• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The Mega Man X Legacy Collections are available to pre-load on the Switch. I've pre-loaded the first one, though I'm probably not going to get the second.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Feels weird for each chapter (so far) of the M+R Donkey Kong DLC is only 1 mission each unlike the main game's 1-3.

Also I miss using Luigi...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why do "leaks" add weird things like "LOL, Alph isn't a costume of Olimar, he's actually an echo fighter. The people that said he is, including the smash trailer, all lied"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Waluigi is an echo of Ridley, that's why the latter looks so lanky.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to get used to not tapping to jump in smash. But I keep pressing the wrong buttons in situations I could usually get out of otherwise.

Edit: The main problem I seem to be having is I keep on using Side B instead of jumping.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why do "leaks" add weird things like "LOL, Alph isn't a costume of Olimar, he's actually an echo fighter. The people that said he is, including the smash trailer, all lied"
Because people learned nothing from Smash 4
Lol that's literally impossible, they're both purple so you'd easily get them confused during a fight.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's weird. It actually only took me 3 fights to get used to it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Oh goddammit Matpat did it again. He made a video on MHA and the theory is about how Bakugo's quirk works and how it's ACTUALLY gross with sweat pictures. Matpat, why are you making a 'theory' on something that the show explains? It's a fact that Bakugo sweats nitroglycerin, anyone who pays attention to the show or manga would already know this

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I wonder if we'll see any new Ultimate details at CEO this Friday. I'm betting no but if we do it'll be something small.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
So... about this Lyn...

She's pretty much my go-to mage on armor teams, but I've been thinking... With this specific build, would Close Counter be better than Fury?
With that specific build I'd say Fury is better. However, if you change Desperation for Vantage she can make really good use of close counter. Basically, you buff her up to the point she can one-shot almost everyone, and with close-counter and vantage she should be able to kill in the enemy phase most of the units that attempt to attack her.

Or you can use an Owl tome, which works rather well with armor mages due to more limited movement, and make her extremely tanky with those buffs. But again, desperation should be changed for other skills that work better.

TLDR Close Counter and desperation I feel don't work too well together, one is enemy phase and the other is player phase, and you want some speed boosting skills on the A slot to make good use of desperation. So if you replace that skill, close counter can be used pretty well. If not, I'd stick with Fury and call it a day.

She must be pretty good with the current bonus Armor units have in Grand Conquests right?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
With that specific build I'd say Fury is better. However, if you change Desperation for Vantage she can make really good use of close counter. Basically, you buff her up to the point she can one-shot almost everyone, and with close-counter and vantage she should be able to kill in the enemy phase most of the units that attempt to attack her.
Huh... Combined with Blade buffs, that could be annihilating...

Or you can use an Owl tome, which works rather well with armor mages due to more limited movement, and make her extremely tanky with those buffs. But again, desperation should be changed for other skills that work better.
I did experiment with her Bond skill and an Owl tome in the past.

Worked well alongside Armor March since that skill made me want to have armored allies near her.

TLDR Close Counter and desperation I feel don't work too well together, one is enemy phase and the other is player phase, and you want some speed boosting skills on the A slot to make good use of desperation. So if you replace that skill, close counter can be used pretty well. If not, I'd stick with Fury and call it a day.
Alrighty then.

She must be pretty good with the current bonus Armor units have in Grand Conquests right?
Anything she touches dies :p

Chrono.

Do it.
This pleases Zulthar me. They're good games and not super expensive or demanding in terms of PC hardware.

Play the game or I'll sic Estelle on you.:evil:
Trails in the Sky is such a great game.
I always hear how the games have huge scripts and are really long and such so I was always kinda intimidated to give it a shot. But I just checked Howlongtobeat and it doesn't seem so long lol.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I always hear how the games have huge scripts and are really long and such so I was always kinda intimidated to give it a shot. But I just checked Howlongtobeat and it doesn't seem so long lol.

The thing about the Trails series that makes it so interesting is that it has really good worldbuilding and NPCs, which attribute a lot to the overall dialogue count. It can be really fun to walk around and talk to people, or to just read the books that you can collect. There's a lot to learn about Zemuria as a whole, and a lot we still don't know as far as the series goes.

Also, the first **** game is shorter in comparison to some of the other games in the Trails series, which makes it a good starting point (Aside from literally being the first game in the series of course.)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You'd think the crapping would be why you can't post it but no...
I can post the censor version though, if I have the time and effort.

Link me up with a PM fam.
I already show it to Shiny via PM.
It's on KYM obviously, it's base on a Levels of Hell meme...
Speaking of which, I never understand how "Every one is here" at the end of the characters reveal will make fans expected that Waluigi will be in Smash... but maybe that's just me.

Because I'm disgusted at the implication of a minor openly talking about a scat fetish
Oh boy... you got it wrong lol.
When I mention "Crap", it is mean that the meme is salty that Inkling is in Smash first instead of Waluigi lol, this has nothing to do with scat fetish.

D

Deleted member

A minor shouldn't know these things and it's ****ing disgusting
It is not NintenZone's fault either.
Before here I knew there is a fetish for almost everything.

I am sorry. It is just common knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom