• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It was still during E3 tho

Uhm no? I recognize I got the date wrong but the Direct was global
Shulk's wasn't in a global direct. The Japanese version of the trailer was aired in a Japanese exclusive direct first, then the NoA and NoE social media posted the English/multi-language trailer right after.

Anyone could watch it (I did myself), but the direct was completely in Japanese and NoA and NoE did not post about it.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Jesus Christ, a new Direct couldn't come any sooner. Under normal circumstances it'd be too soon after E3, but this is SMASH season. We need that Direct crack!!!

And hopefully the next Direct won't leave Yoshi in the dust

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My luck with the Legendary Hero banner still hasn't been very good. When I try to go for different summoning sessions, no green orbs show up. Thus, I had to snipe for blue orbs in some of those sessions.

This is what I got from those several no-green orb sessions:

My first female Morgan, and she has a completely neutral nature.

Not sure if I plan on using her. She's probably going to be Guard fodder at this rate.

Pulling Legendary Hector and/or Brave Ike still remains a struggle for me...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
When I was like five or six there were field mice that lived in our area, and one time a few got into the house. Opened my closet one day and it jumped out at me. Six year old me was shocked, but my mom caught it and we kept him for a while. He lived for another year or two and then died. We named him Houdini because he kept getting out to sleep in the closet.

He also had comically oversized balls. Like, straight up tanuki. Apparently that's a thing that can happen in mice.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I clearly remember watching the trailer live and going "yup yup the leak is 100% real"
Yeah you could watch it worldwide if you knew where to go but the content was all focused on Japan regardless.
God I remember some people thinking Metal Face was Eggman lmao

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Not sure if I plan on using her. She's probably going to be Guard fodder at this rate.
Ravioli ravioli don't fodder the cinnamon rollioni.

When I was like five or six there were field mice that lived in our area, and one time a few got into the house. Opened my closet one day and it jumped out at me. Six year old me was shocked, but my mom caught it and we kept him for a while. He lived for another year or two and then died. We named him Houdini because he kept getting out to sleep in the closet.
This kind of happened with my little brother too. Found his under my family's fridge.

He named him Quote, after the Cave Story protagonist.

He also had comically oversized balls. Like, straight up tanuki. Apparently that's a thing that can happen in mice.
I mean I don't like to brag. :awesome:

Seriously though, thought that was mostly a rat thing. Learn something new every day.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Ravioli ravioli don't fodder the cinnamon rollioni.

This kind of happened with my little brother too. Found his under my family's fridge.

He named him Quote, after the Cave Story protagonist.

I mean I don't like to brag. :awesome:

Seriously though, thought that was mostly a rat thing. Learn something new every day.
Like that's the weird thing. I thought it was rat-only too, but Houdini was 100% a field mouse, which made it weird.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Like that's the weird thing. I thought it was rat-only too, but Houdini was 100% a field mouse, which made it weird.
You sure he wasn't some sort of dwarf rat?

Or maybe he had rat on his father's side or something.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You sure he wasn't some sort of dwarf rat?

Or maybe he had rat on his father's side or something.
Hundred percent sure. Tiny teddy bear ears, big black eyes, brown fur with a white tummy, non-scaled tail. Totally a field mouse. Probably just some weird genetic anomaly.

Chrono.

I find Rats to be nasty little gremlins.

Mice are okay and hamsters are cute.

Unfortunately, mom has a phobia of rodents. Like mine of spiders, but way more severe. She completely shuts down. So I've never had hamster pets or mice.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Damn I saw some old pictures from my trip to Chicago and now i'm craving deep dish. :(

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I wouldn't be surprised if we get a reveal at CEO tomorrow/Saturday but I'm still keeping expectations low.
I too think we could get a Smash newcomer reveal at a fighting game tournament, but I think EVO would be more likely for that since it's the much bigger fighting game tournament from what I'm aware of.

If news comes out that Sakurai will be attending EVO this year, then I'm certain we can expect a reveal then.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Hundred percent sure. Tiny teddy bear ears, big black eyes, brown fur with a white tummy, non-scaled tail. Totally a field mouse. Probably just some weird genetic anomaly.
To be fair.

Big balls would certainly explain his constant escapes.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh god I'm an idiot.

This whole time I've been saying field mouse. Houdini was a deer mouse. Always get them mixed up for some reason.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My luck with the Legendary Hero banner still hasn't been very good. When I try to go for different summoning sessions, no green orbs show up. Thus, I had to snipe for blue orbs in some of those sessions.

This is what I got from those several no-green orb sessions:

My first female Morgan, and she has a completely neutral nature.

Pulling Legendary Hector and/or Brave Ike still remains a struggle for me...
At this point I think green balls have a lower appearance rate as many have complained about the same thing. Even my free summon lacked greens.

You should keep her imo, she's one of the few flying tomes not seasonal locked + Blárserpent has built-in DD3.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm supposed to be a dog lover most of all, but for some reason I keep falling for the cat girls in video games lately.

Also was doing some work for someone at their house a few weeks ago and two of the guy's cats kept snuggling up to me and were fighting each other for who gets to sit on my lap. And sit on my lap they did, with their claws sticking out for grip.

D

Deleted member

People expecting a reveal at EVO are setting themselves up for disappointment, this exact prediction was also common back in 2014 with Smash 4 and it didn't happen.
At this point I think green balls have a lower appearance rate as many have complained about the same thing. Even my free summon lacked greens.

You should keep her imo, she's one of the few flying tomes not seasonal locked + Blárserpent has built-in DD3.
They do but it's because there are less Green-colored units

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What do you consider your spirit animal though? :o
Id say Rabbits. I could see myself as a rabbit plush that drawing of me as a rabbit solidifies it . In fact I think when this old woman of a rabbit passes, Imma think about getting another rabbit. Spayed and Nutared beforehand I hope

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have just resumed my playthough of Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
The amount of time it's been since I've last played the game makes me wish there was a way to view tutorials at any time like in the first game, because I hardly remember anything gameplay wise.

For those curious where I am, I'm near the end of Chapter 2.
I also have the season pass for the game, so I did get some items from it.

Also Tora keeps dying in battle for some reason.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I like to think my spirit animal is a Wolf.

I like Wolves...

...and doggos in general.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That's a funny way to spell Birdo.
theres one key differnce between the spelling of birdo and boshi

theres sunglasses, birdo has none
I like to think my spirit animal is a Wolf.

I like Wolves...

...and doggos in general.
agreed myself as well :V
katt may be called katt in real life, but family always had more relation to the wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom