• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I honestly don't have much expectation for this game, they are characters I be pretty happy if they got in like:

-Dark Samus (Echoes or not)

-King K. Rool

-Simon Belmont

-Shadow as a Echo fighter (He is the Ultimate Lifeform after all)

-Geno

And some others I can't remember right now

But in any case, I got my purple dragon Ridley, I got Snake back, I'm already in heaven, so do what you want Sakurai, surprise me.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
As far as non-echo characters my predictions are Simon Belmont, Decidueye, Elma, Isabelle, Dixie Kong, and Captain Toad. I could see the Chorus Kids as well, but that would depend entirely on how far along they were before they were dropped.
I have to be honest, with how much more prominent Toad has become in Peach's kit (And Daisy) I don't think Captain Toad is going to make it.

Yes, I know, Captain Toad is more than just a regular Toad, but they didn't even bother making Peach's toad anything but red. I feel like they would go out of their way to make the two more distinguishable if they really had the intent of adding the good Captain. I just don't know why they would make Toad so much more active/show up so much more with Peach when they just plan on adding another Toad as a separate character.

That's just me though. Obviously Sakurai works at a level far beyond my comprehension.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have to be honest, with how much more prominent Toad has become in Peach's kit (And Daisy) I don't think Captain Toad is going to make it.

Yes, I know, Captain Toad is more than just a regular Toad, but they didn't even bother making Peach's toad anything but red. I feel like they would go out of their way to make the two more distinguishable if they really had the intent of adding the good Captain.

That's just me though. Obviously Sakurai works at a level far beyond my comprehension.
In my mind, Toad being more prominent in Peach's moveset only deconfirms Toad himself.

Captain Toad, despite having red spots like Peach's Toad, is visually distinct enough on his own.

Not saying I'm a Captain Toad supporter though. Just that Toad's better presence in Smash Ultimate means nothing for his chances.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ

The main Raids are done for Onigashima, so anytime, you can complete the story and get your free Rider Kintoki, as well as another Grail.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Yes, I know, Captain Toad is more than just a regular Toad, but they didn't even bother making Peach's toad anything but red. I feel like they would go out of their way to make the two more distinguishable if they really had the intent of adding the good Captain. I just don't know why they would make Toad so much more active/show up so much more with Peach when they just plan on adding another Toad as a separate character.

I just think that if Captain Toad wasn't in, Toadette would've been Daisy's Toad stand-in over Blue Toad. The fact that she doesn't use Toadette makes me think she may be an alt for Captain Toad a la Alph.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
In my mind, Toad being more prominent in Peach's moveset only deconfirms Toad himself.

Captain Toad, despite having red spots like Peach's Toad, is visually distinct enough on his own.

Not saying I'm a Captain Toad supporter though. Just that Toad's better presence in Smash Ultimate means nothing for his chances.
It still just seems off to me. I know full well the differences between Cap and regular Toads, but he is still a Toad and absolutely looks and acts the part.

It would be like if there were two Luigi's.

...Then again, we have two Mario's, so that argument falls flat. But it's also different...?

I dunno. I'm not saying I know anymore than I already do, haha.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I just think that if Captain Toad wasn't in, Toadette would've been Daisy's Toad stand-in over Blue Toad. The fact that she doesn't use Toadette makes me think she may be an alt for Captain Toad a la Alph.
That’s actually a good point, especially since Toadette never made a canon appearance by the time Ultimate’s project plan was done, being only in spin-offs just like Daisy is.

Makes more sense than the Blue Toad, who’s had more canon appearances than Daisy ever had.

It still just seems off to me. I know full well the differences between Cap and regular Toads, but he is still a Toad and absolutely looks and acts the part.

It would be like if there were two Luigi's.

...Then again, we have two Mario's, so that argument falls flat. But it's also different...?

I dunno. I'm not saying I know anymore than I already do, haha.
There are also three Links :p

Last edited:

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I guess that's a fair enough point? I guess Cap is just a very much "Wait and See" character for me at this point. He's absolutely not de-confirmation or something silly like that, I just don't feel as confident about him as I did before.

I do also acknowledge the "Finalized in December 2015" point also does boost his odds in its own way.

That’s actually a good point, especially since Toadette never made a canon appearance by the time Ultimate’s project plan was done, being in spin-offs just like Daisy is.

There are also three Links :p
Yes, but those three Links are drastically different visually and personality wise.

Captain Toad is a Toad wearing slightly more gear. Again, as a FIGHTER I know he would be more than that, but his personality isn't really that much more defined than any other Toad in the series. It exists, but it's not comparable.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I hate getting last post, so I'm going to repost this because I said so. :V

Enjoy. :x

---

I honestly don't have much expectation for this game, they are characters I be pretty happy if they got in like:

-Dark Samus (Echoes or not)

-King K. Rool

-Simon Belmont

-Shadow as a Echo fighter (He is the Ultimate Lifeform after all)

-Geno

And some others I can't remember right now

But in any case, I got my purple dragon Ridley, I got Snake back, I'm already in heaven, so do what you want Sakurai, surprise me.

D

Deleted member

"Drugs are bad" - Naruto Uzumaki, 2018

Naruto, who has the 9-Tails, a demon with inmeasurable power, inside him granting him large reserves of Chakra, nation-level offensive techniques and the ability to walk at the speed of light, alongside the Chakra of all other 8-Tailed Beasts that give him full control over all Elemental Releases, access to the Six-Path Sage Mode alongside Truth Seeking Orbs, while also being the reincarnation of Jesus which gives him even more natural chakra and the ability to Talk no Jutsu(no, really, this is canon), meaning none of Naruto's accomplishments were reached by his effort or training and instead by other, powerful beings, giving him the tools and power to do so, to which Naruto should very much be aware of: "Only losers try to cheat!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Naruto, who has the 9-Tails, a demon with inmeasurable power, inside him granting him large reserves of Chakra, nation-level offensive techniques and the ability to walk at the speed of light, alongside the Chakra of all other 8-Tailed Beasts that give him full control over all Elemental Releases, access to the Six-Path Sage Mode alongside Truth Seeking Orbs, while also being the reincarnation of Jesus which gives him even more natural chakra and the ability to Talk no Jutsu(no, really, this is canon), meaning none of Naruto's accomplishments were reached by his effort or training and instead by other, powerful beings, giving him the tools and power to do so, to which Naruto should very much be aware of: "Only losers try to cheat!"
I guess Naruto has self-esteem issues and self-deprecates :p

Chrono.

For what it's worth, he didn't know jack during his own Chuunin exams.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It must be 2006 all over again if Sony's the heel of the gaming industry again. :bee:

D

Deleted member

I support the Nintendo x Microsoft ship.
The Nintendo x Ubisoft ship is cool too.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Calling all Konosuba fans, there is something you must see:

The series' current website is "under construction." Don't believe me, take a look!

I really hope this is hinting season 3.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The series' current website is "under construction." Don't believe me, take a look!

Part 5 confirmed and now Konosuba S3? Are the stars aligned for the confirmation of OPM S2?
For what it's worth, he didn't know jack during his own Chuunin exams.
I mean, yeah, but he became the Hokage simply because of all that ****.
Also, he has Tobirama's cells on his right arm since those were used to recreate his arm after his fight with Sasuke so yeah
Scary thought about Smash Ultimate's competitive scene.

It'd be so damn easy for ******** to steal a Switch.
Not really? I mean, the thing would always be around a bunch of people

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

BRO

PLEASE, DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS. ;_;

I NEED A SEASON 3 MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom