• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
You got really bad taste then. Nothing's wrong with a bromance

Anime characters are so much more attractive than humans.
Who agrees?
There's one problem with that sonny

You can't have sex with pixels. I'd rather a real person than that. If I want my gf/wife to dress up as my favorite character, I'm all for it but not like that way.

:ultinkling:: "Hey :ultpit:, can you flap your wings all over me please? Your feathers and wings feel comfortable!"
BRB reporting

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Anyway, for FEH players, how many Orbs do you have ready and waiting? And are you planning on using some for the Summer Banner?
I have 9. Not bothered since I'm skipping the banner. More people in swimsuits is like the most boring thing they could have done for a summer banner. We had two of them last year and they're probably getting reruns, they should give us some more variety.

D

Deleted member

Summer Banner doesn't interest me. I like Innes and Tana but not that much and I already have their defaults. And lol cordelia lol noire

All I want is to see if Summer 2.0 2: Electric Boogaloo will have more Magvel variants

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
:ultinkling:: "Hey :ultpit:, can you flap your wings all over me please? Your feathers and wings feel comfortable!"
Nah, nah, it's not gonna be like a fetish thing. She's just gonna get curious what it feels like and decide to grab them without asking one day. But she's touching his hair first. Feathers are still a thing post extinction event in her world, she's probably picked up a couple before. But hair is a whole other situation. But that's not gonna turn into a weird thing either, outside of the fact that just grabbing someone's hair is obviously super super socially awkward.

Besides, flapping isn't really that good a way to get a feel for something soft anyway.

Also Shiny I have a hard enough time hand-waving the couple of issues with this ship

D

Deleted member

Nah, nah, it's not gonna be like a fetish thing. She's just gonna get curious what it feels like and decide to grab them without asking one day. But she's touching his hair first. Feathers are still a thing post extinction event in her world, she's probably picked up a couple before. But hair is a whole other situation. But that's not gonna turn into a weird thing either, outside of the fact that just grabbing someone's hair is obviously super super socially awkward.

Besides, flapping isn't really that good a way to get a feel for something soft anyway.

Also Shiny I have a hard enough time hand-waving the couple of issues with this ship
It was a joke though. :ultpacman:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

They'd both be kids impressed by each other and trying to learn everything, then become best buds.

D

Deleted member

They'd both be kids impressed by each other and trying to learn everything, then become best buds.
Pit is not a kid. Pit will probably guide the Inkling into becoming a great person and those two will fly the skies. :)
You are right!

AndreaAC AndreaAC
If you are worried, I think Ridley and Charizard are a horrible ship. Do not worry.
You are safe under my control. :ultganondorf:

D

Deleted member

I feel bad for the Inklings, because if humans ever wore paint gear and invaded the Inklings, the Inklings are DOOMED.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They'd both insult the intelligence of humans during some random conversation (not really meaning anything by it, just you know, culture) and then immediately act like total idiots with a human as the Only Sane Man in a situation.

They'd be the most likely to end up playing multiplayer video games together, some level of shouting in competitive games but in total sync during co-op.

There will be pizzas ordered and some level of a scuffle involved.

Saw Incredible 2 today. Good movie. Also Bao (the short) was really nice too. (Really disturbibing for about 10 seconds though)

. . .but man I am dumb as ****.

"Winston deaver. Hahaha I get it. Endeavor"
"evelynn deaver. This is a normal name."

"One of you is evil but im not sure which."

HER NAME
WAS ****ING
EVIL
ENDEAVOR
:061:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pit is not a kid. Pit will probably guide the Inkling into becoming a great person and those two will fly the skies. :)
Spoken like someone who's never seen anything about Uprising :p

I feel bad for the Inklings, because if humans ever wore paint gear and invaded the Inklings, the Inklings are DOOMED.
Good thing they're all dead in Splatoon's world, right?

Good riddance, hoomans! :V

They'd both insult the intelligence of humans during some random conversation (not really meaning anything by it, just you know, culture) and then immediately act like total idiots with a human as the Only Sane Man in a situation.

They'd be the most likely to end up playing multiplayer video games together, some level of shouting in competitive games but in total sync during co-op.

That sounds exactly what those two would be like :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Spoken like someone who's never seen anything about Uprising :p
I heard about it, but never played it.
Good thing they're all dead in Splatoon's world, right?
WAIT THEY ARE?

This post is perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom