• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Actually, no you didn't do the wrong thing, house cats in this day and age, don't actually eat the mouse, they just kill it.

So, you basically made sure the little mouse won't die in vain.

I also do the same when ever any of my cats try you go after birds, since they never eat the creatures, just kill them, cause well, cats are sociopaths.
actually its a instintucual behavior to hunt :V cats before domesticination hunted and killed to bring it back to feed the young and themselves, but since domesticination cats no longer need to eat the prey they hunt but they still follow the instinct and use it as a form of teaching for them and their family (i.e. the humans) to hunt, so its not a sociopathic behavior but instead instincts still perserving after being tamed

ya can trust the info, its from a katt herself :V

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I didm't live for more than 18 years to hear people call rats "adorable"
My pet rats were plenty adorable.

Pretty sharp, to boot.

This is where I should say "sharper than you," but I'd rather honor their memory with an actual challenge.

Actually, no you didn't do the wrong thing, house cats in this day and age, don't actually eat the mouse, they just kill it.

So, you basically made sure the little mouse won't die in vain.
No you still very definitely want to let the cat finish the job.

I speak as a person who spent a lot of effort clearing mice from his home, until they stopped trying to relocate the neighborhood cats.

My apartment doesn't allow pets unless they're "companions," otherwise I would have so many lizards!!!
Mine doesn't either.

When I moved in here, I requested a guinea pig. To this day they have not given me an answer.

That was ten years ago.

As you might imagine, I declined to tell them about the rats.
avi_thirsty.png

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
actually its a instintucual behavior to hunt :V cats before domesticination hunted and killed to bring it back to feed the young and themselves, but since domesticination cats no longer need to eat the prey they hunt but they still follow the instinct and use it as a form of teaching for them and their family (i.e. the humans) to hunt, so its not a sociopathic behavior but instead instincts still perserving after being tamed

ya can trust the info, its from a katt herself :V
Should I really trust a Katt that hunts rare Unikorn? :v

Well, maybe...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel my cats kill mice to give them to me as a present.
I used to find dead mice in the very middle of the garden next to the cats' houses. They just catch the mouse with a paw and slit its neck with a claw.

#Metal

Last edited:

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I don't understand why anyone would find a reptile pet dull...
I think it's because most reptiles have decreased amygdala function, so their emotional depth isn't really equivalent, and thus they cannot bond with others, and this is probably an evolutionary adaption. However, the emerald anole, has shown to possess cognitive function rivaling birds (certain species of birds are *very* intelligent and can bond) and turtles can recognize the voice and sight of their owners and even swim to their owners when called. Plus lizards and turtles are so cute.

I love rats, too. A lot. They are incredibly social, loyal, and bond with owners very well. It's harder with mice.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i just call my rabbit an oversized rat.
except she isnt as quiet as them at night.
My rats were pretty much silent little ninjas.

Once they fooled me into refilling their bowl by stealthily emptying it and stashing the food elsewhere.

They got me to refill it twice before I caught them in the act.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Once they fooled me into refilling their bowl by stealthily emptying it and stashing the food elsewhere.

crafty little ******** thats actually pretty damn adorable

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

My rabbit used to do that ****. Flip the bowl and knock all the food out. Now I got a bowl that hooks to the wall for the sucker.

she still likes to flip her water bowl in her play pin though

D

Deleted member

The knowledge people would let rats, mices and whatever they are live disgusts me. They're dirty little disgusting creatures and as much as I hate cats, killing those rodents is the one good thing they're for.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
My rabbit used to do that ****. Flip the bowl and knock all the food out. Now I got a bowl that hooks to the wall for the sucker.

she still likes to flip her water bowl in her play pin though
Oh they didn't bother flipping it. That would've been obvious.

No. They squirreled it to a hidden section of the cage block by block until the bowl was empty, then started rattling the bars for more.

crafty little ******** thats actually pretty damn adorable
Here's an image for you.

When I finally caught them, it was because I got suspicious enough to lift the top of the cage off. Found them crouched over the blocks in their hiding spot beneath the steps, and they both turned to look up at me immediately.

You ever seen a rat make an "oh ****" face?

I've seen two.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

No. They squirreled it to a hidden section of the cage block by block until the bowl was empty, then started rattling the bars for more.
looks like where yours did itnin secret, mine gave me the middle finger then thought she deserved more food

jokes on her, i picked up the food she threw out and gave it back to her

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Here's an image for you.

When I finally caught them, it was because I got suspicious enough to lift the top of the cage off. Found them crouched over the blocks in their hiding spot beneath the steps, and they both turned to look up at me immediately.

You ever seen a rat make an "oh ****" face?

I've seen two.
lol XD

caught them with their tails between their legs and stunned, adorable little ********

D

Deleted member

I called off of work today because I got no sleep and I've been feeling sick. I have to get ready for bed because I have to go to work tomorrow but I still don't feel right.

Its gonna be a long day tomorrow, but I ain't got a choice. Hopefully its not too bad.
I hope you feel better, do not let work stress you out too much!

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The knowledge people would let rats, mices and whatever they are live disgusts me. They're dirty little disgusting creatures and as much as I hate cats, killing those rodents is the one good thing they're for.
Ah, thank you Shoe, I never get to bring this out:

POSTEDonTHUNND-Reaction2018061621.jpg

lol XD

caught them with their tails between their legs and stunned, adorable little ********
Right?

But rats can't do tails between their legs if we're being fair.

Turns out they have massive balls.

Literally and metaphorically.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Question, do you like rodent Pokemon like Pikachu? Because if so, you are are weird guy, because Pikachu is a mouse.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have now beaten the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
I quite enjoyed playing through all three games, even if they did get a little difficult at times.

I did manage to get 100% in the first two games, but not the third one (99% . . . so close) and get the 100% endings (again, excluding Warped because of time trials), despite how tough some of the gems were to get.

I'd say my favorite of them was Crash 2: Cortex Strikes Back, as I feel like it has quite a bit of improvements over the original, and that there's more regular platforming stages than in Warped.

Chrono.

Hey question.

I wasn't really around for the Smash 4 hype cycle until DLC. How many times did they drop Newcomer trailers without it being tied to a Direct (whether it was a general Direct or Smash one)?

D

Deleted member

Question, do you like rodent Pokemon like Pikachu? Because if so, you are are weird guy, because Pikachu is a mouse.
I'm neutral on Pikachu but even if I liked it, it wouldn't change anything because I love Galvantula but I would never even get near a living spider

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey question.

I wasn't really around for the Smash 4 hype cycle until DLC. How many times did they drop Newcomer trailers without it being tied to a Direct (whether it was a general Direct or Smash one)?
The only cases of this in Smash 4 speculation were Pac-Man (happened in a press conference) and Robin/Lucina (a standalone trailer reveal).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey question.

Omly time they did that was with Robin, everything else was in Directs or E3. For a timeline
E3 2013-Villager, Mega Man, WFT
2013 December Direct-Rosalina
2014 February Direct-Little Mac
April Smash Direct-Greninja
E3 2014-Mii Fighters, Palutena and Pac-Man
Newcomer Reveal Trailer(July)-Lucina and Robin
September(?) Direct-Shulk
Bowser Jr. got a trailer in a Direct and Duck Hunt in the 50-fact Extravaganza post-release

Last edited by a moderator:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Hey question.

The Robin and Lucina reveal is the only one that comes to mind.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Omly time they did that was with Robin, everything else was in Directs or E3. For a timeline
E3 2013-Villager, Mega Man, WFT
2013 December Direct-Rosalina
2014 February Direct-Little Mac
April Smash Direct-Greninja
E3 2014-Mii Fighters, Palutena and Pac-Man
Newcomer Reveal Trailer(July)-Lucina and Robin
September(?) Direct-Shulk
Bowser Jr. got a trailer in a Direct and Duck Hunt in the 50-fact Extravaganza post-release
He specifically mentionned Directs though, so Pac-Man also counts since his reveal was at a press conference.

And Shulk was in August... exclusively to Japan.

And you mixed Junior and Duck Hunt. :p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hey question.

Not very often.

Off the top of my head, Robin and Lucina's trailer was the only one that went up as a complete stand alone. They specifically announced when it would go live and you watched a livestream that was just the trailer.

Wii Fit Trainer and Pac-Man were technically revealed outside of directs, but were shown off behind closed doors at an E3 event where other newcomers were announced in directs. They then posted their trailers publicly on the Smash website soon after.

Shulk was revealed originally in a Japanese exclusive direct, and the English version of the trailer went up on the website/social media right after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom