• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys... I had a really weird combination of a dream and a nightmare, where one part of it consisted of Captain Toad being insane and him trying to eliminate me at my house with a Minecraft disguise at certain points along with his crew of henchman. As for the other part, it showed Batman getting into Smash with his Injustice 2 moveset with some changes.

What the actual heck...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
oh, well damn :V

would of been neat.....and also i'm pretty sure i'll be banging my head against the wall cause i'm a painfully shy and volatile person in real life

still been neat
Yeah, would've been neat.

And honestly, pretty shy myself until I get the groove of things.

Applies even on the Internet because I haven't really been majorly active in the boards until around 2015.

and now we know why you are henpicked in our relationship
My legs compensate though :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well guys... I had a really weird combination of a dream and a nightmare, where one part of it consisted of Captain Toad being insane and him trying to eliminate me at my house with a Minecraft disguise at certain points along with his crew of henchman. As for the other part, it showed Batman getting into Smash with his Injustice 2 moveset with some changes.

What the actual heck...
Batman would be kinda cool in Smash honestly.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You should meet me in person and I’ll whip you into shape. ;)
girl katts not a weak person :V

though she will appreciate it ;)
Yeah, would've been neat.

And honestly, pretty shy myself until I get the groove of things.

Applies even on the Internet because I haven't really been majorly active in the boards until around 2015.
lol i can imagine it now, both of us meet in front of the doorway, just stand shocked, close a door, and we silently walk away :V

shyness is a *****

and beats me dude, i've had an account longer than you and i only really became active 3 months ago
My legs compensate though :V
and they were delicious :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

What the actual heck...
Batman would be amazing in Smash, but it's also hella unlikely.

iirc, Sakurai likes being with Japanese devs since there's no language barrier or translator goofs. Not to mention it makes visiting said devs easier.

I'd like to say I might be wrong on that, but when even Source Gaming says stuff like that...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Batman would be amazing in Smash, but it's also hella unlikely.

iirc, Sakurai likes being with Japanese devs since there's no language barrier or translator goofs. Not to mention it makes visiting said devs easier.

I'd like to say I might be wrong on that, but when even Source Gaming says stuff like that...
Honestly Nintendo should make a Smash spin off game with a bunch of non video game characters. That would be ****ing cool.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
lol i can imagine it now, both of us meet in front of the doorway, just stand shocked, close a door, and we silently walk away :V

shyness is a *****

and beats me dude, i've had an account longer than you and i only really became active 3 months ago
You were decently active in the Forum Games until then.

But yeah, you blew up when you joined NZ :p

and they were delicious :V
I'll eat your legs back then :V

Honestly Nintendo should make a Smash spin off game with a bunch of non video game characters. That would be ****ing cool.
Jump Force already exists though :^)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh hey it's canon
Hmm...
It's nice to have more rep, especially in a Shonen, but I'd like to see it for more heroes.

What the actual heck...
Marth has a 100-0 match up against him

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You were decently active in the Forum Games until then.

But yeah, you blew up when you joined NZ :p
thats true, but still didn't have much to do back there :V though i do define myself as a bomber even though i'm now a nintenzoner nowadays

and yup lol, met a lot of good people and a lot more things to do around here, love the place
I'll eat your legs back then :V
go ahead :V they'll be meaty unlike your forginess

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What is that?
Google it.

thats true, but still didn't have much to do back there :V though i do define myself as a bomber even though i'm now a nintenzoner nowadays

and yup lol, met a lot of good people and a lot more things to do around here, love the place
I remember back when it was a social group about busting leaks.

Those were the days lmao

go ahead :V they'll be meaty unlike your forginess
:joyful:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Google it.

I remember back when it was a social group about busting leaks.

Those were the days lmao
that was when i was shy and pretty much refused going anywhere i wasn't used to lol

hell the only reason why i'm even here in this place is soley because of you, and the reason i was in the mafia place was cause of white

:p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
that was when i was shy and pretty much refused going anywhere i wasn't used to lol

hell the only reason why i'm even here in this place is soley because of you, and the reason i was in the mafia place was cause of white
I'm willing to bet the fact that I was playing mafia as well helped too :V

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
oh, well damn :V

would of been neat.....and also i'm pretty sure i'll be banging my head against the wall cause i'm a painfully shy and volatile person in real life

still been neat

and now we know why you are henpicked in our relationship

well the strength training is cause of work :V just builds muscles turning 100s of dirt and carrying trees

and.....thats.....a.....damn good point!

have i actually been loosing body fat this whole time and just replaced it with something else?
i mean...i just needed to lose 20 kilos of body fat, not weight in general, have i already made a good dent in that and just not realized it?!?!?

...holy **** my mind is blown

already do a form of meditation
**** no
can't, katts an nocturnal person
.....uh.....katt don't understand
...can try!
konnie already does that with his scheduling and stuff
Cold Showers >try it, it's not as bad as you might think and after a while you get used to it, its also a good way to wake up in the morning since it basically jumps starts your body

Wake up Early >get enough sleep at least regardless if you sleep during the day or night

Deep Breathing >our bodies need Oxygen, it is essential for (basically everything but more specifically) our metabolism, deeper breaths give our bodies more of the oxygen it needs. Breathing for the most part, is involuntary (unless you're actually thinking about it then its something your doing purposefully) so you're just basically on cruise control the entire day, but when you focus on taking deeper breaths you're being more mindful on how you are breathing. In other words you're making an effort to breath more efficiently. Even if you're not working out.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If the Simon Bemont rumor is true, I will play DMTV's story mode as him then play a few matches as him fighting against :ultsnake:.
I really want the Belmont rumor to be true.

Giving us both halves of the Metroidvania's major franchises in a single fighting game in and of itself would simply be epic, but on top of that, Castlevania's music in a Smash game.

That'd be absolutely SICK!

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I really want the Belmont rumor to be true.

Giving us both halves of the Metroidvania's major franchises in a single fighting game in and of itself would simply be epic, but on top of that, Castlevania's music in a Smash game.

That's be absolutely SICK!
Don't forget Captain N .:ultpit: :ultmegaman:

D

Deleted member

Kirby Right Back at Ya is secretly the sexiest and best hentai to watch.

/s

D

Deleted member

I am really sorry I posted that unfunny Kirby post.

Do not rub it in even more as I already know what I did wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

One thing I did good with is removing self-loathing.

I stopped saying "I hate myself" and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
You didn't need to put more nails on the coffin, dude.

Even though the Kirby of Dissapointment is a pretty funny thing :lol:
Yeah, but it was the perfect opportunity to use it lol. He was talking about Kirby this time, someone had to use it hahaha.

@ShinyLegendary it was just joke because I wanted to use that funny picture, I apologize if I offended you somehow.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, but it was the perfect opportunity to use it lol. He was talking about Kirby this time, someone had to use it hahaha.

@ShinyLegendary it was just joke because I wanted to use that funny picture, I apologize if I offended you somehow.
You did not offend me at all.
In fact I am sorry if I hurt anyone with my cringy kirby post.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Untitled.png

**** YA WE GOT ALCOHOL! i'm not one to condome drug use in real life (hell my family are teelototers) but this will help a crap ton in game as alchohol makes all the annoyances that continue to break the pawns down lessen and give a mood boost, as long as we can brew beer we'll run risk of a lot less mental breakdowns

anyway the next few days were actually boring on the production side of things, really just putting down flooring and move thousands and thousands of rice while putting in the next fields, along with trying to fight several major breakdowns just waiting to happen

though we did have a crap ton of events happen throughout
Untitled2.png

such as this legendary creature, basically we can poach it to get a ton of money off its fur and its horn, buuuuuuuuuuut, its sucker bait these things will kill pretty much any colony as they have a crap ton of hit points and can make a person explode in one shot, usually the best ways to kill this thing is with nukes or makeing it kill itself, so of course we didn't even touch it, but its nice to gaze at and more or less became our neighbor
Untitled3.png

uni gained the ability to garuntee recruit the next person i send him no matter what, 100% chance, pretty freakin awesome but we don't want herbie, and i don't know if we'll get to use it in the 8 day window...oh well still neat
Untitled4.png

aaaaaaand we got a heat wave....****, we can only stand 30 degrees celcius, yet its going to hit the high 40s everwhere, everyones gonna get heatstroke and we just gotta pray it doesn't last long enough to kill us all....hopefully
Untitled5.png

and i launched my regularly standard fire spree, didn't do any damgage but it ruined everyones relaxing time as i try to burn down our food and incomplete fields, jackass me
Untitled6.png

and to top it off our prisoner went berserk and tried to break out and smash reds face in
ya we didn't let him
Untitled7.png

praline beat him down with an LMG and cooled his jets, she took a lot of bruises in the fight but all minor wounds that shinys healing couldn't take care of

so ya little productive days but with a crap ton of events happening all at once more or less

though bad news is the heat wave, its getting hot and we don't have a way to combat it, all of us have some bad heatstroke going on 2 days into the heatwave and i don't know when its gonna stop, if it goes on a lot longer we could be running risk of all of us dying or loosing body parts to heat stroke, hopefully it won't happen....but it can turn dire soon
Cold Showers >try it, it's not as bad as you might think and after a while you get used to it, its also a good way to wake up in the morning since it basically jumps starts your body

Wake up Early >get enough sleep at least regardless if you sleep during the day or night

Deep Breathing >our bodies need Oxygen, it is essential for (basically everything but more specifically) our metabolism, deeper breaths give our bodies more of the oxygen it needs. Breathing for the most part, is involuntary (unless you're actually thinking about it then its something your doing purposefully) so you're just basically on cruise control the entire day, but when you focus on taking deeper breaths you're being more mindful on how you are breathing. In other words you're making an effort to breath more efficiently. Even if you're not working out.
still....i don't like the cold and shivers >~<

oh i do that, hell i usually oversleep katt gets her rest no problem

....i see i see, okay katt will take note of it

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Ok so the ScarJo playing a trans man thing somehow got worse, it's based off of a real life guy so they decided to make the fat trans man a skinny cis woman because Hollywood's casting directors are as stupid as the expected audience for the Emoji Movie

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh hey it's canon
Is it me? Or the middle prototype Toga looks kind of Jiro in twin tail hair style? Or is that just because she's using her quirk (She got another girl's blood or something?)?

And bruh, not a fan of the top prototype Toga lol.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought of Pokechu Pokechu ’s character in my fighting game. He, like Red and Opo, is an animal character. He’s like a mix of a squirrel and fennec fox. He’d be one of the smaller characters.

Speaking of Opo would it make more sense for him to be a giant opossum, like the size if a human male, or small like Red and pokechu’s are at the size of an average child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom