• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
My rats were pretty much silent little ninjas.

Once they fooled me into refilling their bowl by stealthily emptying it and stashing the food elsewhere.

They got me to refill it twice before I caught them in the act.
Bahahahah.

It's almost too bad that fish are what I'm looking into, pretty sure the only time I've heard of a tank animal conning their keepers into giving them more food than intended is with Bottlenose Dolphins and as you may imagine that's, uh. . .not exactly feasible.

But a fish tank is the only environment where I'd have any hope of living out my Zoo Tycoon based fantasies of getting a gathering of peaceful animals of varying species to hang out in the same carefully decorated enclosure without dunking on each other, so there's that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm curious as to what my Spirit Animal would really be....

___

As for what animals I really like, depends on what animal we're talking about.

I'm not really bothered by rodents, outside of the fact that wild ones are a pest that can cause problems such as health concerns. Don't dislike the animal as whole however. I dislike some types of insects far more than I do any animal.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Phew. Had one hell of a storm blow through over the last hour and a half, but it seems like it's on its way out.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Bahahahah.

It's almost too bad that fish are what I'm looking into, pretty sure the only time I've heard of a tank animal conning their keepers into giving them more food than intended is with Bottlenose Dolphins and as you may imagine that's, uh. . .not exactly feasible.
Haven't heard of anything similar either.

Bet an octopus could pull it off.

Although a bottlenose dolphin won't escape its tank.

But a fish tank is the only environment where I'd have any hope of living out my Zoo Tycoon based fantasies of getting a gathering of peaceful animals of varying species to hang out in the same carefully decorated enclosure without dunking on each other, so there's that.
Alright that dream is so pure it's adorable.

Unfortunately I've got basically the same conclusion you do. Unless you want to go full Opo, fish it is.

Just make sure the fish don't eat each other. That's a thing sometimes. Usually not. But enough it's worth verifying

But neither are animals.
Get em in bed.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You, a coward: "spirit animal"
Me, an intellectual: "fursona"
Look man what can we say?
Disney made us all closet furries. It was only a matter of time, and some learned quicker than others.

And if it wasn't Disney, it was one of the other dozens of anthropomorphic animal cartoons for kids.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
i'm a furry, gosh i just can't get enough of anthromorphic animals

lola bunny and krystal make me quiver

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
wow... looking back at that post, that is definitely one way to enter and kill a thread. :laugh:

edit: delete this, i keep on forgetting i'm not in DGames and I can't doublepost, sorry! :^(

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't know what my spirit animal is but my patronus is an eagle. :D

Anyone else know theirs?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Haven't heard of anything similar either.

Bet an octopus could pull it off.

Although a bottlenose dolphin won't escape its tank.

Alright that dream is so pure it's adorable.

Unfortunately I've got basically the same conclusion you do. Unless you want to go full Opo, fish it is.

Just make sure the fish don't eat each other. That's a thing sometimes. Usually not. But enough it's worth verifying

Get em in bed.
I mean I’m not against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom