• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
katt will pass :V i barely speak english don't wanna turn my brain into mush learning french

hell you speak better english than me considering you actually had to teach me a few words of my birth language :V
Learning French first helped because GOD, that language is hard.

English is a cakewalk in comparison.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The French are very prideful of their language and I want to learn it.

I see your point.
I don't see how being prideful of my language justifies ts difficulty lol

I just speak from experiences in school. Consistently scored 80s or more in English without even trying while I had to do my absolute best in French just for a 70.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't see how being prideful of my language justifies ts difficulty lol

I just speak from experiences in school. Consistently scored 80s or more in English without even trying while I had to do my absolute best in French just for a 70.
I know that Uni.
I just pinpointed that out.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
if i nearly failed a cakewalk langauge what in your mind makes ya think i can learn a god hard one? :V
Maybe a decent teacher could help? Or maybe I'm just an idiot :V

I know that Uni.
I just pinpointed that out.
Well, I'm not from France, so I don't care about what those baguette-wielding people think :V

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
After weighing myself this morning, I'm down almost 20 lbs over the past few months.

If I get back below 300 (probably closer to like 295 or something) it will be the least I have weighed since high school. Probably could've been there already since I did slack a fair bit the past couple weeks but progress is still progress.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
good news i'm having omelets and ham for breakfast~
Maybe a decent teacher could help?
um....maybe actually :thinking:

who knows?
Or maybe I'm just an idiot :V
if your an idiot then i'm an even bigger dumbass :V we both know that
Well, I'm not from France, so I don't care about what those baguette-wielding people think :V
still a frog :V
Please tell Konnie I said hi!
did so

he said "who the **** is shiny?"

a typical konnie response for someone hes unfamilar with :V
After weighing myself this morning, I'm down almost 20 lbs over the past few months.

If I get back below 300 (probably closer to like 295 or something) it will be the least I have weighed since high school. Probably could've been there already since I did slack a fair bit the past couple weeks but progress is still progress.
hey glad for ya~
i've been unsuccesful losing any weight myself, i'm still trying to beat my first damn kilo...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

**** yeah man, that's awesome.

Keep it goin.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Octopus all the way for me.

I'm looking forward to what Pearl's & Marina's arguments of which is better are when they announce the Splatfest because all I have stuck in my head is the chance of they'll have racist insults between each other (I know that will never happen but I can't think of anything else).
Hm....
Hm....Hm.....
I don't know, I mean I like Octoling girl, but I think I will stick to Squid because I am currently a squid and I like Pearl more than Marina, yes I mean it.

And pretty sure Pearl will be in full rough when doing racism.

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
hey glad for ya~
i've been unsuccesful losing any weight myself, i'm still trying to beat my first damn kilo...
Honestly; losing weight, or more specifically losing belly fat since that's really the main goal, is more than just diet and exercise. It's a lot to do with addressing bad habits and a change in lifestyle.

I've been doing a lot of things differently for the past few months which has helped a lot.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If he didn't like her, he'd have kicked her out of the house :V
pretty much lol
But then how would I glomp you? :V
momentum, wheels, and a ramp :V
Honestly; losing weight, or more specifically losing belly fat since that's really the main goal, is more than just diet and exercise. It's a lot to do with addressing bad habits and a change in lifestyle.

I've been doing a lot of things differently for the past few months which has helped a lot.
true true, but for some it seems to take better root than others :tired:

as for me two months doing hard labor with a lot of strength and sweating and a major change in diet to focus more on white meat and veggies and the best i can do is 200 grams lost, on top of already my cardio i do everyday swimming for a good half hour or so

things just haven't done so well for me don't really know why don't think my body wanna lose weight

D

Deleted member

pretty much lol

as for me two months doing hard labor with a lot of strength and sweating and a major change in diet to focus more on white meat and veggies and the best i can do is 200 grams lost, on top of already my cardio i do everyday swimming for a good half hour or so

things just haven't done so well for me don't really know why don't think my body wanna lose weight
Has Uni ever visited your house before or do you just talk via discord? Just curious.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Oh damn, thanks for reminding me to check if I got less or more fat

I had already eaten brekfest tho so I cant do it now

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Has Uni ever visited your house before or do you just talk via discord? Just curious.
live in ****ing neveda dude lol, were a whole country apart

and even then we were still whole territories apart when i lived up in ontario

never been in the same area ever at the same time

D

Deleted member

live in ****ing neveda dude lol, were a whole country apart

and even then we were still whole territories apart when i lived up in ontario

never been in the same area ever at the same time
On the other hand, I live in one of the most crowded places in the world.

D

Deleted member

DBZ is just... confusing.
I will start watching the original soon.
Lets see how it goes.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
were not, neighbors really

but its still distance away for one of us to show up at the others house :V
Went to Ontario for a school trip once though.

So if you still lived there and I had some days off of work, could've paid a visit, brought a Switch and we'd play games :V

you still have your arms :V punch
But my arms are pathetic little twigs :'V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh hey it's canon
The only issue with MHA:A is it won't be infinitely better than the source material because the source material is actually good this time (sans Grape****er existing).
And the SAO one is continuing. Really interested in how they improve that arc.

Yeah but at least it will be better than all the other ****ty MHAbridged series out there, might be a good one for them to just make dumb jokes since they don't need to improve on the writing. Would be funny if they just completely cut M*neta out of existence though.

And as for SAO Abridged, they already improved Suguha's character so that's a start

Aetheri

Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
pretty much lol

As I mentioned the main goal is losing belly fat rather than actual weight. You say you're doing a lot of strength training which does increase muscle mass and as we know muscle weighs more than fat. Initially you won't notice a change in your weight if you're building a lot of muscle. If you're doing all this work (consistently) you should see some sort of progress even if it's not from the scale.

That said there are other things that can help with losing weight other than just diet and exercise.

Some Examples:
-Meditation
-Cold Showers in the morning
-Waking up early instead of staying up late (and getting enough sleep of course)
-Deeper and more controlled breathing throughout the day (inhale through nose; exhale through mouth)
-Eating your food more slowly
-Setting a daily eating schedule

etcetera...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Went to Ontario for a school trip once though.

So if you still lived there and I had some days off of work, could've paid a visit, brought a Switch and we'd play games :V
oh, well damn :V

would of been neat.....and also i'm pretty sure i'll be banging my head against the wall cause i'm a painfully shy and volatile person in real life

still been neat

But my arms are pathetic little twigs :'V
and now we know why you are henpicked in our relationship
As I mentioned the main goal is losing belly fat rather than actual weight. You say you're doing a lot of strength training which does increase muscle mass and as we know muscle weighs more than fat. Initially you won't notice a change in your weight if you're building a lot of muscle. If you're doing all this work (consistently) you should see some sort of progress even if it's not from the scale.
well the strength training is cause of work :V just builds muscles turning 100s of dirt and carrying trees

and.....thats.....a.....damn good point!

have i actually been loosing body fat this whole time and just replaced it with something else?
i mean...i just needed to lose 20 kilos of body fat, not weight in general, have i already made a good dent in that and just not realized it?!?!?

...holy **** my mind is blown
That said there are other things that can help with losing weight other than just diet and exercise.

Some Examples:
-Meditation
-Cold Showers in the morning
-Waking up early instead of staying up late (and getting enough sleep of course)
-Deeper and more controlled breathing throughout the day (inhale through nose; exhale through mouth)
-Eating your food more slowly
-Setting a daily eating schedule

etcetera...
already do a form of meditation
**** no
can't, katts an nocturnal person
.....uh.....katt don't understand
...can try!
konnie already does that with his scheduling and stuff

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
good news i'm having omelets and ham for breakfast~

um....maybe actually :thinking:

who knows?

if your an idiot then i'm an even bigger ******* :V we both know that

still a frog :V

did so

he said "who the **** is shiny?"

a typical konnie response for someone hes unfamilar with :V

hey glad for ya~
You should meet me in person and I’ll whip you into shape. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom