• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm just using my default Joshua, Nino, LA Hector and Bride Ninian team, love how these last two TTs had two of my units as bonuses. Now give me another Joshua TT, IS!

D

Deleted member

Well I was outside and something flew right to my toe and my toe started bleeding like crazy.
Oh boy. :ultpacman:

D

Deleted member

Beat Portal 2. I forgot how awesome the ending was.

Except Wheatley's demise.

That's really sad. :(
Awww... You spoiled it! I was playing Portal 2. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now I must find the awesome ending though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
There's a remix of Destiny (Ablaze) in Lucina's character trailer...this makes me happy that the best Awakening song is in Smash in some form.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That’s what she said
That's not funny. I was stuck in a hole once and all I had to eat were print-outs of dead memes. You might think paper tastes bad- oh no, the stuff on the page can make it a hundred times worse, and as it turns out, twearks do in fact taste very, very bad.

I managed to get myself out of that hole by rolling up all the papers and creating a large Pogo stick which I then used to bounce all the way home. People saw me- judging me for my dead memes pogo stick, but I bounced along until finally I was at my doorstep. I burned the pogo stick, took a shower, ate real food, and proceeded to browse the internet for relevant memes.

But anyways yeah- holes aren't funny, and neither is twerking, while I'm on the subject. It makes me think of those wild animal mating dances you see on Animal Planet. But not anymore, because they only play stuff like Animal Cops and Pit Bull stuff. Really urks me that my future children won't ever get the chance to enjoy Animal Planet when it had good shows that more than PETA could enjoy.

Sorry, I trailed off there. Yes-- holes are bad. Thank you. For reading. Because... Yeah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's not funny. I was stuck in a hole once and all I had to eat were print-outs of dead memes. You might think paper tastes bad- oh no, the stuff on the page can make it a hundred times worse, and as it turns out, twearks do in fact taste very, very bad.

I managed to get myself out of that hole by rolling up all the papers and creating a large Pogo stick which I then used to bounce all the way home. People saw me- judging me for my dead memes pogo stick, but I bounced along until finally I was at my doorstep. I burned the pogo stick, took a shower, ate real food, and proceeded to browse the internet for relevant memes.

But anyways yeah- holes aren't funny, and neither is twerking, while I'm on the subject. It makes me think of those wild animal mating dances you see on Animal Planet. But not anymore, because they only play stuff like Animal Cops and Pit Bull stuff. Really urks me that my future children won't ever get the chance to enjoy Animal Planet when it had good shows that more than PETA could enjoy.

Sorry, I trailed off there. Yes-- holes are bad. Thank you. For reading. Because... Yeah.
I read the whole thing and...
You are welcome?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I feel like I might hurl.

0C0339CE-3E66-4141-B1E2-1A0208DFEDBA.gif

D

Deleted member

Well since I do not want to injure my toe even more, I have to waddle like a penguin every time I walk. :lol:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
ITT Post Tempest Trial Squads:
Mine is a core team of Joshua, Legendary Ephraim, and Brave Ike. All three cover the weapon triangle quite nicely and can handle most threats well on their own. The fourth slot is devoted to whomever the bonus unit is if I have one.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I want to make a Super Smash Bros. version of The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (no promises on it being complete) but I ran across a roadblock: The song only has 30 characters in its lyrics vs a series that's on its way to pass 70.

I'll have to think about that.

I want to make a Super Smash Bros. version of The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny (no promises on it being complete) but I ran across a roadblock: The song only has 30 characters in its lyrics vs a series that's on its way to pass 70.

I'll have to think about that.
The "Smash roster of just 30 characters" game was prepared for just this moment
:061:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Actually looks good for a person who says that they are bad at drawling King K. Rool.
I like it!
Honestly, that's awesome! I love how skeptical K. Rool's bloodshot eye looks as he looks at Ridley and is just like "Hey... why are you in Smash when I'm not?" :p
you say "tried" i say thats pretty good lol
xD Are you all serious? It is pretty much noticeable I'm more used to draw an anorexic dragon than an obese crocodile by a longshot! Guess when I was little I learned to draw first sticks, then circles and now I went back to sticks!

D

Deleted member

xD Are you all serious? It is pretty much noticeable I'm more used to draw an anorexic dragon than an obese crocodile by a longshot! Guess when I was little I learned to draw first sticks, then circles and now I went back to sticks!
Do not doubt yourself, you are good at drawing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom