• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay but is it really common knowledge for insect fetishes to be a thing?
Like maybe I just barely passed Internet school but I feel like I could live the rest of my life without knowing that.

Capcom were nice enough to give us Infinity Eggs at least.

I prefer the use of the Exterminatus though.

And just in time for Easter too.
Weren't they so nice.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bruh this is satisfactory as ****
I never thought I would figure out the Infernal maps.
**** Gaius then
**** Gaius now
**** Gaius forever

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Makes you wish the Infinity Gems were real, huh?
If we snap it and it kills half of humanity, it's going to do so in such even proportions that whatever the hell this is will still exist.

So no, that's ineffective. I propose we genetically engineer glow in the dark tigers and release them into the North American wilderness. By culling the stupid people most heavily the reduction should be more proportionally effective.

D

Deleted member

Ultron > Thanos in this case.
His methods are more effective and he's actually fighting for the exact same cause as us.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If we snap it and it kills half of humanity, it's going to do so in such even proportions that whatever the hell this is will still exist.

So no, that's ineffective. I propose we genetically engineer glow in the dark tigers and release them into the North American wilderness. By culling the stupid people most heavily the reduction should be more proportionally effective.
Then kill all humans.

Bender would be proud. :p

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Second batch of CSW characters coming tomorrow. @Kokonoe

Seems like fans have been tweaking the characters and porting the resources to IKEMEN for online play, so even if the creaters aren't completing it, perhaps the community could. :o

D

Deleted member

Seems like fans have been tweaking the characters and porting the resources to IKEMEN for online play, so even if the creaters aren't completing it, perhaps the community could. :o
Nice, that's great to hear. Also nice to see Etna playable, didn't expect that.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

That's pretty cool. Still waiting for when the last 4 characters drop, namely for Samus and Master Chief. Though I'll still main Mega Man X when I get around to playing it.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Nice, that's great to hear. Also nice to see Etna playable, didn't expect that.
She was in one of the gameplay demos and they confirmed everything from those would be released.

Also lol, in the IKEMEN version the training dummy is a Prinny.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Finally completed the Ryoma I've been building for quite some time:

The Karla I received from the recent Four Fangs banner gave Ryoma the Wrath skill he long waited for. Since this Ryoma is +Def -HP, I'd figure he should go for the Steady Breath, Wrath, and Raijinto combo to make him a solid enemy phase attacker.

Not sure what I'll use this Ryoma for at the moment, but I can see him being a potential new teammate for my NY!Takumi, though I still need to finish building my Nowi (who needs Steady Breath) and my Winter Chrom before I can consider this second version of my NY!Takumi team.

Chrono.

Will this version still be prone to crashing though

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That's just my mafia self. :V

Outside of it, I wouldn't even think of harming a friend like you :)
....if were talking mafia uni

evidence supports the reverse, i'll be murdering you instead of you harming me :V

i was just talking about how evidence supports you either do nothing to me or i end up keeping you safe :V

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The thing about the Trails series that makes it so interesting is that it has really good worldbuilding and NPCs, which attribute a lot to the overall dialogue count. It can be really fun to walk around and talk to people, or to just read the books that you can collect. There's a lot to learn about Zemuria as a whole, and a lot we still don't know as far as the series goes.

Also, the first **** game is shorter in comparison to some of the other games in the Trails series, which makes it a good starting point (Aside from literally being the first game in the series of course.)
I just realized. It censored the abbreviation for "Trails in the Sky".
I completely forgot that that's what it spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom