• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
According a to a summon simulator it would take me 267 Orbs to get Summer Tana

And 2051 to get Nephenee

F

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh I’ll give you some boiled nuts you melon head!
DO NOT SPEAK TO ME OF MELONS!

I witnessed a melon betray a grape of its vine. While its grape brothers passed away before it. Hot and thristy.

That grape was never the same.

It later become a raisin.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
DO NOT SPEAK TO ME OF MELONS!

I witnessed a melon betray a grape of its vine. While its grape brothers passed away before it. Hot and thristy.

That grape was never the same.

It later become a raisin.
Woah... uhh, calm yourself.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just realized something.

I remembered that Pokémon Trainer was voiced in Brawl. That means Ultimate is the first release in which Leaf has a voice actor. Whoa.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I just realized something.

I remembered that Pokémon Trainer was voiced in Brawl. That means Ultimate is the first release in which Leaf has a voice actor. Whoa.
Yeah you can hear her in some of the gameplay footage. But she's hard to hear due to all the noise at e3

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That’s sad to her. :(

I’m mostly just ******** cause I’m sick.
try putting black pepper on your food, I hear that is good for being sick.

Ive had times I become an absolute ***** when Im sick too l, hopefully you get better, just make sure to get some good rest and plenty of water if you feel dehydrated

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
try putting black pepper on your food, I hear that is good for being sick.

Ive had times I become an absolute ***** when Im sick too l, hopefully you get better, just make sure to get some good rest and plenty of water if you feel dehydrated
I’ve been trying to drink water but it just tastes weird for me.

I put 2 extra blnkets on my bed. I’m gonna try to sweat out this.

Ivander

Smash Legend
New unit stats
https://m.imgur.com/a/HBxV3HR

F A S T again
Pretty much Fast Tank Banner except for Tana.
-Cordelia is the fastest Blue Lance Cavalry, beating Oscar in SPD by +4 and she only has 1 ATK less than Oscar, as well as +2 extra DEF. Cordelia once again breaks records.
-Regular Innes = 14 DEF. Innes without his Shirt = 30 DEF. Innes took a cue from Tharja apparently. He also has +3 extra SPD compared to regular Innes, making him the fastest Axe Flier, beating out even NY!Azura.
-Noire isn't as fast as Summer Gaius or Setsuna, both being faster than her by 1 point, but she has alot more ATK and especially DEF compared to them.
-Tana has 36 SPD and with her weapon has 39 SPD. Combined with her A-skill, she can attack with 44 SPD and 52 ATK. Pretty potent. But obviously, compared to the other units who have decent/good DEF, she is the glass cannon of the group.
James? Really?

Wonder why the change.
It's from the Spanish version of the game apparently. Innes is named James in the Spanish version.

Chrono.

It's from the Spanish version of the game apparently. Innes is named James in the Spanish version.
Yeah I know that much from the screenshots.
Well, they probably thought Innes was a female name like Inés and changed it to a more masculine one.
That was my first thought but it seems too silly lol.

Oh well, it's prolly that anyway.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Legit tempted to give Noire Close Counter now if I pull her.
Actually she's priority now as all my archers not named Jakob are fragile af.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Spanish names are stupid, I still don't understand why he's called James instead of Innes, I think it was fine. The only change I understand was changing Ostia to Ositia, because lols. And we also get the one and only Íñigo, which was obviously the intended name for Inigo.

Either way, I want Tana so bad. She's strictly better than Halloween Nowi in the offensive stats (specially that speed), and since I want to run a bladetomes on her the speed is the most important stat. I can't go all in though, have to see the units from the second banner and the legendary hero.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Legit tempted to give Noire Close Counter now if I pull her.
Actually she's priority now as all my archers not named Jakob are fragile af.
I shall sing the praises of Virion each day, I tell you. His defense isn't the best, but his massive HP makes him pretty good at taking physical hits. Just never put him in front of a mage he can't kill first. :p

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Waifus lost, Innes has the best quotes any unit has had in a while

Apart from the delivery of Xander Mobus being great, good lord I love his quotes. He still talks about his rivalry with Ephraim in one of them (Guess Ephraim also knows how to swim), but the crit quotes are other thing, this two in particular:

"BEHOLD MY BREASTTROKE!"
"You cannot help but look"

Oh god he's onto us, he knows he's hot! And last his death quote: Stepped on a jellyfish... :laugh: Now I kinda want to pull for him hahaha.

For the rest the only interesting bits are that Eirika was too embarrassed to go to the beach (rip summer Eirika) and that Noire doesn't say BLOOD AND THUNDER (0/10).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Obligatory @ShinyLegendary tag
While this is not 100% confirmed, we know by sure that the show is getting awful ratings, so getting the axe is a logical step

Sauce:
https://tombcartoonmonkeyskeleton.blogspot.com/2018/06/work-around-town-3.html?m=1

----

Other interesting bits I found:

-Mighty Magiswords also is ending
-Ok-RKO! is ongoing
-Animaniacs is getting rebooted with "updated versions of the original 99 episodes"
-TIL Shrek 5 is a thing, along with Madagascar 4 and **** in Boots 2
-Star Vs., Duck Tales and Tangled are fine
-All the Marvel stuff is indeed ending.

D

Deleted member

Finally, it has arrived. Thank the heavens. I'm trying my hardest to keep my cool. ****ing hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom