• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

WE ARE DONE!
wow1.png
wow2.png
wow3.png
wow4.png
wow5.png
wow6.png
wow7.png
wow8.png
wow9.png
wow10.png
Yes I know Roy's father is Eliwood. I just like Roy a lot though.
Also ShinyHector said you are welcome, you just did not see it. Coricus and his wife are there as well.

THE END!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Got a new Max Ascension in Fate/Grand Order:

Rider Kintoki riding by! He's about to have a golden time!

If I can't have Ozymandias as my single-target NP Rider at the moment, Rider Kintoki will do the job instead. His Noble Phantasm is maxed out at NP5, so he'll be doing some pretty hefty damage against those high-HP Casters (like those tanky sphinxes that show up in Camelot).

I like Kintoki as a character too, so there's also that. I just need to level him up to his max level, and he'll be all set. I don't think I'll do that yet though; I want to catch up on a few more chapters in Camelot, then grind Rider Kintoki when the Rider EXP mode returns.

In other news, I've also been grinding up Mash's skills. She is now the second servant I've achieved a max leveled skill for: her invincivibility granting skill to be exact. The other two skills are currently at Level 6. I don't think I'll be able to max out those two skills yet, but Mash is looking better right now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ridley is not too big, and I am happy for him to be my main or co-main.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think everyone should watch at least the first two movies. :p
The first one is interesting because of how surreal it is.

Kind of reminds me of a mixture of Willy Wonka and Death to Smoochy.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Star Wars is proof it works. George Lucas is a terrible writer, but when you stick to the rules, you get a masterpiece.
then again, last jedi threw joseph campbell in the trash and it ended up being the best one don't @ me

D

Deleted member

I made this thing.
wow5.jpg
wow.jpg
wow3.jpg
wow2.jpg
wow2 - Copy.jpg

Yes, I know Uni should of been Link... Oops!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Pst.

Hey vaan.

Rogue One was the best Disney Star Wars movie.
Hey, he did say Disney Star Wars movie. Still, TFA is a little bit better than Rogue One.
Rogue One is better than Last Jedi.

I do not hate Last Jedi, but it could of been better.

The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite Star Wars Movie.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently there was a new FNAF game released a short time ago. Like less than a week ago

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
then again, last jedi threw joseph campbell in the trash and it ended up being the best one don't @ me
Also, because I'm a nerd for story structure, it really didn't. Rey goes through another Campbellian arc in TLJ, it's just not the one people want it to be.

Rey's mentor in the story isn't Luke, it's Kylo.

She begins the film in her "normal world," which in this case, is the preconceived notion of training with Luke. But she's soon pulled away from this world when she starts talking with Kylo. She literally reaches across the threshold of their separation to touch his hand. She goes to see him, confident they can work together, but she fails, and faces the figurative, not literal, death of her mentor when he fully embraces the Dark Side. This reaffirms her belief in the Resistance and the Light Side, and she returns to her friends with newfound resolve.

Campbell's "rules" are ingrained in Western storytelling, you'll be hard-pressed to actually find an example that doesn't fit it.

D

Deleted member

Oh wait, happy 4th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom