• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hardcore mode is intense.

Mining with skeletons makes everything 100 times worse. Thankfully I survived.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
This is the best scene on Brooklyn Nine Nine by far.

Tagging Ura Ura in the off chance he hasn’t seen it.
The best way to convict criminals is to obv make them sing like a boy band. :smirk:

D

Deleted member

Hardcore mode is intense.

Mining with skeletons makes everything 100 times worse. Thankfully I survived.
RIP my Hardcore world, a Creeper somehow spawned in my home and killed me. I had full iron armor too.
I am not mad, it was my first attempt.
I did not even hear it until it went... "sssss....". :lol:
I have made this new Hardcore world though.
go 2 sleep.PNG

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
In recent years I tend to spend the Fourth watching fireworks with the family and sometimes playing games with them, in addition to having a special (if casual) dinner with them.

We also usually watch Independence Day. The film, that is.
__

On another note, I'm gonna make it a little goal of mine to complete Super Metroid by the end of July. I've had that game for so long now but have yet to beat it. I'm gonna finish it soon, I'm absolutely determined to do so.

Do any of you here have any pointers for Maridia? That's the one stage that I keep getting stuck on. I'll probably look up some help on the area if I remain stuck there for too long, but I figured I'd ask here as well first, anyone who's beaten the game.

The one fish I ever owned that wasn't a Goldfish (which when I got them, always died within weeks) was a Siamese Fighting Fish/Betta. To my surprise after losing so many gold fish so quickly, it lived for quite a few years. Granted, the most I did to care for it was feed it when necessary, get some tank items to provide it more shelter and entertainment, and occasionally (very rarely) helped clean it's bowl. I wish I could actually offer some real advice here, but it was so many years ago and my mother took care of most of it's greater needs, so I don't really know what we did right. But, considering how long it lived, we must have been doing some things right.

It was also pretty much the only fish I ever grew attached to. My Goldfish always died too quickly. Years later I eventually learned that was because the water they live in needs particularly special attention and conditions in order to keep them alive. Managing the water's temperature is especially important. They need to live in limited, specific temperatures, and I also hear that they need time to adjust from whatever kind of home they were previously living in (say, a smaller bowl, a tank they may have been in at a pet store, and even a tiny bag filled with water) before being transferred to a new one. The water's quality and temperature once again factors into that, naturally.
. . .I don't understand what the point of even selling that sheer number of goldfish is if they're that finicky, then. Sell an easily killed animal so parents will run for a replacement, I guess. In which case I do understand but that's awful.

My childhood tank's juggernauts by the end were two Neons and I think a Gourami. I'm definitely starting with Neons first if I get a tank, little guys aren't that much space, look really pretty and don't do weird stuff like commit suicide out the back of the tank (uhh shark are u OK???). I'd get one or two Neons more than before this time around though, assuming I got the tank size I'd like, though.

Neons are hard to bond with because they're hard to tell apart, but I'd trust them more than anything else to break in a new tank for me.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
. . .I don't understand what the point of even selling that sheer number of goldfish is if they're that finicky, then. Sell an easily killed animal so parents will run for a replacement, I guess. In which case I do understand but that's awful.

My childhood tank's juggernauts by the end were two Neons and I think a Gourami. I'm definitely starting with Neons first if I get a tank, little guys aren't that much space, look really pretty and don't do weird stuff like commit suicide out the back of the tank (uhh shark are u OK???). I'd get one or two Neons more than before this time around though, assuming I got the tank size I'd like, though.

Neons are hard to bond with because they're hard to tell apart, but I'd trust them more than anything else to break in a new tank for me.
katt recomends after a few days to throw some snails in there, especially if ya planning to do the plants and have them take some roots, the snails will add a lotta more fiber and crap to the water while filtering out the bad stuff, and they are self reproducing as well,, as long as the tank isn't sterile the guys should survive

also katt did some reserching on clams if ya want it, turns out their stuipd easy to raise and rather cheap, ya can get 5 for 15 and 15 for 25 :V plus tax of course, and as soon as the tank is established thats all thats needed to plop in

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one that finds if funny that Female Robin literally wears a thong in her beach outfit? It seems out of her character, then again....
You know how tacticians can be.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Am I the only one that finds if funny that Female Robin literally wears a thong in her beach outfit? It seems out of her character, then again....
I don’t know if you heard of it, but they invented this clothing for the beach. It’s called a bikini, yeah I know it might be a crazy idea but I truly believe that’s what they were going for and not a... thong.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They’ll use any card they have in their hands, even the one where they need to distract with fanservice?

Also, it’s not a thong, it’s the bottom of a bikini suit lol

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Welp, I got it working.

For some reason it runs slow in fullscreen mode but runs fine in windowed.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Talking with friend
>I tell him about the Summer Banners
>He opens the game and immediately pulls S!Corrin

1529906567660.jpg

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
What kind of comic is this?
You seem to like it when girls get naked... :p
A comic that is related to Splatfest lol.

And I'm a dude, so... Duh... Lol.
I mean, someone had to teach Marina the "inking their Splat Zones" saying, right? :V
But that's back when it's Flight vs Invisible...

Rilex also have a comic that is related to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Splatfest, and this one is hilarious, especially Pearl's face at the end, go check it out.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Done with the Summer Banner. Got Ares, another Chrom, and a Stupid Sexy Tana out of it, which is all of what I wanted. I still need another Chrom but I have some time yet before I can promote the current one.

Tana is -Spd, +Res unfortunately, but she probably won't see much use outside of this week's arena.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

It's been years since I've owned fish, but x-ray fish are pretty easy beginner fish. They're incredibly hardy, and cool looking too.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, new FEH Comic is out, like every Tuesday. And it's a good one.
-True Form, you say? I'm still positive that her currant look is not Loki's true form.
-I frickin' laughed at her poses, especially Alfonse. That is clearly a candidate for "Stupid Sexy Alfonse". :laugh:
-Why just take pictures of yourself, Anna? Why not make a game with them? Perhaps say, a Gacha game? :smirk:
-Too bad they didn't show Kiran's thoughts. Considering his understanding of game mechanics, I'm imagining Kiran going, "Shapeshifting, huh? Mind giving Alfonse an extra merge?"
-Speaking of shapeshifting, where's Xane? I'd pay top dollar to see Xane and Loki have a shapeshifting competition.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
You can now download Kirby music straight from iTunes!

There's a Kirby 25th Anniversary soundtrack which features a bunch of orchestrated Kirby tracks. You can also download the original soundtrack from Kirby: Planet Robobot!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Call me an *** but I really enjoy this Waluigi suffering memes.
I also saw a Waluigi meme that craps on Inkling in Smash, but it has swears so I can't post it here.

I also have saw this game My friend Pedro. It is one of the few Nintendo Switch console exclusive. And the trailer is just spectacular. Definitely gonna try this game out next year:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Do I hear a cry for free orbs?

Well are ready to really earn? You can retweet to vote and vote 10 times a day on the website.

It’s going against fortnite and overwatch though so we have to really meme the game to victory.
Heroes is currently at almost 10 times the amount of retweets Fortnite has (5,400 vs. 589), so at least on that front it's going pretty well. If this gets us free orbs, I can probably forgive the voting tweet using a clip from Warriors instead of Heroes, and linking to the Twitter account of the Heroes subreddit instead of the game itself. :p

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just saw someone on twitter say to white people " if you have extra money outside of what's necessary for survival that you should give it the blacks and not expect anything in return"

Oohoh man lol oof

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I just saw someone on tumble say to white people " if you have extra money outside of what's necessary for survival that you should give it the blacks"

Oohoh man lol oof
What if one of "the blacks" already has extra money outside of what's necessary?

Do I still give my money to them?

:p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Heroes is currently at almost 10 times the amount of retweets Fortnite has (5,400 vs. 589), so at least on that front it's going pretty well. If this gets us free orbs, I can probably forgive the voting tweet using a clip from Warriors instead of Heroes, and linking to the Twitter account of the Heroes subreddit instead of the game itself. :p
Thank goodness FEH is beating Fortnite.

I would love free orbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I figured out what I wanted to invest most of my 80,000 feathers in. Ended up going for a unit I had been planning on building for a while:
Went for the second-best Fates royal (after Forrest, of course). Went with +def -HP because it lets me have mixed bulk with Fortress Def/Res if I want to (and partly because I had no better options). I don't use the debuff staves often, so I decided to experiment with this, and it seems to work well enough. HP +5 is there for extra bulk, and because healers have rubbish A slot options. Live to Serve is obvious, but other good options would be Escape Route, Wings of Mercy, or Guard so you can attack people without giving them special charges. Might replace Rehabilitate+ with Restore+ when I have enough feathers again, just to have the option available.

I wonder how many Grand Conquest teams I would get removed from if I put a healer as my lead unit? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom