• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Tornado warning is coming near my local area. I am praying that it does not hit my neighborhood.
I do hope the warning goes without a tornado appearing at all: I’ve been through at least one to two of those moments where despite a warning being announced, no tornado actually appeared.

Even then, stay safe.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, apparantly, the EU is maybe facing a version of having its Net Neutrality reversed...

https://atopfourthwall.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F175319537023
Welp, I'm just sharing this for Europeans to do what they think is right.

And, well, looking this up as made me realise something, and well that is, the media coverage of European Parliament legislation is utter garbage.

All, I can say is for **** sake News organisations and Journalists, just because the European Parliament can be really boring with all the stuff they legislate doesn't mean you get to half ass your coverage.

And this Parliament is supposed to help lead to a more united Europe, how is this going to happen, when the Press doesn't seem interested in covering everything...

Well, anyway with all that said, fair warning to those of you who do some further research into this, I ran into a lot of right wing idiot youtube commentators, and well I know they are idiots cause they were comparing MEP corruption to the Soviet Union's corruption, when MEP's corruption is more along the lines of the corruption in the USA, that being that they are bought and paid for by big companies, and millionaires, instead of the Soviet Union's corruption of the politicians using their position to line their own pockets.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I had to login into pottermore for the first time in what feels like years to remember my patronus, could only recall that it was a bird.

'Tis a Marsh Harrier.

Redid it just now and I got a Red Squirrel... Yeah give me back the bird ha. Was too slow to answer "free or safe" because that's just way too big and vague to answer in seconds lol. Also selected "Found" instead of "Lost", although the latter is more fitting but the former was chosen by virtue of being preferred.

Also says I was in Ravenclaw, and I took it again on a new account and got the same again. Think I remember when it first came out the test was just text with more specific scenario questions and the result then was Slytherin, which to me is more interesting.

I mean, I was never interested in education growing up, but in a school of magic yeah that would definitely cause a 180, so it's accurate. But to what end? To me that's where Slytherin would seem to be a match. Maybe I'm not prideful enough... but I would definitely think that the world is being wasted by impotent muggles and that wizards/witches should be in control. Guess that'd make me a prejudiced, bad guy in J.K. Rowling's books lol. It's just, after seeing the ending of Fantastic Beasts in particular, I recall being so frustrated thinking "Magic can do ALL OF THIS and they are hiding and letting this dull, inconvenient world control the globe? GRINDEWALD DID NOTHING WRONG /s."

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Thread regularly talks about futa, vore, other such niche fetishes, and has probably discussed the Luigi's wiener meme at greater length than the wiener itself
>Thread is full of people of all kinds of sexualities and gender orientations
>Someone thinks Lola Bunny, a textbook example of how to animate a "sexy" character, is hot, and everyone loses their minds
>mfw

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
>Thread regularly talks about futa, vore, other such niche fetishes, and has probably discussed the Luigi's wiener meme at greater length than the wiener itself
>Someone thinks Lola Bunny, a textbook example of how to animate a "sexy" character, is hot, and everyone loses their minds
>mfw

Seems fur is where some draw the line...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>mfw

I mostly just enjoy pestering pokechu.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So, apparantly, the EU is maybe facing a version of having its Net Neutrality reversed...

And, well, looking this up as made me realise something, and well that is, the media coverage of European Parliament legislation is utter garbage.

All, I can say is for **** sake News organisations and Journalists, just because the European Parliament can be really boring with all the stuff they legislate doesn't mean you get to half *** your coverage.

And this Parliament is supposed to help lead to a more united Europe, how is this going to happen, when the Press doesn't seem interested in covering everything...

Well, anyway with all that said, fair warning to those of you who do some further research into this, I ran into a lot of right wing idiot youtube commentators, and well I know they are idiots cause they were comparing MEP corruption to the Soviet Union's corruption, when MEP's corruption is more along the lines of the corruption in the USA, that being that they are bought and paid for by big companies, and millionaires, instead of the Soviet Union's corruption of the politicians using their position to line their own pockets.
I thought that bill wasn't likely to get passed?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Glad that I just rewatched the first The Incredibles because that is just a fantastic film.

So excited to watch the sequel, especially after the good things I'm hearing about it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
There's been a lot of blowback but I personally haven't seen anything about them potentially reversing course yet.

That could just be due to my sources not covering it; as Lily touched on it doesn't seem to be getting as much coverage as you'd think, especially after net neutrality's whole shebang.

Well just do the devil proud.

The devil being me.
avi_devil_corrected.png

Aight.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

All, I can say is for **** sake News organisations and Journalists, just because the European Parliament can be really boring with all the stuff they legislate doesn't mean you get to half *** your coverage.

And here people thought Net Neutrality was bad...

Starlight_Lily

I solemnly swear to use this new power only for good.

View attachment 150634

Unless evil's funnier.
Okay red, you just got an alignment change, to salty evil. :v

jk

Well, um here's the thing, The European Commission has sent it to the European Parliament to be voted, by MEPs.

And, well European Parliament is a even bigger inane human bureaucracy then the US Congress, so it hasn't actually passed, passed yet, just been drafted.

And as red and I mentioned, the coverage of this has been 100% abysmal, I literally just learned about this, after the commission approved on it to be voted on, and well the campaign to fight it doesn't seem to be reaching as far as the fight for Net Neutrality did, for some reason.

And here people thought Net Neutrality was bad...
You mean it being revoked was bad, right? :v

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well, um here's the thing, The European Commission has sent it to the European Parliament to be voted, by MEPs.

And, well European Parliament is a even bigger inane human bureaucracy then the US Congress, so it hasn't actually passed, passed yet, just been drafted.

And as red and I mentioned, the coverage of this has been 100% abysmal, I literally just learned about this, after the commission approved on it to be voted on, and well the campaign to fight it doesn't seem to be reaching as far as the fight for Net Neutrality did, for some reason.

You mean it being revoked was bad, right? :v
It is pretty ****ed up how things like these can go unchecked and unpunished.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There's some insanely sad irony about this.

The fact that if is passes, it'll be active on July 4th. Independance Day.

So the day when we celebrate freedom would also become the day when we mourn its loss...

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Glad that I just rewatched the first The Incredibles because that is just a fantastic film.

So excited to watch the sequel, especially after the good things I'm hearing about it.
I came back from it likely night I'd say. It's just as funny and epic as the first one.

Man I can't even remember how old I was as a kid when I saw the first one in theatres. It just feels magical to see the second as an adult.

Starlight_Lily

so i woke up from a nap to learn the internet is getting even more ****ed :V wonderful
Well, if this makes you feel any better, its the usual suspects again, trying to **** it over, basically the music industry and other big companies, like with the US and the internet companies there lobbied to get rid of Net Neutrality,

It is pretty ****ed up how things like these can go unchecked and unpunished.
Well, this just seems to be one of the sad facts about the European Parliament, since well its not as glamorous as covering the US Congress, British Parliament and other National legislation chambers, since the EU does stuff like trade, consumer protections and other stuff.

If you'd seen me play Circa Infinity you'd be more serious.
What's that? :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom