• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Being a fan of Waluigi is a bad thing now? News to me.

I know the character himself is still divisive, but now people are starting to generalize his fanbase? Sheesh.....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I am so bored right now. Like I do not know what to do. If only Gravity Falls was on Netflix.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Lol.
Tentacles vs Futa is the battle I've been waiting for.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think I might take a break from Smashboards again soon, because I just can't bring myself to do any other "fun" activity.
Like I wanted to continue my Kirby marathon, but it's been five days since my summer vacation started and I haven't gotten around to do that yet. Plus today's been the first time I've watched a Somecallmejohnny video in ages and was reminded how much I love his content, as well as how much I've missed out...
Probably after the current Mafia game. I'll be around for Nintendo directs and stuff like that, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Why don't we go back to a more "familiar" subject?
And to think they all will still be around when the other Summer Banner comes in July.

Also,
I didn't know I needed this. More Calvin & Hobbes references are appreciated.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Being a fan of Waluigi is a bad thing now? News to me.

I know the character himself is still divisive, but now people are starting to generalize his fanbase? Sheesh.....
A Waluigi fan sent Sakurai pictures of Sakurai as Hitler and comparing Waluigi not being added to 9/11 on Twitter from what I heard. And there are a loooooot of drama queens.

It's not as utterly pervasive as toxic K. Rool fans, but it's very very quickly rocketed into a certain type of "what the hell is wrong with you" territory that despite being pretty versed in nearly every other kind of awful fandom is actually relatively uncharted for Smash fans.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why don't we go back to a more "familiar" subject?

And to think they all will still be around when the other Summer Banner comes in July.

Also,

I really need a resource of F2P Orbs now; I feel we are getting very few orbs in the upcoming weeks for some reason.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Figured I'd give Fortnite a try on Switch. You know for ****s and giggles? Still don't care for the game, but god is it just me or is the Switch controls REALLY not made for that game.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Lol, even Snake's voice actor David Hayter wants his boi's butt back
Replied to that with the same dumb image I posted here and got 1 bajillion likes
goodbye Smashboards, I’m famous now and once I cash in these internet points I’ll be richer than Jeff Bezos

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I blame the goats for being so damn cute and hopping on and standing on my back

Just gotta rest it for a while, ie no kneel down as much for a while, cold and hot press, all thr jazz. Its not a killer pain, which is good

God those baby goats were so cute

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>mom texts me
>"hey son how are you?"
>"I'm a bit moody but okay."
>"what's wrong?"
>"I have work tomorrow and no lunch."
>"you also don't have a permit."
>"I also have an antagonizing mother."
>"why you say that?"