• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Not really a traditional ship, per say. But I always thought the idea of :ultmegaman: having a crush on :ultsamus: would be pretty cute.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Spoken like someone who's never seen anything about Uprising :p

Good thing they're all dead in Splatoon's world, right?

Good riddance, hoomans! :V

That sounds exactly what those two would be like :laugh:
Everything Shiny said in that sentence was wrong, LOOOOL. Except on technicality on the "not a kid" part.

Forever 13 angel cannot fly on his own, has self esteem issues. More at 11.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
On one hand I feel a little guilty for teasing Shiny's lack of knowledge, but on the other hand this boy doesn't know any of the deepest lore and so we must teach him through humor and moderate snark.

This is the way of the Guns of Nintendo. *bang bang*

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
oh ya before i forget
lily.png
natz.png
praline.png
red.png
shiny.png
uni.png
these six are pretty much ready to go in rimworld, if anyone else wanna have a spot in the game let me know :V would like to have 10 peeps this time and got one less one cause oppo good without

also i know we give the update a lotta crap,, but dame it was super easy to upload these images and they are all attachments, without any hassel at all, good on ya smashboards update

D

Deleted member

On one hand I feel a little guilty for teasing Shiny's lack of knowledge, but on the other hand this boy doesn't know any of the deepest lore and so we must teach him through humor and moderate snark.

This is the way of the Guns of Nintendo. *bang bang*
TEACH ME MORE ABOUT THIS LORE YOU CINNAMON ROLL! Please!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
oh ya before i forget
these six are pretty much ready to go in rimworld, if anyone else wanna have a spot in the game let me know :V would like to have 10 peeps this time and got one less one cause oppo good without

also i know we give the update a lotta crap,, but dame it was super easy to upload these images and they are all attachments, without any hassel at all, good on ya smashboards update
Hell yeah time to beat some asses! Also I don’t get my character name?

You think everybody's hot.
I don’t know about that but maybe lol

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Hell yeah time to beat some *****! Also I don’t get my character name?

I don’t know about that but maybe lol
it took you a whole game and thes start of the second to notice that lol?

i had zero idea on what to name ya so i just took a name masher and mashed ike and tharja and took two of the names that popped out for first and last

D

Deleted member

Edit: Useless question.

So... what is going on right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
TEACH ME MORE ABOUT THIS LORE YOU CINNAMON ROLL! Please!
Well let's start with Splatoon lore, that should be a simple start.

A good 12,000 years or so ago (might be a millennia or two off, but BALLPARK), humanity got into a major war at about the same time that global warming went into overdrive and flooded the planet. TL;DR everybody died. It's not like they didn't try to survive either, cold storage, underground cities, you name it. Didn't matter, everyone died. Not only that, ALL MAMMALS DIED. Except one. A single, already obviously abnormal cat with the ability to discern who was winning or losing a fight at a single glance was sent into cryogenic storage by his mad scientist owner who loved this cat above all else.

And so millennia went by, and somehow in that short timeframe squids evolved into humanoid form and walk the earth. And somehow they woke this cat up. Two thousand years ago. He is still alive. Nothing has been explained. But apparently his mad scientist owner had provisions to grow a clone of him if he decided he wanted it "in case he got lonely."

That's the big history of Splatoon. Inklings went to war with Octarians (squids vs. octopi, in layman's terms) a century ago. The Inklings are hilariously incompetent, but won through sheer luck. The Octarians retreated to a former human underground city and stewed that entire time, before their electricity slowly started breaking down and they decided to steal some sources of it from the Inklings. Meanwhile there's a bunch of berserker Proud Warrior Race Guy salmon in the oceans that murder to death everything around them and have a trade deal with the Octarians, but hey Salmon Run is basically stealing their babies for profit so potato potahto?

But yeah, that's Splatoon there LOL.

D

Deleted member

A good 12,000 years or so ago (might be a millennia or two off, but BALLPARK), humanity got into a major war at about the same time that global warming went into overdrive and flooded the planet. TL;DR everybody died. It's not like they didn't try to survive either, cold storage, underground cities, you name it. Didn't matter, everyone died. Not only that, ALL MAMMALS DIED. Except one. A single, already obviously abnormal cat with the ability to discern who was winning or losing a fight at a single glance was sent into cryogenic storage by his mad scientist owner who loved this cat above all else.

And so millennia went by, and somehow in that short timeframe squids evolved into humanoid form and walk the earth. And somehow they woke this cat up. Two thousand years ago. He is still alive. Nothing has been explained. But apparently his mad scientist owner had provisions to grow a clone of him if he decided he wanted it "in case he got lonely."

That's the big history of Splatoon. Inklings went to war with Octarians (squids vs. octopi, in layman's terms) a century ago. The Inklings are hilariously incompetent, but won through sheer luck. The Octarians retreated to a former human underground city and stewed that entire time, before their electricity slowly started breaking down and they decided to steal some sources of it from the Inklings. Meanwhile there's a bunch of berserker Proud Warrior Race Guy salmon in the oceans that murder to death everything around them and have a trade deal with the Octarians, but hey Salmon Run is basically stealing their babies for profit so potato potahto?

That is some intense lore.
Would be a pretty cool ending to humanity I guess.

I assumed the first episode of FMAB I saw was like halfway through the series. Found out it was on Netflix so I restarted from the beginning. Even though I never finished it's been too late since I started.

. . .It was like episode 4. Godammit.
Oh Hi Nina
:061:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn are you saying Sora, Spring Man and Pyra / Rex are deconfirmed?
If so, than why?
First of all, it's base game only, DLC is still possible. Second, decided to add a "?" since it's uncertain and just basing myself off of things.

But all three can't make it in the base game for some reasons.
  • The project plan for Ultimate was revealed to be done in December 2015, the same month Cloud first released. This straight up deconfirms any ARMS character imo since they were revealed in January 2017, with no certainty of how well they'd do.
  • Rex and Pyra are under a similar situation. Made even worse by the fact that a Xenoblade game, X, was released a few months before December.
  • Sora is solely because, while not impossible, Disney wants to prioritize Kingdom Hearts III's release before anything regarding the franchise. That's a definite DLC since the game released nearly two months after Ultimate if Sora ever gets in.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

And we haven't even gotten to the Octo Expansion yet.

Also, you actually got the amount of millenia right, It's indeed 12,000 years.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I finally returned the Wii U and XCX to my bro.

Time to boot XC2...

Why the world is so ****ing small?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That is some intense lore.
Would be a pretty cool ending to humanity I guess.
I think I forgot a detail I remembered just now.

Humanity didn't just get distracted by war during global warming, they nuked the south pole.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But apparently his mad scientist owner had provisions to grow a clone of him if he decided he wanted it "in case he got lonely."
1496698176030.png

Hold up. Hold up something just clicked.

So Commander Tartar mentioned being created by a scientist looking to pass on the sum of human knowledge to the next sentient race to inherit the Earth.

That's at once very forward thinking and very defeatist of them.

And Tartar's reeeeeeal big on genetics.

And we know that whoever froze Judd had enough knowledge of genetics to make his cryo pod spit out Lil' Judd from his DNA. And forward thinking yet defeatist enough to ship him off to the future.

...you heard anything about this anywhere else? My sources are drawing blanks or maybes at best here.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Humans are not that dumb. :p
The south pole doesn't have enough water to do that either.

I have to assume that humans in the Splatooniverse were both exceptionally dumb except for one or two uber-scientists and that the poles were abnormally thick.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
View attachment 149313

So Commander Tartar mentioned being created by a scientist looking to pass on the sum of human knowledge to the next sentient race to inherit the Earth.

And we know that whoever froze Judd had enough knowledge of genetics to make his cryo pod spit out Lil' Judd from his DNA. And forward thinking and defeatist enough to ship him off to the future.

...you heard anything about this anywhere else? My sources are drawing blanks or maybes at best here.
Are you implying these two scientists are the same person?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 149313

And we know that whoever froze Judd had enough knowledge of genetics to make his cryo pod spit out Lil' Judd from his DNA. And forward thinking and defeatist enough to ship him off to the future.

Well until we find out who else could do it, Judd's owner is the only person I can think of who could have created Tartar.

I imagine he would have been very disappointed in the conclusion Tartar came to, though. Both for it killing the one thing the guy loved if it went through and for spitting in the face of his prime directive because Inkling society wasn't enough for Tartar's perfectionism.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No Uni, I'm implying that one scientist is the same person.

Think about it though. That is an awful specific set of circumstances.
You're not wrong there.

If we wanna take this further, perhaps Tartar was a failed prototype of Judd? Would explain why it was stuck underground while people just found Judd easily enough for him to be part of Inkling society.

D

Deleted member

I saw someone watching Powerpuff Girls Reboot and I said "Why are you watching this trash?"

Powerpuff Girls Reboot can burn in the shadow realm and never come back and die.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I saw someone watching Powerpuff Girls Reboot and I said "Why are you watching this trash?"

Powerpuff Girls Reboot can burn in the shadow realm and never come back and die.
First of all, seeing the Shadow Realm as a trash can for ****ty shows is an insult to the realm itself.

Second, some people just have no taste. Just ask the child me. He unironically enjoyed Johnny Test.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Probably not a good idea to interrupt someone watching a show they like, even if you think it's trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom