• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm seriously getting into this really bad state of mind everytime I'm finished work. I feel like I should be more relaxed or at least relieved that the day is done but instead I just start stressing out immensely, even moreso than when I'm actually in the middle of my shift working my *** off doing ****. It's really not good for me all this extra unnecessary stress.

I really need to figure this **** out soon and find a new job. At least one that significantly decreases my hours which would give me a lot more flexibility with my own free time. Cuz my boss ain't doing **** with my schedule despite my objections with my hours.
I really hope things work out the way you want it.

Also building my giant dirt house in Minecraft.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's still at least a week from Independence Day and people are already setting off fire-crackers.

Which is NOT something you want to hear if you live in a ghetto-ish area.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hour and 20 minutes ago.
if ya backs kill ya sit down in a good posture would help get rid of it slowly in time :V

also if ya looking for something more faster than ice your back for a good 15 minutes then take a warm (not hot) shower or bath, it'll get the muscels more flexed out and can help get rid of a lot of pain

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dunno if I'll get anything during this Steam summer sale. I've got plenty of games in my library that I have purchased, most already installed.....but still haven't actually played yet.

Money's not really my concern this time, I haven't completely used up my Christmas gift cards yet. It's mostly that I'd rather not load up my library and computer with more games when I haven't bothered to play several other games I already got some time ago.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It's still at least a week from Independence Day and people are already setting off fire-crackers.

Which is NOT something you want to hear if you live in a ghetto-ish area.
meh my family got some bad history with the states independence day

last fourth of july someone blew up our pool

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
meh my family got some bad history with the states independence day

last fourth of july someone blew up our pool
Geez dude, that sucks.

I like the holiday just fine, but too many firecrackers for damn near the whole month can real annoying.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hell ****ing yeah!
katt likes to think she knows the stoopid :p
Geez dude, that sucks.

I like the holiday just fine, but too many firecrackers for damn near the whole month can real annoying.
ya :V i do like to watch the fire work shows they do all the time in the city, it may be a two hour drive from here we live but damn are they big you can see them all the way over here

besides that, no actual launching of any oursleves

and ya i can feel ya, its really annoying, a buncha kids already have been launching stuff the past week or two, i just don't want any damage

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
With how much the internet loves Africa by Toto. I have a really good chill ass song that the internet would love.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
People don't make enough remixes/covers of Tekken music. At least compared to other popular game series out there.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
The most I do on the fourth is have sparklers. I rather look up in the sky and see the professional fireworks instead of running the risk of injury or damage.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, this is related to about the only thing I posted on here today, but. . .do any of you keep fish? Or like, used to keep fish and didn't have it end in horrid disaster, for that matter?

I've been feeling like I kind of strongly want to set up a tank and I haven't done so since I swapped my last one out years and years ago for my TV. And I'm sure as heck not swapping out my TV, but point is I have more furniture now and hopefully -slightly- better judgement.

So I was wondering if anyone had some helpful advice on keeping a tank. Last time I even had one I was around Shiny's age if that, and I'd rather get some anecdotal advice before starting than just front-to-back a pet book like I defaulted to at that age.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
OK, this is related to about the only thing I posted on here today, but. . .do any of you keep fish? Or like, used to keep fish and didn't have it end in horrid disaster, for that matter?

I've been feeling like I kind of strongly want to set up a tank and I haven't done so since I swapped my last one out years and years ago for my TV. And I'm sure as heck not swapping out my TV, but point is I have more furniture now and hopefully -slightly- better judgement.

So I was wondering if anyone had some helpful advice on keeping a tank. Last time I even had one I was around Shiny's age if that, and I'd rather get some anecdotal advice before starting than just front-to-back a pet book like I defaulted to at that age.
its been years since i last had a fish lol

don't really think i'm good at advice for some though :V when i was a kid i kept trying to give them cola in their water and feed them insane things, a hilarious picture from my childhood is one of 7 year old me trying to feed a buncha guppies hamburgers

so....ya all of mine were basially in horrid but funny disasters, except one where i tried to feed one particular set of fish hamster food

instead i basically turned their fishtank into an underwater garden somehow cause of that, was pretty freakin sweet and the fish seemed to love it

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
its been years since i last had a fish lol

don't really think i'm good at advice for some though :V when i was a kid i kept trying to give them cola in their water and feed them insane things, a hilarious picture from my childhood is one of 7 year old me trying to feed a buncha guppies hamburgers

so....ya all of mine were basially in horrid but funny disasters, except one where i tried to feed one particular set of fish hamster food

instead i basically turned their fishtank into an underwater garden somehow cause of that, was pretty freakin sweet and the fish seemed to love it
Underwater garde-

Wait, the seed mix actually works?! When I had gerbils as a little kid I always wondered if they'd actually grow but never got the chance to try it. The stuff being resilient enough to grow underwater is a whole other accomplishment LOL.

But yeah speaking of plants I never actually got the chance to grow aquarium plants as a kid so that's part of what I'd want to try too. And probably some modestly stupid but not necessarily doomed to end bad but probably things like pretending 20 gallons high is the same as 20 gallons wide if I want a bottom feeding fish/animal that needs a 15-20 gallon tank minimum.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Underwater garde-

Wait, the seed mix actually works?! When I had gerbils as a little kid I always wondered if they'd actually grow but never got the chance to try it. The stuff being resilient enough to grow underwater is a whole other accomplishment LOL.

But yeah speaking of plants I never actually got the chance to grow aquarium plants as a kid so that's part of what I'd want to try too. And probably some modestly stupid but not necessarily doomed to end bad but probably things like pretending 20 gallons high is the same as 20 gallons wide if I want a bottom feeding fish/animal that needs a 15-20 gallon tank minimum.
yup lol, everyone was surprised how that happened with basically no sunlight, it looked very awesome

i just did it by complete accident :V was pretty freakin cool and do recomend it, not that hard to do, have something to make sure to clean the plants off and make sure they can take root, even in a tiny bit and ya should have a flurish underwater ecosystem, get a like feeder shark or something, maybe some crayfish

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
yup lol, everyone was surprised how that happened with basically no sunlight, it looked very awesome

i just did it by complete accident :V was pretty freakin cool and do recomend it, not that hard to do, have something to make sure to clean the plants off and make sure they can take root, even in a tiny bit and ya should have a flurish underwater ecosystem, get a like feeder shark or something, maybe some crayfish
You know something cool I saw online that I basically never remember seeing in aquarium stores?

Clams.

Like, the more reasonable sized ones were out of stock and basically didn't even ship to my general region, but the other kind wasn't pushing it too hard in being too big for a workable tank and is prettier and more obvious.

The gravel level was basically just an unused spot for dirty stuff to gather in my childhood tank. If I could ship one in and get it to survive it seems like it'd put the gravel layer to use. I mean I'd need finer gravel for that, but the plants need a special finer type of gravel too.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Can see it be a lot more regulated too. No more shady pot dealers with low quality stuff... maybe...
if it goes from how i see it down in neveda (apparently its legal here i have no idea don't even bother following) ya it throws all that shady crap out
You know something cool I saw online that I basically never remember seeing in aquarium stores?

Clams.

Like, the more reasonable sized ones were out of stock and basically didn't even ship to my general region, but the other kind wasn't pushing it too hard in being too big for a workable tank and is prettier and more obvious.

The gravel level was basically just an unused spot for dirty stuff to gather in my childhood tank. If I could ship one in and get it to survive it seems like it'd put the gravel layer to use. I mean I'd need finer gravel for that, but the plants need a special finer type of gravel too.
i got hamster food seeds to work with basic murky crappy freshwater and regular fish rockks :V

but hey thats sounds pretty damn awesome

think ya can make it work? cause if ya can sounds like a plan

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In recent years I tend to spend the Fourth watching fireworks with the family and sometimes playing games with them, in addition to having a special (if casual) dinner with them.

We also usually watch Independence Day. The film, that is.
__

On another note, I'm gonna make it a little goal of mine to complete Super Metroid by the end of July. I've had that game for so long now but have yet to beat it. I'm gonna finish it soon, I'm absolutely determined to do so.

Do any of you here have any pointers for Maridia? That's the one stage that I keep getting stuck on. I'll probably look up some help on the area if I remain stuck there for too long, but I figured I'd ask here as well first, anyone who's beaten the game.

The one fish I ever owned that wasn't a Goldfish (which when I got them, always died within weeks) was a Siamese Fighting Fish/Betta. To my surprise after losing so many gold fish so quickly, it lived for quite a few years. Granted, the most I did to care for it was feed it when necessary, get some tank items to provide it more shelter and entertainment, and occasionally (very rarely) helped clean it's bowl. I wish I could actually offer some real advice here, but it was so many years ago and my mother took care of most of it's greater needs, so I don't really know what we did right. But, considering how long it lived, we must have been doing some things right.

It was also pretty much the only fish I ever grew attached to. My Goldfish always died too quickly. Years later I eventually learned that was because the water they live in needs particularly special attention and conditions in order to keep them alive. Managing the water's temperature is especially important. They need to live in limited, specific temperatures, and I also hear that they need time to adjust from whatever kind of home they were previously living in (say, a smaller bowl, a tank they may have been in at a pet store, and even a tiny bag filled with water) before being transferred to a new one. The water's quality and temperature once again factors into that, naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom