• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
FEH is not a hentai game?
I learn new things everyday lol.

And I also found out that headphones that are 2400$ exists:
A headphone from Senheisser cost 2400$ with some plastic build... kind of make me hard to believe or think it's worth that price.
My headphone I got recently is 1more MK801 Over the ear headphones,

I just bought them because they are technically a 70$ headphones but I bought it at around 30$ because they have discount at the time and I always like the build.

nono Shiny,
As long as you like and watch anime you are automatically weeb:troll:
If I got headphones that cost that much, I would never touch them

Ivander

Smash Legend
By the way, I wanted to post this yesterday, but it was too early in the morning that I found it. But either way, one of the most funniest things I've seen this year. And to think it's from the Philippines rather than China.
What makes that image even better is the body swap they used. @Shishœ Erureido Erureido A Distant Demon A Distant Demon The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Guess who it'd be from.

Yorokobe Trainer
And it gets even more better when you remember what happened to:
Ash in that one series when he got possessed. The image would've been perfect if they used Ash's possessed form for the head.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
XC2 is poppy****.
I read that as Poppi**** and my head did the rest of the magic by adding a 3.14 (don't lewd the alpha bruh)

Thank ye kindly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Hector LHB was kinda disappointing, I easily beat Infernal on my third try.

Also, I'm already expecting next year's CYL to end up with side characters at the top, since every Lord seems to be getting a LH version and some characters get "Legendary but without the elemental thingy" like Nino, Hinoka and such.
Please let us all vote for Canas #JusticeForCanas
That's creepy.

Chrono steady keeping tabs on people till that one moment he needs revengeance.
Screenshots don't scare me I know what the **** I said

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lunatic Kektor was hilariously easy to the point I beat it with Greg Chun Emblem lol.
I still need to figure out a solution for Infernal but I'll focus on Grima training for now.

Im just glad it wasn't Ryoma 2.0

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Canas... Canas definitely got the low end of the stick in FEH.
Canas is not horrible like Odin, but Canas is still very lacking.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Someone just uploaded this gem to Youtube:

This video hilariously sums up my experience trying to pull Legendary Hector thus far considering what just happened to me, and I'm sure those that haven't pulled him either can relate to it too (especially if Myrrh pity-broke your green orb streak)!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No, it is not because of the feet darn it.
I was joking lol

I think she’s cute too :p

By the way, I wanted to post this yesterday, but it was too early in the morning that I found it. But either way, one of the most funniest things I've seen this year. And to think it's from the Philippines rather than China.
What makes that image even better is the body swap they used. @Shishœ Erureido Erureido A Distant Demon A Distant Demon The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Guess who it'd be from.

Yorokobe Trainer
And it gets even more better when you remember what happened to:
Ash in that one series when he got possessed. The image would've been perfect if they used Ash's possessed form for the head.
Now we know what happens to Ash if he breaks his curse of eternal youth. :troll:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
im still so upset that saber hasn't been on a banner since his release

i want to make this a reality

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If I got headphones that cost that much, I would never touch them
Nuff said when it comes to putting it on your head lol.

I would never even buy headphones that cost that much. Even those more than 40$ are a little expensive for me.

I also never understand why there still plenty of people prefer Beats headphones, and even Air Pods to some extent, I like bluetooth earphones but Apple earpods and air pods always made my inner ear ache...

This is why I tend to go with Chinese brands like 1more since their earphones are in good build quality, decent sound quality and pretty cheap price.

I'm curious on other users, which headphones or earphones do you prefer? Not talking about brand, for me currently I prefer headphones and earphones that are durable and can last long in normal

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You got to respect our policemen though.
They protect us from dangerous things and they risk their lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

First pull goddamn.

Here are some of the 5* I've gotten in the past few months.

Lilina
Chrom (special one)
Alfonse Easter
2x Lyn archer
Grima Female
Shiro
Hinoka flyer
Ishtar
Roy (some different one than the lower tier one)
Bridal Tharja
New Years Azura
Ninian
Linde
Summer Cordelia
Summer Robin
Summer Xander
Myrrh

Good ****.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, I wish Summer Corrin was a little more revealing. Not too revealing, but... more...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nuff said when it comes to putting it on your head lol.

I would never even buy headphones that cost that much. Even those more than 40$ are a little expensive for me.

I also never understand why there still plenty of people prefer Beats headphones, and even Air Pods to some extent, I like bluetooth earphones but Apple earpods and air pods always made my inner ear ache...

This is why I tend to go with Chinese brands like 1more since their earphones are in good build quality, decent sound quality and pretty cheap price.

I'm curious on other users, which headphones or earphones do you prefer? Not talking about brand, for me currently I prefer headphones and earphones that are durable and can last long in normal
As much I want good headpones, I aint paying iver 100 bucks for one. Like phones, As much as I want a good phone, I aint paying apple prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom