• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK who the hell came up with this as a concept

I mean I find it as funny as the next person when a betta attacks their own reflection in the water because they're too stupid to realize that it isn't a rival male screwing with their territory, but this is some peak *BLEEP*ery I'll tell you what

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How many animals do you have?
as pets? A Dog, a rabbit and a snake.

the petting farm I went to? Goats, llamas, alpacas, pigs, peacocks, ducks, chickens, turkeys, horses, crowned cranes, pheasants, gloves, donkeys.

Basickly, they have a ton of animals and I loved the hell out of it

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
as pets? A Dog, a rabbit and a snake.

the petting farm I went to? Goats, llamas, alpacas, pigs, peacocks, ducks, chickens, turkeys, horses, crowned cranes, pheasants, gloves, donkeys.

Basickly, they have a ton of animals and I loved the hell out of it
Oooh, a snake. Snakes are so adorable. :)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I don't know what I did differently, but Sonic Forces is picking up my controller, finally.

Windows 10 got an update today so maybe that helped somehow.

Time to get to 100%'ing this on PC so I can then start with playing and potentially making mods.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oooh, a snake. Snakes are so adorable. :)
yeah, I love snakes, they arent as scary as people make them out to be. Clide, my moms snake who Im strongly willing to take from her ( she wont even touch her own snake and keeps him in the cage at all times), is a sweetie

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I woke up fifteen minutes ago and I feel weak...
Uggghhh...

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
D

Deleted member

Drink some OJ (no pulp) and do a couple of sit-ups. Sitrus and exercise always wake me up.
I just had a lot of different types of vegetables.
They do not taste that bad and they always give you a good amount of nutrition.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
OK who the hell came up with this as a concept

I mean I find it as funny as the next person when a betta attacks their own reflection in the water because they're too stupid to realize that it isn't a rival male screwing with their territory, but this is some peak *BLEEP*ery I'll tell you what
what the hell?
i'm not sure whether to laugh at fish being stupid or that people actually thought up this

D

Deleted member

23443423.PNG

I just learned that they are all fifteen. FIFTEEN. -_-
Drink some water and go walk outside for 10 minutes.
Sure. It is just there really is nothing to do outside really. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
View attachment 150181

Sure. It is just there really is nothing to do outs
welcome to the dirty minds of japanese

its all about getting your body working shiny, every morning i wake up i usually go for a swim, even if i don't feel like it its to get your body on working and burning so you don't feel exhausted just waking up, and eating something in carbs like fruit, veggies or such can get your body to break it down fueling it for the day

D

Deleted member

Playing some Minecraft Hardcore mode.

Oh my goodness, the game looks really open and nice.

As controversial as the recent updates are for adding useless stuff, the game looks more appealing.

I am not fond of the cooldown thing though.

You can hunt fish underwater without having to fish which is pretty cool. :p

I feel like the breath meter when you go underwater goes down faster than before. Meaning it is easier to drown.

Also when you go up to the surface from swimming, it shows you the breath meter refilling.

I have a lot of wood and I better start making myself a home before I die obviously. I have no armor and weapons, as I just started the world. :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
What do you guys usually do when you need to blow off steam?
I normally pull a loved one or a close friend aside and just start talking and let all my frustrations pour out. As long as it's a loved one or a close friend, they understand, hear me out, and typically give good advice to help me.

That's what I normally do, anyway. Hope that helps.

D

Deleted member

I look up factual videos, I read a book or I play very relaxing games ( Minecraft, Smash Bros. Wii U, BOTW, etc. )
Edit: I also watch something on Netflix that I like or go on YouTube. :p

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
So decided to take the plunge with Fire Emblem for the first time with Shadow Dragon on Wii U VC. I like the presentation thus far. Need to learn that triangle though probably.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Keep yourself hydrated, take some breathes, do something you find productive like most exercising, or maybe relaxing to you. If you have a pet, it's company would probably help relax you.
So decided to take the plunge with Fire Emblem for the first time with Shadow Dragon on Wii U VC. I like the presentation thus far. Need to learn that triangle though probably.
Triangle isn't too important for Shadow Dragon at least, everyone including enemies are pretty accurate. Hope you enjoy it! Tip #1 Use Caeda, she's really good.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
video games usually

but what honestly works best for me?

talking, talking things out with people that are close to ya and loved ones do a lot, it gets a lotta much needed emotion out, just gotta make sure you don't do wrong when you arre doing so though... cause when you are blowing off steam and talking to people ya can realize that ya are doing worse than better, personal experience really...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

welcome to the dirty minds of japanese
In all "fairness", the age of consent in Japan is actually 13, iirc.

So, in Japan, nothing wrong is done from a legal aspect.

In other words, it's the localization's fault for not adapting the age to something more fitting... but then again, no one would believe a bunch of teenagers are actually 18, so...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Playing some Minecraft Hardcore mode.

Oh my goodness, the game looks really open and nice.

As controversial as the recent updates are for adding useless stuff, the game looks more appealing.

I am not fond of the cooldown thing though.

You can hunt fish underwater without having to fish which is pretty cool. :p

I feel like the breath meter when you go underwater goes down faster than before. Meaning it is easier to drown.

Also when you go up to the surface from swimming, it shows you the breath meter refilling.

I have a lot of wood and I better start making myself a home before I die obviously. I have no armor and weapons, as I just started the world. :p
Well I got cocky and I tried to kill and Enderman, and I died.

In other words, it's the localization's fault for not adapting the age to something more fitting... but then again, no one would believe a bunch of teenagers are actually 18, so...
True.... :p

D

Deleted member

That's a misconception. Each prefecture blocks this with a minimal of age 17.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

hell, even SE bumped up the ages of the characters in Bravely default

stare at my rabbit and watch her sleep
Then I go to sleep

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kokonoe already said what I was gonna say. The 13-year old age consent is the minimal, while each prefecture can set it as they wish as long as it's above 13.

Also, while it still falls under the same issues as fanservice normally would, I think people to overplay the issue of it being done with 15-year olds. It's a shonen, it's targetted towards horny boys who just hit puberty, not adults who would be arrested if they touched these girls wrong.
Mind you, I don't think it makes it less worse or excusable, but the issue is exaggerated.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I suppose I just listen to relaxing video game music. In fact, playing video games in general helps me feel a little bit less stressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom