• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Turns out going from XCX back to XC2 is much painful than I thought:

-I keep expanding the map while trying to run
-tfw X is not the menu
-I died from fall damage... twice
-Can't jump for ****
-I keep failing the button challenges
-Wtf I thought T-elos was easy to pull
-I failed to cancel Double Spinning Edge into Double Spinning Edge into Double Spinning Edge into Double Spinning Edge
-Mythra hasn't squatted yet
-I keep having this urge to get inside a robot

D

Deleted member

I am so bad at Cuphead. :p

Also AndreaAC AndreaAC
If you ever decide to draw King K. Rool, here is a picture that you can use when you want to draw King K. Rool.
3244324.jpg
I am not saying draw this, just showing you the features. ;)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Well let's start with Splatoon lore, that should be a simple start.

A good 12,000 years or so ago (might be a millennia or two off, but BALLPARK), humanity got into a major war at about the same time that global warming went into overdrive and flooded the planet. TL;DR everybody died. It's not like they didn't try to survive either, cold storage, underground cities, you name it. Didn't matter, everyone died. Not only that, ALL MAMMALS DIED. Except one. A single, already obviously abnormal cat with the ability to discern who was winning or losing a fight at a single glance was sent into cryogenic storage by his mad scientist owner who loved this cat above all else.

And so millennia went by, and somehow in that short timeframe squids evolved into humanoid form and walk the earth. And somehow they woke this cat up. Two thousand years ago. He is still alive. Nothing has been explained. But apparently his mad scientist owner had provisions to grow a clone of him if he decided he wanted it "in case he got lonely."

That's the big history of Splatoon. Inklings went to war with Octarians (squids vs. octopi, in layman's terms) a century ago. The Inklings are hilariously incompetent, but won through sheer luck. The Octarians retreated to a former human underground city and stewed that entire time, before their electricity slowly started breaking down and they decided to steal some sources of it from the Inklings. Meanwhile there's a bunch of berserker Proud Warrior Race Guy salmon in the oceans that murder to death everything around them and have a trade deal with the Octarians, but hey Salmon Run is basically stealing their babies for profit so potato potahto?

But yeah, that's Splatoon there LOL.

100/10 would read again

I saw someone watching Powerpuff Girls Reboot and I said "Why are you watching this trash?"

Powerpuff Girls Reboot can burn in the shadow realm and never come back and die.
Welp I'm pretty sure you just made an enemy there. Should've at least just not say anything about the show in front of them

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
*comes in on a shipping topic*
Stop trying to act like you aren't apart of this thread. :v

oh ya before i forget
these six are pretty much ready to go in rimworld, if anyone else wanna have a spot in the game let me know :V would like to have 10 peeps this time and got one less one cause oppo good without

also i know we give the update a lotta crap,, but dame it was super easy to upload these images and they are all attachments, without any hassel at all, good on ya smashboards update
Make sure I still have a bunny, please.

Also give Uni the trait American pretending to be Canadian. :troll:

humanity dies and sushi steals our culture

not really sure about that ending :V
That's one fishy ending for humanity. :v

Put me in if you still have a slot. No idea of what this is but I wanna be in :p
Welp, looks like I need the trait trigger happy when interacting with Shishœ, now Natz. :v

jk

Turns out going from XCX back to XC2 is much painful than I thought:

-I keep expanding the map while trying to run
-tfw X is not the menu
-I died from fall damage... twice
-Can't jump for ****
-I keep failing the button challenges
-Wtf I thought T-elos was easy to pull
-I failed to cancel Double Spinning Edge into Double Spinning Edge into Double Spinning Edge into Double Spinning Edge
-Mythra hasn't squatted yet
-I keep having this urge to get inside a robot
So you enjoy piloting mechs in other words. :v

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
It's not even funny anymore.

It never was. -_-
I haven't made this joke that often though. :v

Anyway moing onto another subject, you guys know how Smash Ultimate said everyone is here, well that's a lie, cause OoT Link, OoT Zelda, TP Link, TP Zelda and TPGanondorf aren't in Ultimate.

You should all sign my non existant petition to make Sakurai put them all into Ultimate. :v

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If Toon Zelda or Young Zelda or Tetra is a character then this Smash would be living hell for Ganondorf lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
There's a remix of Destiny (Ablaze) in Lucina's character trailer...this makes me happy that the best Awakening song is in Smash in some form.
Now Sakurai just needs to add Divine Decree (Ablaze) and all will be right in the world of Awakening music in Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

My left foot is not in good condition.
HUGE Infection on it, and one toe is red and has a pretty deep cut on it as well as a slightly damaged nail.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
My left foot is not in good condition.
HUGE Infection on it, and one toe is red and has a pretty deep cut on it as well as a slightly damaged nail.
Dude, go to the hospital at this point if you don't take care of that **** you're gonna end up having to cut the toe off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom