• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Kinda baffling to me that a good amount of this thread doesn't see Isabelle happening. To me she was and still in the closest thing to a shoo in after the Inklings.

Chrono.

I don't see Xenoblade getting a 2nd character at all in the base game.

And I say this as someone who's been an Elma supporter since 4's DLC period.

The franchise is just way too niche and X didn't set the world on fire. Keeping in mind that we're gonna get less newcomers this time around.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Kinda baffling to me that a good amount of this thread doesn't see Isabelle happening. To me she was and still in the closest thing to a shoo in after the Inklings.
I won't say I don't see her happening, as she possibly can happen. My problem is that I'm just not interested in her to care.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't see Xenoblade getting a 2nd character at all in the base game.

And I say this as someone who's been an Elma supporter since 4's DLC period.

The franchise is just way too niche and X didn't set the world on fire. Keeping in mind that we're gonna get less newcomers this time around.
Sakurai is a massive fan for it and constantly praises the last two games. Plus he had that mech figure for modeling so it feels pretty likely to me

Chrono.

TIL: People are taking Sakurai looking at a mecha Gundam rifle as confirmation for Geno.

Speaking of...
Sakurai is a massive fan for it and constantly praises the last two games. Plus he had that mech figure for modeling so it feels pretty likely to me
The mech figure could be for literally anything.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
We are definitely getting a single digit amount kf newcomers and that includes echo fighters, hopefully Isaac is one of the non echo fighter newcomers.

D

Deleted member

Got a four star Chrom from my free pull on the summer banner. I'll be merging him once I get 15,000 more feathers. :p

Then I also spent five orbs on the Merric banner and got another five star Merric. Now mine is +3. :p
Oh I have like ten Chroms.

Also... I feel groggy and tired... Even though I got a good amount of sleep... :urg:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If we got 9 newcomers. 4 being echo fighters that would be ok.

I could see them possibly being:
Unique: Inkling, Ridley, Simon Belmont, King K. Rool and Geno
Echo: Daisy, Shadow, Chrom and Dark Samus

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We are definitely getting a single digit amount kf newcomers and that includes echo fighters, hopefully Isaac is one of the non echo fighter newcomers.
I'm actually thinking about 6 unique characters and 6 Echoes. Including Ridley, Inkling and Daisy.

Echo Fighters really don't take much time since they just reuse every asset.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I decided to put 100 orbs into the banner. About 50 in I got this:
70526446-4B3B-4FFE-8AA2-2141BAC2FCDA.png

Pretty happy! Innes is cool and will be fun. He’s plus attack minus speed. Hone fliers will definitely work to help him.
Spent the rest and got:
My first delthea! With how powerful she is it’s great to have her. Plus hp minus res so not bad.

Pretty good pulls so far. I’ll probably try for everyone else on the banner

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
TIL: People are taking Sakurai looking at a mecha Gundam rifle as confirmation for Geno.

Speaking of...

The mech figure could be for literally anything.
Except it can’t. It’s 99 percent smash related. Sakurai has not had a break from the series. And he uses models all the time to get a feel for characters.

Considering skrells were huge in X2 it really isn’t a stretch to say it could be for elma

Ivander

Smash Legend
Except it can’t. It’s 99 percent smash related. Sakurai has not had a break from the series. And he uses models all the time to get a feel for characters.
I think he's just saying that the Mech figure could be for any character, not that it wasn't used for Smash and whatnot. Some people are just taking it as confirmation for Geno, considering Geno uses guns. I know he's popular and was wanted by Sakurai, but there are other characters, like Elma or a Custom Robo like Ray, who also fit the criteria.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think he's just saying that the Mech figure could be for any character, not that it wasn't used for Smash and whatnot. Some people are just taking it as confirmation for Geno, considering Geno uses guns. I know he's popular and was wanted by Sakurai, but there are other characters, like Elma or a Custom Robo like Ray, who also fit the criteria.
I can’t see it being anything but a robot, and I doubt it’s geno. My point before is that it could very easily be elma. Never said it was confirmed but that it’s most likely given what we know imo

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As far as non-echo characters my predictions are Simon Belmont, Decidueye, Elma, Isabelle, Dixie Kong, and Captain Toad. I could see the Chorus Kids as well, but that would depend entirely on how far along they were before they were dropped.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Isabelle - Despite being an AC fan, I don't see her happening. She makes absolutely no sense as a Villager Echo, which is a good argument since every Echo so far makes sense (Daisy's gameplay is often similar to Peach in spin-off games, Lucina once pretended to be Marth, Dark Pit is literally a clone of Pit). And if it's a unique moveset, Villager represents already nearly everything about the AC franchise with his moveset, the only thing left being Public Works Projects, which I don't see happening because it could make for a very clunky moveset that would cause things to take too much time to set up, thus clashing very hard with Ultimate's faster, more aggressive approach.
yeah, I was afraid to say this but I also think she aint happening at all since Villager fits all of the molds perfectly

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Indeed.

Another thing I could also see is 7 unique characters and 5 Echoes.

That way, there's as many unique newcomers as there are Echo Fighters (since Pittoo and Luci exist).
Who do you see could be the 7?

I have an idea for 6
Inkling, Ridley, Simon Belmont, King K. Rool, Geno and Elma... the 7th I’d want isIsaac but idk.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Who do you see could be the 7?

I have an idea for 6
Inkling, Ridley, Simon Belmont, King K. Rool, Geno and Elma... the 7th I’d want isIsaac but idk.
7th could be the Pokemon newcomer we always get thanks to a Greninja situation like Smash 4 with, well, Greninja.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I only expect 5/6 unique newcomers including Ridley and Inklings(so 3/4 more) and 3 Echoes(besides Daisy) since that's about what we got in Smash 4.

As far as specific predictions go:
-Isabelle
-Rayman
-A Pokemon
-Simon(because of the leak)

Echoes:
-Dark Samus
-Chrom
-Shadow
-Isabelle(if she's not unique)

Yeah, I'm not expecting much. Isabelle is the one I expect to be in regardless of her being a clone or not.
Also, all Echoes hing on their status as ATs(or FSs) being confirmed or not but that also means they DO have something to build off from last game.
Feel like asking people here, but what do you think of my 12 most likely predictions?

View attachment 149395
Dixie and K.Rool: considering Ridley was noted to be added for his popularity and demand, I could see us getting a new DK character after all this time. I'm just not sure who because, despite his popularity, K.Rool is as relevant as Feudalism and Dixie doesn't have the same level of demand as K.Rool. I'd love to bet on both of them but I find it unlikely due to Sakurai's comment on less newcomers. And no, Dixie can't be an Echo fighter
Impa: Actually think this is her best shot, she doesn't need a design that fits with the rest of the cast being completely split in their designs. Not sure how well overall her chances are but I could see SS being added.
B.Dee: not sure about him because it all depends on how Sakurai views Kirby characters that aren't his own creations. I'd like to think he isn't spiteful like some do but I can't be sure.
Lycanroc Dusk: no
Chrob: Echo from Ike is his only chance and until we see Robin's FS he's, ironically, the FE character with the higher chances
Isabelle: either unique newcomer or a Villager Echo. She's the definitive most popular AC character so ir's not even a contest, if we do get a new AC fighter, it's her
Lip: lol no
Elma: roster was finalized in 2015 so... I don't think so? I do think her chances are better than Rex and co. but not by much.
Who?: No, seriously, who dat
Conan: not a videogame character
Rayman: Probably the most likely 3rd Party in my book, Ubisoft has been pretty close to Nintendo lately and he already had a trophy last game so all they need is Sakurai to want him in.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I only expect 5/6 unique newcomers including Ridley and Inklings(so 3/4 more) and 3 Echoes(besides Daisy) since that's about what we got in Smash 4.

As far as specific predictions go:
-Isabelle
-Rayman
-A Pokemon
-Simon(because of the leak)

Echoes:
-Dark Samus
-Chrom
-Shadow
-Isabelle(if she's not unique)

Yeah, I'm not expecting much. Isabelle is the one I expect to be in regardless of her being a clone or not.
Also, all Echoes hing on their status as ATs(or FSs) being confirmed or not but that also means they DO have something to build off from last game.

Dixie and K.Rool: considering Ridley was noted to be added for his popularity and demand, I could see us getting a new DK character after all this time. I'm just not sure who because, despite his popularity, K.Rool is as relevant as Feudalism and Dixie doesn't have the same level of demand as K.Rool. I'd love to bet on both of them but I find it unlikely due to Sakurai's comment on less newcomers. And no, Dixie can't be an Echo fighter
Impa: Actually think this is her best shot, she doesn't need a design that fits with the rest of the cast being completely split in their designs. Not sure how well overall her chances are but I could see SS being added.
B.Dee: not sure about him because it all depends on how Sakurai views Kirby characters that aren't his own creations. I'd like to think he isn't spiteful like some do but I can't be sure.
Lycanroc Dusk: no
Chrob: Echo from Ike is his only chance and until we see Robin's FS he's, ironically, the FE character with the higher chances
Isabelle: either unique newcomer or a Villager Echo. She's the definitive most popular AC character so ir's not even a contest, if we do get a new AC fighter, it's her
Lip: lol no
Elma: roster was finalized in 2015 so... I don't think so? I do think her chances are better than Rex and co. but not by much.
Who?: No, seriously, who dat
Conan: not a videogame character
Rayman: Probably the most likely 3rd Party in my book, Ubisoft has been pretty close to Nintendo lately and he already had a trophy last game so all they need is Sakurai to want him in.
That’s Simon Belmont, ya cheese head.

D

Deleted member

I really want to Lightning Kick someone with my Zelda. Smash come out already pls, I gotta put people in their place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom