• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh cool, part 5. Not my favorite part of JoJo, but Mista is cool.

Mythra Mythra I'm guessing the Marvel animation "going under hibernation" is to re-tool everything they are working on. End their shows and start a new animated universe like the 90's stuff.

I don't hear people talk about the newer shows, especially after Ultimate Spider-Man ended, despite it's problems, Ultimate Spider-Man had its high points, some good episodes, a cool art style and some decent fight scenes. Avenger's Assemble was particularly bland though.

I hope when they get a new set of shows, they have X-Men as well as Spider-Man, Avengers, and GotG. Hopefully the quality will be on par with Spectacular Spider-Man and Wolverine and the X-Men.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Waifus lost, Innes has the best quotes any unit has had in a while

Apart from the delivery of Xander Mobus being great, good lord I love his quotes. He still talks about his rivalry with Ephraim in one of them (Guess Ephraim also knows how to swim), but the crit quotes are other thing, this two in particular:

"BEHOLD MY BREASTTROKE!"
"You cannot help but look"

Oh god he's onto us, he knows he's hot! And last his death quote: Stepped on a jellyfish... :laugh:Now I kinda want to pull for him hahaha.

For the rest the only interesting bits are that Eirika was too embarrassed to go to the beach (rip summer Eirika) and that Noire doesn't say BLOOD AND THUNDER (0/10).
If Sacred Stones ever gets an Echoes remake I hope we can hang out with Innes in front of towns and dungeons like we can with everybody in SoV. And listen to his suave voices all day long

Speaking of which, full voice acting has yet to be confirmed for Three Houses right? The first half of the trailer has voices that might only be heard in anime cutscenes while the latter half has voiceless text boxes on-screen, but maybe they took out the dubbed lines so they wouldn't overshadow the theme song playing in the background.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
70 orbs and nothing except for some budget QR fodder.
Thank **** this banner runs for ~33 days

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided to pull reds on the Summer Banner because I need an Ares and two Chroms and they're likely not gonna be focus units any time soon. If I get stupid sexy Tana then that's a nice bonus, especially since she's a Flier.

120 Orbs got me Ares, but no Chrom or Tana.

At least I can finally upgrade Hinoka with Brazen Atk/Def 3.

D

Deleted member

Finally, it has arrived. Thank the heavens. I'm trying my hardest to keep my cool. ****ing hype.
Oh hey it finally happened okay
This means the first cour will end 2 years after Part 4 ended

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I kept myself reeled in (heh) and only pulled one set on the new seasonal. Innes and Tana would both be nice, but no one feels really crucial for me.

What'd I get? Four 3* (one Barst)...and a 4* Legault. Who seems to be optimal natured (+Spd/-Res).

Still in the midst of a severe 5* drought on anything other than legendary banners, but...I suppose this is alright for 15 orbs spent.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
FEH Summer banner hasn't been nice, 200 orbs and no focus unit in sight. I got Y!Tiki on the first batch, my second one, and has the same garbage IV as the other one lol (+HP -Speed). Then I got Ryoma, also -Speed (All my 3 Ryomas are -Speed wtf) and Brave Lyn (+Def -Res) on the same batch. At least I do have a perfect IV Brave Lyn and she can give Swift Sparrow. The last one was a Nephenee, also -Speed... At least she has wrath, so that's something. Didn't get much fodder either, apart from fury and desperation, and also another merge for Catria. I really want to go all in in the banner, but I'm going to keep the 200 orbs until next banner gets announced.

Oh yeah, one detail, Noire's C skill also affect enemy infantry units, so we have to demand more compensation orbs from IS!

Speaking of which, full voice acting has yet to be confirmed for Three Houses right? The first half of the trailer has voices that might only be heard in anime cutscenes while the latter half has voiceless text boxes on-screen, but maybe they took out the dubbed lines so they wouldn't overshadow the theme song playing in the background.
Yeah, but not having full voice acting would be really weird, seeing that Echoes did have full voice acting and it was for the 3DS. Sure, this time they will have to voice many more things, but Xenoblade Chronicles 2 exists and has an insane amount of voice work, so I'm sure it can be done. I really want full voice acting, it was one of the reasons why Shadows of Valentia had such a great presentation, and I'll be kinda disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The new Ace and Ramza cutscenes in Dissidia NT are actually pretty cool. A lot male bonding going on.

Also hearing Cecil casually say "Whatever you saaaaay" was pretty great. Noct is rubbing off on him lol.

There's no cutscene for Locke though, but he is playable now.

Also they added a feature where you can change your in-game name to be different from your PSN username. A feature I'm quite thankful for.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Obligatory @ShinyLegendary tag

While this is not 100% confirmed, we know by sure that the show is getting awful ratings, so getting the axe is a logical step

Sauce:
https://tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2018/06/work-around-town-3.html?m=1

----

Other interesting bits I found:

-Mighty Magiswords also is ending
-Ok-RKO! is ongoing
-Animaniacs is getting rebooted with "updated versions of the original 99 episodes"
-TIL Shrek 5 is a thing, along with Madagascar 4 and **** in Boots 2
-Star Vs., Duck Tales and Tangled are fine
-All the Marvel stuff is indeed ending.
Good. All of Marvel's stuff post Avengers: EMH has been pretty bad.

Also, Shrek 5? Madagascar 4? **** in Boots 2? Who asked for any of these?

D

Deleted member

The only Marvel show I've watched was Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes as per recommendation from my friend, and I quite liked what I've seen so far.
What the general opinion on it?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>rolls for Innes
>gets Soren

I'll allow it

Good. All of Marvel's stuff post Avengers: EMH has been pretty bad.

Also, Shrek 5? Madagascar 4? **** in Boots 2? Who asked for any of these?
Madagascar 1 shows on cn sometines and I must say, it has aged as well as cheese in the sun

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
The only Marvel show I've watched was Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes as per recommendation from my friend, and I quite liked what I've seen so far.
What the general opinion on it?
It's the best of Marvel's animated shows alongside The Spectacular Spider-Man. It adapts comic book storylines in its own unique way that makes everything cohesive and flow together nicely. There's also cameos to characters from outside the main Avengers group too, unlike the more recent incarnations of the Avengers animated shows.

D

Deleted member

My toe is so hurt that I am scared of trying to walk.
So I have to stay in bed all day.

What did I do to deserve this????

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My toe is so hurt that I am scared of trying to walk.
So I have to stay in bed all day.

What did I do to deserve this????
is there an open wound on the toe? It may hurt like crazy, but poor some rubbing alcohol on it to kill off any germs. Then put some Neosporin and bandage that puppy up

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

is there an open wound on the toe? It may hurt like crazy, but poor some rubbing alcohol on it to kill off any germs. Then put some Neosporin and bandage that puppy up
I am not sure if it is open or not.
Also thank you for the advice.

Did you call my toe a puppy? I will take that as a compliment. :awesome:

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
Feel like asking people here, but what do you think of my 12 most likely predictions?

my 12 predictions sig.png

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Feel like asking people here, but what do you think of my 12 most likely predictions?

View attachment 149395
Eh, I don't really see Panel de Pon or Isabelle as likely. Isabelle is mostly a npc in New Leaf and doesn't really share the characteristics of Villager to be an echo fighter. Cause I feel Villager encompasses the stuff you do as the character in AC, and Isabelle doesn't really do any of that.
Panel de Pon seems super niche in what is a game that's supposed to have very few newcomers, imo. Simon's very likely due to the roster leak, Impa could make a good echo. Not really sure about the rhythm heaven character besides it was part of the "gemastsu leak". I have no opinion on Lycanroc to say his chances. Badanna Dee is becoming more and more of a prominent character in the kirby series, so his chances are better than others. K Rool and DIxie would be hype, but not a guarentee. Vhrom = potential echo fighter. Elma is 2nd Xenoblade rep, that has competition with Rex and Pyra and the fact the possibility of not seeing another rep. Rayman is a possibility due to Ubisoft's noticeable support as a 3rd party developer.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So I got Summer Tana. Took a bit, but I got her and she was +ATK, -DEF. So I got lucky with her IVs as I did Summer Corrin and Spring Camilla.

So some other things about FEH...
-Legault got demoted. AND ATK Tactics 3 can be inherited at 4-Star!
-ATK/SPD Push CAN be learned by Healers! So Razzle Dazzle with ATK/SPD +5 anybody?
-Infantry Rush is bugged, as it also gives enemy Infantry the Heavy Blade effect.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Got a four star Chrom from my free pull on the summer banner. I'll be merging him once I get 15,000 more feathers. :p

Then I also spent five orbs on the Merric banner and got another five star Merric. Now mine is +3. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

View attachment 149395
Dixie Kong - I'll assume it's as a Diddy Echo. As such, I'm doubtful, but it's not unlikely, since it appears Diddy himself no longer has the tail stuff in his jab, which I think was the only thing making it impossible for Dixie to be an Echo before.

King K. Rool - Not a fan of the fanbase (thanks for ruining it by telling me how bad they are, Opo), but with the ballot likely having a huge influence and Sakurai himself acknowledging K. Rool with a Mii Fighter outfit in Smash 4's DLC... I'm actually fully expecting him.

Impa - I'm not supporting her, but I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up, especially as a Sheik Echo.

Bandana Dee - Yes, please.

Lycanroc - While I think it's not unlikely that a Gen 7 newcomer can show up in a Greninja situation, I personally think Incineroar is more likely in this situation. Also, if you're really suggesting Dusk Lyranroc, that's ridiculous, especially since the project plan for Ultimate was done nearly a year before Sun and Moon's release, and Dusk Lyranroc debuted an entire year after that in the Ultra edition.

Chrom - I personally don't see it happening, but I wouldn't be surprised either. Then again, unless he's a unique character, his inclusion will only make some people **** on Fire Emblem even more for "having yet another clone"

Isabelle - Despite being an AC fan, I don't see her happening. She makes absolutely no sense as a Villager Echo, which is a good argument since every Echo so far makes sense (Daisy's gameplay is often similar to Peach in spin-off games, Lucina once pretended to be Marth, Dark Pit is literally a clone of Pit). And if it's a unique moveset, Villager represents already nearly everything about the AC franchise with his moveset, the only thing left being Public Works Projects, which I don't see happening because it could make for a very clunky moveset that would cause things to take too much time to set up, thus clashing very hard with Ultimate's faster, more aggressive approach.

Lip - I doubt it. In fact, I doubt we'll get any retro newcomer this time around.

Elma - One of the most likely Xenoblade characters (the other being a Rex/Pyra duo), and really the only possible option for the base game, due to the fact that the project plan for Ultimate was completed in December 2015. Can see it happen, but I could live without it as well.

Rhythm Heaven Girl (forgot the name) - The project plan for Ultimate being completed two months after the ballot ended makes me think the ballot itself will take a big part, and if a Rhythm Heaven character gets a ton of votes, I think it's Chorus Kids.

Simon Belmont - I believe Vergsomethingsandwich was on to something. I mean, guessing there'd be NO cuts and specifically state Ridley would be an E3 reveal are just things I don't see him making up.

Rayman - The project plan was completed months after the infamous Rayman fake leak. And with Ubisoft having something to say about it at the time, only to not say it because Artsy Omni revealed himself... Yeah, could see it happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom