• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hah, yeah, I tend to feel the same way. Especially since most of my topics just kind of bounce.
Hah, yeah, because then I'd have to run back to the hosPITal.

Geddit, because it's a hospital and it has the word "Pit" in i...

:ultpit:...It's funny, it's OK to laugh.:ultpit:
Yeah, I tend to feel the same way too about my topics: it's just all the hesitation that's built-up over the years.

Cori.... that was a very PITiful pun you made there. :p

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hah, yeah, I tend to feel the same way. Especially since most of my topics just kind of bounce.

That joke fell like Icarus. :troll:
For those Kirby fans in attendance we got some new footage of Dark Meta Knight gameplay.

That ain't Adeleine.

I will continue to be quietly toxic about this game until Adeleine is playable.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why does Coricus like to spit so much?
BECAUSE IT HAS "PIT" in it! GET IT? GET IT?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Why does Coricus like to spit so much?
BECAUSE IT HAS "PIT" in it! GET IT? GET IT?
I will admittedly say it's not as funny when you point out the pun itself, Shiny, but I give you credit for trying as it actually was really good outside of that. You just needed to reword it and not point it out, maybe something like this:

"Something tells me that Cori sPIT over all those puns in disgust." :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I will admittedly say it's not as funny when you point out the pun itself, Shiny, but I give you credit for trying as it actually was really good outside of that. You just needed to reword it and not point it out, maybe something like this:

"Something tells me that Cori sPIT over all those puns in disgust." :p
Oh. If I probably fall into a joke, I will hit a PIT really hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

• Soccer
  • Tennis
  • Donkey Kong
  • Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Ice Climber
  • Dr. Mario
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
Are some of the games coming out in September WITH Online Play included.

I can't wait to play games with people~

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
  • Soccer
  • Tennis
  • Donkey Kong
  • Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Ice Climber
  • Dr. Mario
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Super Mario Bros. 3

These are part of the Switch online thing, yeah?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's some DBFZ Finals.

Has some of the usual suspects like Cell, Adult Gohan and Bardock. But Gotenks is in these matches too.

D

Deleted member

>deflects the spit
>doesn't explain how he deflects it

Bad roleplayer alert.
Let me explain how I deflected the spit.
I used a portal to protect myself and the portal faced your face.
How I summoned the portal was because of my powers.

Also calling me a bad roleplayer? RUDE.
You need to go outside and wash that attitude up. :p

D

Deleted member

>deflects the spit
>doesn't explain how he deflects it

Bad roleplayer alert.
-I sway my hips to the side, readying my body like Reggie into a stance with a copy of the terrible game, Shadow the Hedgehog, in my grasp as my shield which in turn deflects the spit right back towards you as I smirk confidently knowing I have obtained victory-

Ivander

Smash Legend
For those Kirby fans in attendance we got some new footage of Dark Meta Knight gameplay.

Gotta love the Mirror copy ability references in Dark Meta Knight's moveset. He's looking pretty nice.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ever feel like you make progress only to not only hit a brick wall but end up in a position that's worse than when you started?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You what game would be lit for online?
Super Mario Bros.... Deluxe.

D

Deleted member

You what game would be lit for online?
Super Mario Bros.... Deluxe.
Would certainly be quite nice, this also reminds me a lot of GBA games had local multiplayer too like Sonic Advance and Kirby.

D

Deleted member

that's enough smashboards for me today, see you peeps later.

-vanishes into my nintendo discord-

Ivander

Smash Legend
  • Soccer
  • Tennis
  • Donkey Kong
  • Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Ice Climber
  • Dr. Mario
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Super Mario Bros. 3

I'm curious on how the Legend of Zelda one will work. I assume it means Scoreboards or whatnot, cause last time I checked, the original LoZ didn't have multiplayer, right? Anyway, a decent list, although here's hoping that it won't just be NES games and we'll get to the later systems soon. Mario Party 2 online plz.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
  • Soccer
  • Tennis
  • Donkey Kong
  • Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Ice Climber
  • Dr. Mario
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Super Mario Bros. 3

Dr. Mario & Balloon Fight pleases me.

But I'm still waiting for a new Dr. Mario game made specifically for the Switch. :ultdoc:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seriously though, if you guys haven't played it, I would recommend Metroid Samus Returns.

Or Donkey Kong Country Returns on 3DS. Both are good games.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
am i the only one who's upset that steenee isn't in smash

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The Camelot Singularity is now released for Fate/Grand Order. I used the four summoning tickets I have in the hopes of a miraculous Ozymandias pull, but I had no luck with that, nor with pulling Saber Lancelot or Nitocrhis. I ended up getting a Hassan of Serenity though. At least the Mana Prism shop replenishes in a few days to give me some more Summoning Tickets (I don't think I want to spend my Saint Quartz just yet).

I'm about two chapters into the story, and damn, people weren't joking when they said Camelot is when the difficulty really picks up. There's already really high-HP enemies from the get-go, and even some challenging bosses. Those Spinxes can take a while to take down! Thankfully, my Francis Drake team took care of them rather easily. My Tamamo Cat+Medea Lilly made decent work of that one Assassin battle despite some close calls, and my Mordred team also held quite well against the Nitochris battle (only issue was when Nitochris used her NP in the end and it somehow bypassed the Evade given to Mordred by David).

The story is already off to a pretty good start with some enjoyable characters (Xuanzang is back!!! Dr. Roman had some great spotlight too). I have a feeling the Knights of the Round Table will have some nice spotlight based on their introduction here. The highlight of them so far:

Poor Tristan probably has to remind everyone of that daily since he keep his eyes closed 100%. Even Brock and Azama would probably relate.

They also dropped a big bombshell at the beginning:

Remember when Mash started bleeding and collapsed the end of the America Singularity story? Well, we now know why: she's an artificially created human for the purpose of bringing forth servants by creating a Demi-Servant. She's basically a homunculus. As such, she has a limited amount of time left to live.

D

Deleted member

The Camelot Singularity is now released for Fate/Grand Order. I used the four summoning tickets I have in the hopes of a miraculous Ozymandias pull, but I had no luck with that, nor with pulling Saber Lancelot or Nitocrhis. I ended up getting a Hassan of Serenity though. At least the Mana Prism shop replenishes in a few days to give me some more Summoning Tickets (I don't think I want to spend my Saint Quartz just yet).

I'm about two chapters into the story, and damn, people weren't joking when they said Camelot is when the difficulty really picks up. There's already really high-HP enemies from the get-go, and even some challenging bosses. Those Spinxes can take a while to take down! Thankfully, my Francis Drake team took care of them rather easily. My Tamamo Cat+Medea Lilly made decent work of that one Assassin battle despite some close calls, and my Mordred team also held quite well against the Nitochris battle (only issue was when Nitochris used her NP in the end and it somehow bypassed the Evade given to Mordred by David).

The story is already off to a pretty good start with some enjoyable characters (Xuanzang is back!!! Dr. Roman had some great spotlight too). I have a feeling the Knights of the Round Table will have some nice spotlight based on their introduction here. The highlight of them so far:

Poor Tristan probably has to remind everyone of that daily since he keep his eyes closed 100%. Even Brock and Azama would probably relate.

They also dropped a big bombshell at the beginning:

Remember when Mash started bleeding and collapsed the end of the America Singularity story? Well, we now know why: she's an artificially created human for the purpose of bringing forth servants by creating a Demi-Servant. She's basically a homunculus. As such, she has a limited amount of time left to live.
I literally logged in yesterday just for it lol. I'm not going to pull for anything just yet, only new Servant I want is Bedivere and he's not only free but not even on rateup yet. Need my boy on NP5 tho.

Gonna start playing it this weekend, hopefully I don't get destroyed by the supposed difficulty jusy because my only Archer is Robin Hood.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I literally logged in yesterday just for it lol. I'm not going to pull for anything just yet, only new Servant I want is Bedivere and he's not only free but not even on rateup yet. Need my boy on NP5 tho.

Gonna start playing it this weekend, hopefully I don't get destroyed by the supposed difficulty jusy because my only Archer is Robin Hood.
If you use my Tamamo with your Waver, you should be okay with Robin Hood.

Anyway, my phone account has updated successfully. I didn't get any of the SRs or Ozy, but I did get Serenity and the Archer guy. Meanwhile, my pad account is not making any progress and the pad itself is infuriating me, as it almost did update fully, but then the pad decided to do whatever and went back to the main menu, which in turn made the update lose it's progress. :hulk: Like, I really do not know why my pad decides to turn off whatever I'm doing and go to the menu randomly, but good lord, does it ever tick me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom