just continued onward with the current projects at hand
Untitled3.png

O_O
....well
....um
...that came out of nowhere
so...ya pawns can have relationships with eachother based on a completely random chance on an rng table thats influenced by the value of how much they get along with eachother, this isn't the only asking out as everal of the pawns already asked eachother out but kept getting rebuffed, uni had a +12 while natz had a +39 towards eachother, and unis pawn on random asked out natz pawn...so we now have a couple :V gotta build a double bed cause couples get antsy if they don't sleep together

anyway shortly after that a buncha elephants and giant birds kept harassing our rice fields, if we let them go on their own they'll eat our plants (like lily rabbit does and i can't stop that)
Untitled4.png

so we harassed them with gun fire every time they came close, they aren't eating our food

anyway at the end of the day we finally put in the last pieces of our structure on up so a lot of people sstarted wandering and doing odd jobs now, as the construction projects are over

coricus also finished her art projects so gonna share them now
Untitled5.png

so basically, a swallow wearing a hat and swinging a sledgehammer with a historian man on top of it riding it with a philospher in the background
an flying explorer with a knife with an panther oppressing him
an artwork representing that meteorite that fell down a little bit from our base (with some random kangaroo)
and two scenes of praline hunting down animals in weird abstract ways

so thats intereting to go through lol, though i do really love the meteroite scuplture a lot as thats very fitting for the event that happened on, and its also materwork meaning is basically a masterpiece as well, so i think i'll put it on display somewhere in the base so we can all admire it

Untitled6.png

and with that the day is basically come to a close, base is set up so now we just gotta fancy the place on out and move on from here, will make a trip soon to sell a buncha artwork that coricus made and the damn prisoner who stabbed lilys heart, so we'll see what happens in the morning

D

Deleted member

Good morning guys.
Star Wars talk? What are you guys talking about in particular?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I am to gather from all this that you've seen The Phantom Menace, but not Empire Strikes Back?
You are correct, to my chagrin.

I saw I, III, VII, and VIII in theaters - in the former trilogy's case I had more time, in the latter's the tickets weren't on my dime.

I haven't seen any of the other main films in full whatsoever. Just clips.

If he replies with a yes, are you going to undergo some sort of transformation?
I think we'll have to play Dead Man's Volley.

...don't suppose anyone's got an empty bottle?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Only if plastic is good enough.
Mmm.

Come to think of it, I've got mason jars.

That's literally as close to Link's bottles as you can get in the modern day. Everything goes in mason jars.

that work?

was hoping to do something funnier or anything but meh katt got no material unless you wanted a full bottle to be empty
...don't follow.

Elaborate?

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Ya'll acting like I'll get made people haven't watched a movie. No time like the present.

I'll start throwing the magic balls after you watch it and it doesn't change your entire worldview

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'll start throwing the magic balls after you watch it and it doesn't change your entire worldview
...ah. Er.

I ain't saying it won't?

But this is me we're talking about, you may wanna brush up on your cape tennis just in case.

....whats a concurn?
Bad wordplay.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Bad wordplay.
oh

so like concern then? think katt got it :V

anyway the urns are just decorations wall shelf stuff ya know, decorative stone holders :V much better than glass stuff

we also got a big one that we keep on display outside, konnie uses to store all the ash i make when i burn crap, and he uses the ash to clean, make soap, and when we still lived back in the motherland melt all the damn snow and ice, so its really used to hold all the wood i burn :V

D

Deleted member

I can't believe I slept through Star Wars talk.

*Breathes in*
The Last Jedi is the best Star Wars movie to date
and shishoe broke, a particuarly bad one at that, couldn't stand the enviroment and all the other problems so he ate all of our food
i repeat, shishoe ate all of our food, so for a whole day we had no food what so ever so a lot of us starved for a day, thanks shishoe
You're welcome

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Wow Fate Grand Order gave me Ozymandias in a ticket roll. I never did that before for a 5 star. Interest in game restored, now to tackle Camelot.

D

Deleted member

Holy **** SWE, the guys who did SAO Abridged, are making a MHA Abridged series
I can't believe we might finally have a good MHA abridged, it has taken far too long.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I can't believe we might finally have a good MHA abridged, it has taken far too long.
holy **** hype!
Remember, Katt.

If the relationship's good enough, no one wears the pants.
.....but ii'm pretty sure uni would be getting henpicked though :V

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That is my anime scene where I gladly watch.

shiny bad, bad shiny
It's a double entendre, Katt.

It's both.
oh :V clever ormaybei'mjustanidiot

anyway ya equal relationships are probably best :V and healthiest too for all matters even private

and thats already happened, one thing to note about the pawns in rimworld, getting sleep is an actual problem when they get in a relationship, they like to spend all night

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
and thats already happened, one thing to note about the pawns in rimworld, getting sleep is an actual problem when they get in a relationship, they like to spend all night
...they like to spend all night what?

D

Deleted member

Or how about when they take off their undergarments and bra?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
what what?
It just looked like that sentence wasn't finished.

Or how about when they take off their undergarments and bra?
Shiny, brah.

Thing worth learning with regards to innuendo.

You don't really want to outright state an activity. You want to imply it.

This would fall under the former category.

D

Deleted member

Shiny, brah.

Thing worth learning with regards to innuendo.

You don't really want to outright state an activity. You want to imply it.

This would fall under the former category.
HELP I AM BECOMING POKECHU! :(
In all seriousness, I am sorry for posting that.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Sure, whatever. As long as I get to slack off when I'm not working :V
i pretty much got nothing for ya and we'll just be slacking off together, you know lazy me well :V

guess we already got that perfect relationship thing going
ah ya, see the reason being, i don't want to finish that sentence
ya should just get the gist of it from that
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
like how uni did

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The only issue with MHA:A is it won't be infinitely better than the source material because the source material is actually good this time (sans Grape****er existing).
And the SAO one is continuing. Really interested in how they improve that arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom