• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I literally logged in yesterday just for it lol. I'm not going to pull for anything just yet, only new Servant I want is Bedivere and he's not only free but not even on rateup yet. Need my boy on NP5 tho.

Gonna start playing it this weekend, hopefully I don't get destroyed by the supposed difficulty jusy because my only Archer is Robin Hood.
From the first two chapters I played, you won't need to use Robin Hood all that much since there is only one Saber that shows up (it's a knight that is the boss of the very first battle). The main battles you'll have during that time are the following from what I remember:
  • First battle for Chapter 1 has those two eyeball Archer enemies, then two Beast-like Assassin enemies, and then the boss is a generic Saber Knight.
  • Second battle for Chapter 1 is a horde of Berserker Chimeras in the first round, and then a high-HP Caster Sphinx in the second round.
  • First battle of Chapter 2 is against a whole bunch of Assassins.
  • Second battle of Chapter 2 is the Nitochris battle. You're dealing with Casters, Berserkers, Lancers, and Assassins here. Mordred is a good choice for clearing out out the first two rounds since most of those extra enemies you fight here are weak to the Saber class.
  • Third battle of Chapter 2 is just a single battle against another high-HP Caster Sphinx.
Robin Hood's usefulness really kicks in once you start fighting the Knights of the Round Table. I don't know how soon will the first one show up though, but I'll probably find out soon if I decide to play through a few more chapters.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This god damn Hamster has the same victory pose as D.Va:

And lo, D.Va was surpassed as second most adorable character in the game by a hamster ball.

And the Red saw this, and it was kind of okay.

And then he resigned himself to grinding outside Torigoth.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Here's Jeff from the Overwatch team talking about Hammond/Wrecking Ball.
I am actually very interested. He also gives off very interesting lore, as we learn that he is friends with Winston, his relation with the Junkers, how he doesn't talk but his mech can, etc. It's actually rather interesting and I hope to see some interactions between him and Winston, as well as Junkrat and Roadhog. I also really hope he has an interaction with D.Va. At first it was because of how both use Mechs and D.Va has the bunny motif as bunnies and hamsters are common housepets and etc, but then I saw the picture with him sharing the same Peace pose with D.Va. Now I really need to see D.Va and Hammond interact with each other.

Either way, the new hero is actually looking pretty awesome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Requiring text for images in this site keeps reminding me of my history professor saying that images should only be included in our assignments if we actually discuss them, because they shouldn't be used just for illustrations.
Anyways, have something completely unrelated to what I just said
Screenshot_20180628-144313~2.png

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I love tanks. Like it's probably why I like Brigitte when playing healer, she's so tanky.

And I can play the **** out of D.Va, Orisa, and Winston.

Rein's the only one who doesn othing for me, which is odd considering Brigitte.

But I am in love with Hammond/Wrecking Ball already.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Do you ever stop to think that Hammond is probably gonna end up on Winston's new Overwatch which is literally just him, Tracer, and guest appearances by her girlfriend Emily?

Family can be a talking gorilla, a hamster in a wrecking ball mech, and two lesbians.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh god I just saved a mouse from my cat. I know it's the food chain but seeing the luttle guy squeak in fear and pain just broke my heart

I don't care if it's a double post but if you live in Maryland Annapolis, stay alert, an active shooter's around there

Ivander

Smash Legend
Finally got my F/GO pad account updated. Now let's see what I get:

-3 Covering Fire CEs
-2 Serenity Hassans
-Tawara Touta
-1 Origin Bullet CE
-Ibaraki Douji

Ibaraki is very nice, as she's one of the best 4-star Berserkers, due to having good damage, good survivability and a great NP that removes Buffs from enemies. I was interested in her, but didn't want to pull for Raikou. So she's a nice one to get. Origin Bullet is another good one that I got. It applies Ignore Invincibility and deals 35% extra damage to Casters, which is great for some battles and even allows me to apply for some solo battles.

Either way, no luck on Ozy, Lancelot or Nitocris for either account. But some of the stuff I got was not for naught, as Ibaraki and Origin are pretty good. And Serenity is a decent Arts Assassin and Touta has a niche against Demonic enemies.

D

Deleted member

Oh god I just saved a mouse from my cat. I know it's the food chain but seeing the luttle guy squeak in fear and pain just broke my hea
This is what Disney is doing to our youth, corrupting their minds so the mice can overthrow us later

D

Deleted member

Finally got my F/GO pad account updated. Now let's see what I get:

-3 Covering Fire CEs
-2 Serenity Hassans
-Tawara Touta
-1 Origin Bullet CE
-Ibaraki Douji

Ibaraki is very nice, as she's one of the best 4-star Berserkers, due to having good damage, good survivability and a great NP that removes Buffs from enemies. I was interested in her, but didn't want to pull for Raikou. So she's a nice one to get. Origin Bullet is another good one that I got. It applies Ignore Invincibility and deals 35% extra damage to Casters, which is great for some battles and even allows me to apply for some solo battles.

Either way, no luck on Ozy, Lancelot or Nitocris for either account. But some of the stuff I got was not for naught, as Ibaraki and Origin are pretty good. And Serenity is a decent Arts Assassin and Touta has a niche against Demonic enemies.
A shame the Origin Bullet CE is useless on Assassins because the fact Zero Assassin can't make good use of it is bull****
I mean, if you want to joke about that use Warner Bros, Mickey Mouse is a little ****. Jerry's also a **** but he's adorable
I didm't live for more than 18 years to hear people call rats "adorable"

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finally finished Detective Pikachu. Pretty fun experience.
The mastermind behind all the troubles is
Roger Clifford
FYI, you don't find your father that you've been looking for the whole game. You just get some "you'll find him if you don't give up" nonsense. Lame
Time to move on the next game.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's Jeff from the Overwatch team talking about Hammond/Wrecking Ball.
I am actually very interested. He also gives off very interesting lore, as we learn that he is friends with Winston, his relation with the Junkers, how he doesn't talk but his mech can, etc. It's actually rather interesting and I hope to see some interactions between him and Winston, as well as Junkrat and Roadhog. I also really hope he has an interaction with D.Va. At first it was because of how both use Mechs and D.Va has the bunny motif as bunnies and hamsters are common housepets and etc, but then I saw the picture with him sharing the same Peace pose with D.Va. Now I really need to see D.Va and Hammond interact with each other.

Either way, the new hero is actually looking pretty awesome.
Is this a crossover with that one Disney movie?

open-uri20150422-12561-axmtv6_aa430cc3.jpeg

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I visited the house of someone that had pet rats once at some long past point in my childhood. They actually seemed pretty good natured.

Wild animals and pets are two very different things, but in regards to pets specifically I think I'd trust a big rodent over a small one temperment wise.

Granted I'm not really interested in keeping rodents regardless. Nearly any other kind of pet animal is more appealing. Except maybe turtles. Turtles seem like they'd be both difficult to care for and kind of dull.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That **** is too easy; dude just stands in front of the castle and grabs the 120 stars with his long*** arms.
Yeah but he would still have to do the Bowser boss fights tho.

D

Deleted member

P otaot0
I visited the house of someone that had pet rats once at some long past point in my childhood. They actually seemed pretty good natured.

Wild animals and pets are two very different things, but in regards to pets specifically I think I'd trust a big rodent over a small one temperment wise.

Granted I'm not really interested in keeping rodents regardless. Nearly any other kind of pet animal is more appealing. Except maybe turtles. Turtles seem like they'd be both difficult to care for and kind of dull.
I like all animals, which means I like turtles.
Turtles are not dull at all. We raised one when it was young for a while, a fun pet to look at.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They're gonna show some Sonic Mania Plus on the Sonic stream.

Also toasters that toast toast.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ah, I almost forgot that I've been wanting Another World for a while. It's one of the many games with a lowered price for the Steam Summer Sale, looks like now is a perfect opportunity for me to get it! I would like to get Cuphead too, but it's still pretty pricey for me right now.

I would also consider getting Dead by Daylight, but the last time I got to play it (during it's free weekend event) it performed horribly on my PC. Even on lower resolution settings it still lagged more than I would like.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tomorrow is when CEO starts and Nintendo is bringing a Smash Ultimate demo to it.

Remember there is no guarantee that we'll get a new reveal there so keep be careful with your expectations.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I called off of work today because I got no sleep and I've been feeling sick. I have to get ready for bed because I have to go to work tomorrow but I still don't feel right.

Its gonna be a long day tomorrow, but I ain't got a choice. Hopefully its not too bad.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally built Grima
Defense superbane really hurts, but the Resistance superboon makes her a nice mage check.
I slapped a fancy Def+2 seal to begin with but decided to go with Distant Defense (that I always use on Micaiah) to make her the definite ranged enemy phase unit with Vantage, I just need to pull some fodder to add QR and Flier/Dragon C skills to her kit.
Now Mic has a Resistance seal to boost her already huge Res.

Thanks to Jojalole Jojalole for the tips

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I once had a pet Chameleon.

My dad also had a bunch of Anoles.

And a pet Turtle. It was a cool pet, but it stinks a lot.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I have one dog and two cats.

One of the cats likes to sit on paper and plays with fidget spinners.

The other cat drinks from the toilet.

i love them

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Oh god I just saved a mouse from my cat. I know it's the food chain but seeing the luttle guy squeak in fear and pain just broke my heart
Actually, no you didn't do the wrong thing, house cats in this day and age, don't actually eat the mouse, they just kill it.

So, you basically made sure the little mouse won't die in vain.

I also do the same when ever any of my cats try you go after birds, since they never eat the creatures, just kill them, cause well, cats are sociopaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom