• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not really? I mean, the thing would always be around a bunch of people
all it takes is for everyone to be distracted and put it down. How do you think people get their **** stolen on busses. They get distracted and put it down on the seat, forget it and bam. Take care of your ****, people on r/nintendoswitch

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

opm season 2 been confirmed a long while ago
Yeah, it was confirmed for 2017 and we've heard nothing ever since it wasn't announced for Fall
all it takes is for everyone to be distracted and put it down. How do you think people get their **** stolen on busses. They get distracted and put it down on the seat, forget it and bam. Take care of your ****, people on r/nintendoswitch
But how is it any different from stealing other consoles?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Apparently the server issues have been fixed for Mario Tennis Aces, and you can play doubles online with friends, which was the other thing I didn't know if was possible. Now I'm super excited for the game, the game just was great as a multiplayer game and those two things were the only thingls holding me back.

I'll try picking it up as soon as possible, can't wait!

D

Deleted member

There is going to be a final tier list before Ultimate and I am curious. :p
I have not been caring about Smash 4 as much either.

D

Deleted member

Only good thing about the Smashboards update is that I can now upload more than 3 attachments which means I can show off The Squad
Not shown in these: Joshua with Lucina's mask, Nino with the Feh doll, Hector with the Askr hairpin and Ninian with the Seashell hairpin. Trust me, they make a difference.

D

Deleted member

According to the Hyrule Encyclopedia, Zelda 1 takes place on ALttP's Death Mountain.

Uh huh.

He said "as much".

So he still cares just not to the same degree. :p
On one hand, it makes sense considering the kind of terrain and the map size when compared to AoL.
On the other, where the **** did a lake and a sea come from?

D

Deleted member

Only good thing about the Smashboards update is that I can now upload more than 3 attachments which means I can show off The Squad

Not shown in these: Joshua with Lucina's mask, Nino with the Feh doll, Hector with the Askr hairpin and Ninian with the Seashell hairpin. Trust me, they make a difference.
Add me in FEH!
Friend Code is this: 5670964137
Also speaking of teams... My FEH team is pretty wacky right now.

I am not done with my Halloween Jakob, but the team is working out pretty good!
Grima ( M ), Hector, Ayra and Halloween Jakob.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bruh, having Smoke Skills on Dark Breath F!Corrin is redundant af right?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know, I didn't pay much attention to Leaf before.

But after seeing this video.
It just put a smile on my face.

Welcome back Leaf, it's been long, but the wait was worth it.

D

Deleted member

Mind explaining why Falco isn't bottom 10 in your eyes? You need to explain it to convince people
Falco's neutral game and recovery are weakening to him, but those flaws are not glaring enough to be bottom ten. Decent grab game and good air game compared to even middle tiers. I really do not want to go on depth about this, sorry if you expected an essay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom