• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I guess SGDQ does all the games noone gives a **** about in the morning.
When they do the games in the morning, it's usually night here.. so I never really watch most of them, which really sucks.
I might continue to watch the live stream before I go to bed.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
New Overwatch character.
No Jet-pack cat or Hammond but we somehow got out of nowhere a hamster in a mech? ...

THAT'S GREAT! Hopefully he's a tank. I wonder if he has any relation with Winston. Time to drop the lore Blizzard, give it to me!

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
OHHH, because I play FEH?
FEH is not a hentai game.
FEH is not a hentai game?
I learn new things everyday lol.

And I also found out that headphones that are 2400$ exists:
A headphone from Senheisser cost 2400$ with some plastic build... kind of make me hard to believe or think it's worth that price.
My headphone I got recently is 1more MK801 Over the ear headphones,
I just bought them because they are technically a 70$ headphones but I bought it at around 30$ because they have discount at the time and I always like the build.
I like anime and games related to that and stuff, but I am not a weeb.
Being a weeb is not a bad thing, I am just not one.
nono Shiny,
As long as you like and watch anime you are automatically weeb:troll:

D

Deleted member

Honestly, you all are right when people say Pyra has a bad design.
Before you say "OH SHINY WHY ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR OPINION BASED ON OTHER PEOPLES' OPINION?", I just think that now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I like anime and games related to that and stuff, but I am not a weeb.
Being a weeb is not a bad thing, I am just not one.
Stop defending yourself Shiny, we know the truth.

You are only lying to yourself. :p

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
New Overwatch character.
Hggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I want a bunny hero in Overwatch, no D. Va only has bunny icon, that doesn't count, unless she has bunny themed skin someday.
Honestly, you all are right when people say Pyra has a bad design.
No designs are universally "bad" but hey, opinions are opinions.
Like I said, I definitely think Ys VIII character overall look way better than most XC2 characters, excluding the Blades I guess lol.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
No Jet-pack cat or Hammond but we somehow got out of nowhere a hamster in a mech? ...

THAT'S GREAT! Hopefully he's a tank. I wonder if he has any relation with Winston. Time to drop the lore Blizzard, give it to me!
Something tells me this will be the first Overwatch character that doesn't speak human languages...

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Made this yesterday.

The thought of having indie characters represented through Trophies, Mii costumes, and Assist Trophies came to mind. Don't really expect any indies making it in as full-fledged fighters, but this kind of wink and nod does seem at least possible.

What do you think?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Now all Hammond needs is an Australian accent, like our favorite hamster from Kirby.

Chrono.

Made this yesterday.

The thought of having indie characters represented through Trophies, Mii costumes, and Assist Trophies came to mind. Don't really expect any indies making it in as full-fledged fighters, but this kind of wink and nod does seem at least possible.

What do you think?
I'm up for it.

I'd even bet on it happening for at least Quote and maybe Shovel Knight.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Something tells me this will be the first Overwatch character that doesn't speak human languages...
If he doesn't talk I'm expecting that the mech has some kind of voice device, so he's a super intelligent hamster and writes what the mech has to say. It would be super cute and I'd love it.

Or you know, if Winston can talk I don't see why a hamster could not. I'd be a bit disappointed if it doesn't have any way to communicate to be honest.

D

Deleted member

Made this yesterday.

What do you think?
That looks really good! The poses are almost exactly equivalent to the Miis. I love it!

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
If he doesn't talk I'm expecting that the mech has some kind of voice device, so he's a super intelligent hamster and writes what the mech has to say. It would be super cute and I'd love it.

Or you know, if Winston can talk I don't see why a hamster could not. I'd be a bit disappointed if it doesn't have any way to communicate to be honest.
I think the former might be more possible.

D

Deleted member

I actually save a lot of posts that make me laugh from here.

Mostly for reminiscing reasons. :p
Oh.... that post is not funny though.
Do not tell me that post is one of your favorite posts.....
Like one of Mythra's favorite posts is me talking about how the uesr Mythra will interact with the female XC2 Mythra.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Man, you all getting Legendary Hector almost from the get-go are just so lucky! I've been sniping green, and I ended up getting pity broken by Myrrh, and so I ended up merging her with the old one I have.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling I'm going to walk out of this banner with at least a 40+5 Myrrh.

But can she deal with that one goddamn hallway in OG CastleVania?
Haven't played the OG Castlevania, so I can't answer that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom