• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

So there's 3 Yoshi stages confirmed. Do you think we'll get one more? Will it be Yoshi's Island (Melee) or Woolly World?
I'd bet on Woolly World.

Would feel like a strange one to leave out since it's from the 2nd most recent Yoshi game.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So we should be getting the reveal trailer for the next Legendary Hero in a few hours. Any thoughts who the next one will be?

We know that it'll be a green unit, and he/she supposedly has a Resistance boosting effect. I've read some fans speculating we could be getting Bolverk Xander. Basically, Xander would be an Armor unit who would wear similar clothing to his father and wield Garon's signature weapon. I can see it happening as a nice follow-up to the last LH banner since it featured his Hoshidan counterpart last time, so it would make sense for Xander to get his moment of spotlight to put him and Ryoma on equal footing for receiving the Legendary Hero treatment (though that also means Xander Emblem is possible, and Ryoma still needs to catch up with a few more alts of his own in future banners).

I also think Hrid could be plausible seeing how the latest Book II story chapter was hyping him up. However, with green tome and green bow already covered by Gunnthra and Lyn respectively, I'm beginning he could wield those weapons, though he could wield an axe. If he won't be Legendary Hero for this coming banner, I think he'll show up in another LH banner very soon.
Xander is possible considering Ryoma. At the same time, Xander being Fire would contrast with Ryoma being Water and would also contrast with Ryoma increasing DEF whereas Xander would increase RES. Hector is possible too, when you think about how Karla is Hector-story mode only. But considering Hector is Thunder affinity and Thunder Affinity would fit either Water or Wind, it seems unlikely.

There's always a possibility they'll throw us for a loop like they did with Ephraim, giving us a 2nd Legendary Lance after Fjorm. I mean, we are expecting a Fire Axe Hero that boosts RES. And it's worth noting that Gunnthra or Lyn won't be on the Banner, meaning that there won't be any Wind Legendary heroes. Sure, there is the case with Ryoma and Fjorm being on the same Banner with no Ephraim, as well as the case with there being no Fjorm when Ephraim came. But as much as it may look predictable, they can always throw for a loop, cause they did do that with Ephraim.

Chrono.

I can see that, it's definitely gives Yoshi's series a little more identity.

Still, the Super Mario World is pretty iconic, especially the first stage...
OH RIGHT That's the Melee Yoshi's Island.

My mind went to Yoshi's Story because I always call Melee Yoshi's Island, "Super Mario World."

And Yoshi's Story was confirmed anyway

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Rainbow Cruise, Poke Floats, and Fountain of Dreams are must haves to return for me.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Here it is folks! The new Legendary Hero along with the banner has been revealed!

Gee, how many more green-armored Hectors with axes are you going to keep making, IS?

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, there's Hector. And he's Fire.

Edit: Well, not surprised to have been ninja'd.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Now I'm pretty sure Armads is now on the meme list for good, cause wow, we actually got a 3rd version of Armads. Regular Armads, Berserk Armads and now Thunder Armads. :laugh: I wonder how the Hector fans feel, considering Hector Emblem is much like Tharja Emblem with 3 of the same weapon type. The only difference is that all of the Armads are good. And to think we're still getting CYL Hector.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here it is folks! The new Legendary Hero along with the banner has been revealed!

Gee, how many more green-armored Hectors with axes are you going to keep making, IS?
Not only is LA!Hector getting the bench now, my main team is gonna take up all those Fire Blessings

D

Deleted member

To be fair it's probably not entirely inaccurate, though not to the extent that they're claiming. It got decent critical scores and people would've probably picked it up for lack of anything better to play, but the combination of bad word-of-mouth and coming out off the heels of the largest game release of the year killed it before it even had a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well, there's Hector. And he's Fire.

Edit: Well, not surprised to have been ninja'd.
The third axe armored Hector? How boring...

Thank goodness lol.

Although Grima is back... but I still don't have Cordelia.

God I hope the orb boost from the start of July combined with incredible luck gives me some mercy.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I'm torn. I'm really ****ing torn.

On one hand, no Bold Fighter fodder.

On the other, I literally can't go wrong by sniping greens in any way...

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I'm slightly disappointed to not see M!Grima be on the banner, but I'm still happy to see another version of Hector, considering he's my favorite FE character.

So yeah, I'm probably going to pull from this.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
What's sad is that I actually have a majority of the Heroes. Out of those Heroes, the only ones I don't have are Female Morgan, Ephraim, Winter Tharja, Elise, F!Grima and Hector. I have 2 out of 3 for the Red and Green Heroes and 1 out of 3 with the Blue and Colorless Heroes.
-I would like either Hector or Ephraim, since I need a Fire Blessing LHero, but I have to deal with Brave Ike, Myrrh, Female Morgan and V!Lyn.
-Robin would give me another Earth LHero next to Ike and I do want Elise, but I would have to deal with V!Roy.
-Winter Tharja would be nice since I need a Enemy Phase Red Tome, but I would have to deal with V!Ike and Leif.

Geez, decisions decisions. :dizzy:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Easy skip for me, this one. Not really any characters I want from here that I don't already have. Only things I particularly want are Distant and Close Counter fodder, and maybe an extra Blárserpent or Warding Stance, and legendary banners are terrible for aiming for any one thing in particular.

Not that I mind. My orb stash is starting to rebuild nicely, so it's good to have an opportunity to keep hoarding them for once. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Should I feel bad for starting to think on a Spongebob meme with Hector?

D

Deleted member

I hope this is fake news, because that is just plain sad.
There's a Snipperclips track in Ultimate.

https://www.smashbros.com/en_US/sound/index.html
Sweet!
If there was a benevolent God, I wouldn't have lived long enough to see "insect fetish" and "fine" in the same sentence and context.
NintenZone is canceled, y'all can go home now.
Why are you all shocked? This world is random, of course there is going to be insect fetishes.
I am not into insects, I just know there are weird fetishes like that.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'd figure I'd share my full thoughts on this Legendary Hero banner now:

Hector is cool and all, but I'm mixed on him being our Legendary Hero. On the one hand, Legendary Hector is fantastic skill fodder: he has Distant Counter AND Vengeful Fighter! His new Armads looks pretty good too(yep, we now have three different Armads weapons in Fire Emblem Heroes now)!

On the other hand, the fact we now have three Hectors who are the same weapon type AND same kind of unit class is pretty boring. I was hoping we'd have another hero with an axe for a change or just another character get some spotlight for being the first Armor Legendary Hero. Bolverk Xander would've been pretty cool. Alas, looks like Legendary Xander will happen another day.

I'm definitely pulling for green in this upcoming LH banner. Legendary Hector is already a unit I want to pull for his skills and/or the potential to being a really good unit seeing how the past Hectors are still among the best units in the game. There's also Brave Ike, and I want another one because I'm trying to build a Nowi right now who only needs Steady Breath to finish the build (I also wouldn't mind pulling even more Brave Ikes too since those could be used as Steady Breath fodder for the other dragon units I plan on using for my Dragon Emblem team).

I only wonder whether or not Legendary Hector will power creep the other two Hectors we have right now (I mean, Valentine Hector kinda power crept the original Hector in Attack, Defense, and Resistance, but not so much in Speed and HP). I hope the other two Hectors will have access to Thunder Armads through weapon refinery in a future update, because that could be useful to those that could potentially fail to pull Valentine Hector for this coming banner).

D

Deleted member

Should I feel bad for starting to think on a Spongebob meme with Hector?
Not at all.
Please do it.

Hector is cool and all, but I'm mixed on him being our Legendary Hero. On the one hand, Legendary Hector is fantastic skill fodder: he has Distant Counter AND Vengeful Fighter! His new Armads looks pretty good too(yep, we now have three different Armads weapons in Fire Emblem Heroes now)!

On the other hand, the fact we now have three Hectors who are the same weapon type AND same kind of unit class is pretty boring. I was hoping we'd have another hero with an axe for a change or just another character get some spotlight for being the first Armor Legendary Hero. Bolverk Xander would've been pretty cool. Alas, looks like Legendary Xander will happen another day.

I'm definitely pulling for green in this upcoming LH banner. Legendary Hector is already a unit I want to pull for his skills and/or the potential to being a really good unit seeing how the past Hectors are still among the best units in the game. There's also Brave Ike, and I want another one because I'm trying to build a Nowi right now who only needs Steady Breath to finish the build (I also wouldn't mind pulling even more Brave Ikes too since those could be used as Steady Breath fodder for the other dragon units I plan on using for my Dragon Emblem team).

I only wonder whether or not Legendary Hector will power creep the other two Hectors we have right now (I mean, Valentine Hector kinda power crept the original Hector in Attack, Defense, and Resistance, but not so much in Speed and HP). I hope the other two Hectors will have access to Thunder Armads through weapon refinery in a future update, because that could be useful to those that could potentially fail to pull Valentine Hector for this coming banner).
I am getting that Hector as soon as possible. I want to see if he is top tier. :p

D

Deleted member

I did a lot of Minecraft today.
Hardcore mode is fun.

Also... no Halloween Jakob or Hardin: Dark Emperor included.
:(
But I will take Legendary Hector.
:)

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

It's literally just Hector again. :v
>No beard

ez skip :V
CYL Hector better be old Hector from FE6.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Well, his set alone is pretty dang scary, as keeping allies near him prevents him from being doubled and he can retaliate with an instant Draconic Aura with Vengeful Fighter and Distant Counter. But that's not just the only thing make L!Hector strong, he has a widespread Quickened Pulse Tactics skill for his C-skill, which is also pretty dangerous.
He would be awesome with buffers like Marth and M!Corrin, as keeping those 2 near him prevents him from getting doubled by a lone enemy and he would get alot of combat buffs in return. Combined with a Healer with Physic and those 2(as long as the Healer is a Horse Staff, to allow Hector's C-skill to activate), he can easily tank hordes of enemies and pretty much demolish them in return, then get healed back to keep his Vengeful Fighter up.

D

Deleted member

Seriously, why is everyone overreacting that I know about insect fetishes?
I may be 15, but I am on the internet. A lot.
I knew fetishes existed, but then one day NintenZone got horny and talked about insect fetishes and...
wa-la.

You guys know about insect fetishes, and I go on the internet as much as you do. What is the big deal about me knowing about insect fetishes?
15 is not a "child" child....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom