• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
....if were talking mafia uni

evidence supports the reverse, i'll be murdering you instead of you harming me :V

i was just talking about how evidence supports you either do nothing to me or i end up keeping you safe :V
BUT YOU CAN'T DENY THAT I'LL AT LEAST TRY, DAMMIT! :V

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Discuss stage cuts.
Some interview claims that all stages likely aren’t going to make it in. Something-something Source Gaming.

My laptop’s booting files got corrupted a few days ago and I’m using a smartphone for this. Posting links is annoying on it.

—-

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Watching Brooklyn Nine Nine, Detective Boyle is probably the only major character that I’m not really fond of. He’s kinda creepy.

D

Deleted member

Watching Brooklyn Nine Nine, Detective Boyle is probably the only major character that I’m not really fond of. He’s kinda creepy.
You take that back, every detective at the 99 is incredibly valid.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Forgot I uploaded this earlier.

I tried emulating the Xbox 360 version of The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon in Xenia and to my great surprise, it runs quite well all things considered.

The game seems to be fully playable, but with a few issues. The splash screen and title screen are bugged and have an epileptic fit, so I advise skipping ahead to the 1:00 mark or so if you suffer from epilepsy. Other than that, all graphics render seemingly perfectly. However, there is no music and sometimes sound effects cut off in cutscenes. Additionally, the game seems unable to delete save data, which also prevents you from overwriting save data. I've only used Xenia for a little bit, but it doesn't seem capable of pushing games beyond their natural limits from what I can tell. The game is being displayed at it's native 720p resolution, and runs at an unlocked and somewhat unstable framerate just like how it did on a real Xbox 360. No amount of horsepower can stabilise that framerate currently, as far as I can tell.

Also, it took some work because they are poorly made ports, but I got the FFXIII Trilogy up and running and they look and feel so much better on PC, especially Lightning Returns. FFXIII-2 is having frame drop issues regardless of my settings but I can't seem to fix it.

I also finished Sonic Forces on PC and decided to install a bunch of mods, and modding is really easy to set up. Got a few level mods, skins for Sonic, Avatar parts/proportion mods, and even some stuff like physics improvements, right stick camera control, Nintendo Switch UI (goes better with my Wii U Pro Controller then the Xbox UI)) and activating/de-activating Super Sonic via button press.

Pretty soon I will probably try to make my own Sonic Forces mods. I'm hoping I can figure out Avatar modding so I can easily make a bunch of costumes.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So we should be getting the reveal trailer for the next Legendary Hero in a few hours. Any thoughts who the next one will be?

We know that it'll be a green unit, and he/she supposedly has a Resistance boosting effect. I've read some fans speculating we could be getting Bolverk Xander. Basically, Xander would be an Armor unit who would wear similar clothing to his father and wield Garon's signature weapon. I can see it happening as a nice follow-up to the last LH banner since it featured his Hoshidan counterpart last time, so it would make sense for Xander to get his moment of spotlight to put him and Ryoma on equal footing for receiving the Legendary Hero treatment (though that also means Xander Emblem is possible, and Ryoma still needs to catch up with a few more alts of his own in future banners).

I also think Hrid could be plausible seeing how the latest Book II story chapter was hyping him up. However, with green tome and green bow already covered by Gunnthra and Lyn respectively, I'm beginning to doubt he could wield those weapons, though he could wield an axe. If he won't be Legendary Hero for this coming banner, I think he'll show up in another LH banner very soon.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I saw SGDQ get mentioned while scrolling through, and I have to say, it's kinda boring this year. The only real exceptions to this were the Proto Man run of Mega Man 9 (iirc), Mega Man Zero 4, MMX2 Buster only run and S3&K.

I'm hyped to see the Super Mario World run Friday though, doing a small Mario only run is a nice twist on the usual SMW speedruns I've seen.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I think its time for me to put Pokemon Quest down. It was fun for awhile but now I'm just getting irritated because its just me rolling every day for better 'mons.

I'm gonna play through Portal 2 again. That game never gets old. :195:
Discuss stage cuts.
Some interview claims that all stages likely aren’t going to make it in. Something-something Source Gaming.

My laptop’s booting files got corrupted a few days ago and I’m using a smartphone for this. Posting links is annoying on it.

—-
I'm not concerned of stage cuts. Just give us a good amount of stages and I'm good. With togglable hazards and FD/BF forms for all stages, its not like there will be many reasons not to play a certain stage. I mean, ****- we have a legal N's Castle. I can't ask for more than that.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Konami redemption arc.
The season finale better be Simon in Smash

So we should be getting the reveal trailer for the next Legendary Hero in a few hours. Any thoughts who the next one will be?

We know that it'll be a green unit, and he/she supposedly has a Resistance boosting effect. I've read some fans speculating we could be getting Bolverk Xander. Basically, Xander would be an Armor unit who would wear similar clothing to his father and wield Garon's signature weapon. I can see it happening as a nice follow-up to the last LH banner since it featured his Hoshidan counterpart last time, so it would make sense for Xander to get his moment of spotlight to put him and Ryoma on equal footing for receiving the Legendary Hero treatment (though that also means Xander Emblem is possible, and Ryoma still needs to catch up with a few more alts of his own in future banners).

I also think Hrid could be plausible seeing how the latest Book II story chapter was hyping him up. However, with green tome and green bow already covered by Gunnthra and Lyn respectively, I'm beginning he could wield those weapons, though he could wield an axe. If he won't be Legendary Hero for this coming banner, I think he'll show up in another LH banner very soon.
Xander seems likely, but Im betting for bearded Hector this time.

I feel Hrid is going to be a red bow for some reason sometimes, but a sword would fit better. Im more interested on the name of the weapon; probably it will be named Gjöll as is the Èlivàgar river that separates the living from the dead in Norse Mythology; perfect to setup a chapter where they revive Gunnthrá.

Inb4 Helbindi

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Gonna take a Wild Guess™ and say Legendary Alm with a green bow.
I think its time for me to put Pokemon Quest down. It was fun for awhile but now I'm just getting irritated because its just me rolling every day for better 'mons.

I'm gonna play through Portal 2 again. That game never gets old. :195:

I'm not concerned of stage cuts. Just give us a good amount of stages and I'm good. With togglable hazards and FD/BF forms for all stages, its not like there will be many reasons not to play a certain stage. I mean, ****- we have a legal N's Castle. I can't ask for more than that.
N's Castle without hazards is legitimately one of the most exciting things for me.

D

Deleted member

New Legendary Hero will be Merlinus, you heard it here first folks
Gonna take a Wild Guess™ and say Legendary Alm with a green bow.
I think they should at least add a Red or Blue Bow before going to the second Green ond

Chrono.

Imagine if after all this we still don't get Fountain of Dreams back.
Of course there's at least an obvious one we know won't come back: Miiverse.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Piggybacking off of this, someone put together a handy little list showing which stages still aren't confirmed to be coming back.
inb4 we get Pokefloats but not Fountain of Dreams

Chrono.

Piggybacking off of this, someone put together a handy little list showing which stages still aren't confirmed to be coming back.
inb4 we get Pokefloats but not Fountain of Dreams
I could see us getting a new Pokefloats with newer Pokemon.

Stage is still bad, but at least it's not Rainbow Ride.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I really do hope we get Fountain of Dreams back: who wouldn't want to see this stage in glorious HD?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
N's Castle without hazards is legitimately one of the most exciting things for me.
Stage-wise, I agree. Saffron City as well. No random Electrodes, yes please.

Togglable hazards in general is a very cool addition. I know there are those who like hazards, but I ain't one of them.

EDIT: Yes, Fountain of Dreams needs to come back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom