• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You're getting some bad luck infection-wise.
My red toe has nothing to do with the infection. I was outside and something hit it REALLY fast and it started bleeding like crazy. I have two bandages on that toe. The infection is getting better I think, I am not sure.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My red toe has nothing to do with the infection. I was outside and something hit it REALLY fast and it started bleeding like crazy. I have two bandages on that toe. The infection is getting better I think, I am not sure.
So you have two separate infections?

Dude, you need a doctor... maybe... Can't hurt to give one a visit, honestly.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Let’s just get an ax and chop it off

D

Deleted member

So you have two separate infections?

Dude, you need a doctor.
No... That is not an infection!
Something else!
Read this.
Dude, go to the hospital at this point if you don't take care of that **** you're gonna end up having to cut the toe off
Dude it is just a big cut, it is not like it is swelling and turning purple and exploding blood.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Hi.

I feel as if I haven't put in an appearance in this thread.

Consider this my fabulous cameo.

*goes back to eating a PB&J*

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Didn't you go on about losing a horn a while ago?

So sure of course you don't repeat yourself. :rolleyes:

:p
... Goddammit...

STOOPID!
I was talking about my left foot.
The other details besides the "Huge Infection" is about the toe. There is a big infection on my foot, but it is being cured.
... Now I'm confused...

D

Deleted member

... Goddammit...

... Now I'm confused...
Let me get it through your brain.

Has an infection on it.
Has no infection, but has a cut from something that hit it hard and fast. GET IT?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
sigh...the past hour and a half have not been that good

got bugged by a stubborn neighbor who barged into our house who wouldn't leave for 20 minutes, now that i can walk i've been bugged left and right for crap despite having limited ability, our internet is starting to crap out today...just a annoying day thats starting to turn stressful

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Let me get it through your brain.

Has an infection on it.
Has no infection, but has a cut from something that hit it hard and fast. GET IT?
Oh, that makes sense.

sigh...the past hour and a half have not been that good

got bugged by a stubborn neighbor who barged into our house who wouldn't leave for 20 minutes, now that i can walk i've been bugged left and right for crap despite having limited ability, our internet is starting to crap out today...just a annoying day thats starting to turn stressful
What a ****ty neighbor.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I am so bad at Cuphead. :p

Also AndreaAC AndreaAC
If you ever decide to draw King K. Rool, here is a picture that you can use when you want to draw King K. Rool.
I am not saying draw this, just showing you the features. ;)
Artists who make fan art typically have pictures of official artwork laying around to have a good idea of where to go.

Just saying.
Exactly this ^

xD The fact I can't draw him may relate to the fact that I'm not...used or interested enough more than lack of reference. T 3 T Sorry.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Let’s just get an ax and chop it off
I'll volunteer as an axe man

There ya go problem solved. One less whining to worry about

THE WORLD SUCKS
100000000%

Would be nice if we can all get along but nope. Everyone's all anal, crybabies, etc nowadays and it's really sad to see. I literally got into an argument with someone last night related to how someone who is a president of an organization should be neutral at all times. Even if he says something, he should get called out with an Out of Order for not remaining neutral and/or switch with the Vice-President to be acting president while the President makes a comment. I saw his wife constantly telling him to stay neutral in two different meetings and I'm not really pleased with that when she isn't an officer as well. Seriously, some people just don't know how to run a proper meeting nowadays...UGH

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I’m just complaining cause I’m sick. Don’t worry about it.
well i'm complaning cause i'm stressed and had to deal with several assholes and one notiable asshole in real life all from my bed

i think i also deserve the right to complain alongside ya :V

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Now Sakurai just needs to add Divine Decree (Ablaze) and all will be right in the world of Awakening music in Smash Bros.
Id (Hope) is not in Smash Bros.

YOU LIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom