• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
As much I want good headpones, I aint paying iver 100 bucks for one. Like phones, As much as I want a good phone, I aint paying apple prices
This is why I never like Apple brand products recently, don't get me started on Beats headphones... I tried them and the sound quality were crap.
Well, if you want phones and stuff that are in decent price, here we can always go for Chinese brand like Xiaomi, Oppo and 1more.

I always want the Mi MIX 2S, their latest Bezel-less phone, which is only about 500$ bucks or so.
And speaking of Bezel-less phone, Xiaomi wasthe one who made the first legit bezel-less phone and Apple was the one that started the notch trend.
Bezel-less phones with notch are not real bezel-less phone, fight me on this one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

When people ask for female characters to wear more revealing outfits
b214bc91-854a-4474-920f-58906d4b9aa6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The reason why Im trying to pull for Summer Corn is for Flier Emblem stuff.

Is not because you can see her crotch in the damged art.

Not

Totally not for that.

Why would you think that?

D

Deleted member

Ok I'll bring up a topic then.

September we are getting Nintendo's online service, but that also means we are getting NES games as well. They also mentioned SNES games will also be coming (presumbly at a later date?)

Which old games would you peoples like to play on Switch?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well yeah: I just can't say much when FE or FEH gets brought up, honestly. I know you guys love to talk about it all the time, but I just don't have much to contribute to it at the end of the day. :V
Then bring up another topic. just any topic, there can be many topics going on at once, you dont have to leave each time it comes up

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ok I'll bring up a topic then.

September we are getting Nintendo's online service, but that also means we are getting NES games as well. They also mentioned SNES games will also be coming (presumbly at a later date?)

Which old games would you peoples like to play on Switch?
I've literally been not buying OG Kid Icarus on my other systems just because I've kept waiting for it to be on the Switch.

I better HOPE that's in the first wave, or at least in one of the early ones.

D

Deleted member

I've literally been not buying OG Kid Icarus on my other systems just because I've kept waiting for it to be on the Switch.

I better HOPE that's in the first wave, or at least in one of the early ones.
Watch out for Eggplant Wizards!

Yeah it'd be nice to have that. I'd also like games like Mario 3 to play online with friends.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Does anyone here play non FE Nintendo games? :4jigglypuff:
You're in luck. Smashboards completely ruined the FE series for me, and right now I'm playing Pokémon Quest.

Because I have an addiction.

And I want to ****ing beat this game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You're in luck. Smashboards completely ruined the FE series for me, and right now I'm playing Pokémon Quest.

Because I have an addiction.

And I want to ****ing beat this game.
The game is pretty cute, but boy did that difficult sky rocket out of nowhere with the Raticate and afterwards! Turns out mobile games are actually hardcore after all. :4pacman:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Speaking of Seiba:

Credit to @Digital Hazard
Why is Arthur there when he's not an Alt of Arthoria? Like I know they are both King Arthur, but they both do have very differing personalities, some differences in their backstories and some of their comrades are also different, like Merlin being genderswapped in Arthur's timeline and Mordred is yandere for him.

What's funny is that if you separate the Sabers and Saber Alters from each other, they each do have 5 Alts each like Lyn does. And if you exclude Mysterious Heroine X and X Alter as well due to them not being 'King' Arthoria, Lyn actually has more Alts than Saber and Saber Alter. :smirk: Anyway, Lyn needs a Swimsuit Alt to compete with Swimsuit Arthoria and Arthoria Alter and a Christmas Alt to compete with Santa Alter.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm usually hesitant to do so in most cases, but that's just me.
Hah, yeah, I tend to feel the same way. Especially since most of my topics just kind of bounce.

Watch out for Eggplant Wizards!

Yeah it'd be nice to have that. I'd also like games like Mario 3 to play online with friends.
Hah, yeah, because then I'd have to run back to the hosPITal.

Geddit, because it's a hospital and it has the word "Pit" in i...

:ultpit:...It's funny, it's OK to laugh.:ultpit:

D

Deleted member

Hah, yeah, I tend to feel the same way. Especially since most of my topics just kind of bounce.

Hah, yeah, because then I'd have to run back to the hosPITal.

Geddit, because it's a hospital and it has the word "Pit" in i...

:ultpit:...It's funny, it's OK to laugh.:ultpit:
That was so funny I actually forgot to not laugh so ended up laughing anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom