• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm hoping if it happens it goes back to where it was left off in Arena Ferox. Falcon is beating Robin and Lucina, and suddenly Chrom joins in saying "Anything can Change!"
I want Chrom to carry his injured daughter ( Lucina ) and walk her. I do not know why.

D

Deleted member

Makes me wonder if there is something similar for that Pirates of Carribean MMO, that was something I enjoyed when I was younger.
I never heard of it. :p
Compared to my siblings, I was never really into Toowntown that much compared to them.
For PC, I was more of a Minecraft, Roblox and YouTube type of guy ( As well as a bunch of other trash games probably in my PC.. ).
My siblings have not played Toontown as much as they used to did, as they got older. My older brother could care less about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, speaking of Fire Emblem, there is a little thing going around Twitter that involves clothes swapping. It first started with Fate Grand Order, but it has spread to Fire Emblem Heroes. Basically, you look at the two units on the bottom of your Castle, just above the Friend Unit or the unit on the middle left and the unit on the middle right. You take the unit on the left and you give them the clothes of the unit on the right. Here are some examples:
Opossum Opossum Tagging to show Chrom and Caeda art.

Either way, just click the tag on the Twitter images if you want to see any artwork of swaps.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, I'm hoping if it happens it goes back to where it was left off in Arena Ferox. Falcon is beating Robin and Lucina, and suddenly Chrom joins in saying "Anything can Change!"
The end of the trailer should be Robin looking at Chrom and saying “now that’s strategy!”

D

Deleted member

Let it be known that it has been close to a week since Ultimate's reveal and they have yet to fix this on the website.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Seeing how we will be having two one-month long banners, I have a feeling both will be summer banners. As for my predictions what they will be:
  • The first one will feature a few characters from the series as an "Overarching Summer" banner. Who would they pick? I don't know. Probably some units from older Fire Emblem games that are already in Heroes and would look good in beach clothing.
  • The second one could be a "Hoshidan Summer" banner featuring the Hoshidan royals and male Corrin. It would basically be a follow up to the Nohrian Summer banner from last year where it featured the Nohrian royals and female Corrin.
I hope if that Chrom becomes an Echo Fighter, he has a trailer where he kicks Captain Falcons ***.

And his splash screen says "Chrom get his chance today!
I can actually see that happening for Chrom's potential reveal trailer. He'll probably make a line to Captain Falcon that would sound something along the lines of "Remember when you knocked me out last time? I've come back to get revenge." Better yet, the trailer should begin with both Lucina AND Robin being knocked out from Captain Falcon as a callback to what happened to Chrom in Robin's reveal trailer so that this time, it's Chrom that comes to the rescue.

What would be even more savage is if he knocks out Palutena during the trailer and says something like, "Thought I was nothing special, huh? Now take me to that little goddess that smacked talked me that one time!"

Ivander

Smash Legend
Seeing how we will be having two one-month long banners, I have a feeling both will be summer banners. As for my predictions what they will be:
  • The second one could be a "Hoshidan Summer" banner featuring the Hoshidan royals and male Corrin. It would basically be a follow up to the Nohrian Summer banner from last year where it featured the Nohrian royals and female Corrin.
Actually, it will be Male Corrin, Azura, Hinoka/Ryoma and Camilla. You know, like the previous Hoshido Banner. :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I started playing again at May 25th, 2018 and I made a lot of progress.
I have been residing in SmashBoards, Twitter, Discord, Twitch and YouTube more often in the last few days because of Ultimate.
huh, to think Toontown still had people that loved it so much that they remade it years later

D

Deleted member

huh, to think Toontown still had people that loved it so much that they remade it years later
I know. Everyone was sad when Disney wanted to close TT completely.
TTR is not what Toontown used to be in terms of popularity, but it is still fun.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, speaking of Fire Emblem, there is a little thing going around Twitter that involves clothes swapping. It first started with Fate Grand Order, but it has spread to Fire Emblem Heroes. Basically, you look at the two units on the bottom of your Castle, just above the Friend Unit or the unit on the middle left and the unit on the middle right. You take the unit on the left and you give them the clothes of the unit on the right. Here are some examples:
Opossum Opossum Tagging to show Chrom and Caeda art.

Either way, just click the tag on the Twitter images if you want to see any artwork of swaps.
Ohhh lemme try:
:ultpacman:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Out of all my Smash hype I kind of forgot about everything else but holy hell Fire Emblem: Three Houses looks like the Fire Emblem game I've always dreamed of. I mean 3rd person exploration, a foot soldier camera view, a literal squadron of soldiers with each individual character a la Advance Wars. I mean damn. All they gotta do to make this game perfect is to use more unique win scenarios in each mission. That and marriage/children I suppose. As long as it don't take away from the main gameplay, which I think it may have in previous games, I'm totally down for it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Every WWE PPV has suck over the years. Meanwhile their development brand is doing MUCH better than them

Time for Vince to retire

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Out of all my Smash hype I kind of forgot about everything else but holy hell Fire Emblem: Three Houses looks like the Fire Emblem game I've always dreamed of. I mean 3rd person exploration, a foot soldier camera view, a literal squadron of soldiers with each individual character a la Advance Wars. I mean damn. All they gotta do to make this game perfect is to use more unique win scenarios in each mission. That and marriage/children I suppose. As long as it don't take away from the main gameplay, which I think it may have in previous games, I'm totally down for it.
Yeah it looks ****ing cool. I also like that character I nicknamed “Evil Marth”. Even though I’m pretty sure he’s the avatar for the game.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Yeah it looks ****ing cool. I also like that character I nicknamed “Evil Marth”. Even though I’m pretty sure he’s the avatar for the game.
Oh yeah, that's another thing. The character designs that we can see so far look really good. They have a very distinct tone from the rest of the games while still being a little reminiscent. This game looks spectacular. I just hope it IS spectacular.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Dude you make it sound like that topic is rarely ever mentioned here lmao! :laugh:
I mentioned that as we just recently talked about the new Banner for Heroes and about Chrom and Corrin for Smash. Like, I know it's not a rare topic, but it's not like the Moon from Majora's Mask where it's the only thing people are talking and thinking about.
Either way, I said it like that because we were recently talking about FE. Had the recent topic not been it, I wouldn't have said, "speaking of Fire Emblem".

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh yeah, that's another thing. The character designs that we can see so far look really good. They have a very distinct tone from the rest of the games while still being a little reminiscent. This game looks spectacular. I just hope it IS spectacular.
I just hope it’s a better game than Fates was... and that there’s only one path.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mentioned that as we just recently talked about the new Banner for Heroes and about Chrom and Corrin for Smash. Like, I know it's not a rare topic, but it's not like the Moon from Majora's Mask where it's the only thing people are talking and thinking about.
Either way, I said it like that because we were recently talking about FE. Had the recent topic not been it, I wouldn't have said, "speaking of Fire Emblem".
Was just joking because it sounds funny that anyone in this thread would ever have to say "speaking of Fire Emlbem". It sounded funny to me.
I mean 3rd person exploration, a foot soldier camera view, a literal squadron of soldiers with each individual character a la Advance Wars.
*feels bad* :(

D

Deleted member

You know what I just realized now that we have Snake back?
There's a good chance that there's gonna be Revengeance music in Ultimate, and I can't wait to play the game with Rules of Nature playing in the background.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Was just joking because it sounds funny that anyone in this thread would ever have to say "speaking of Fire Emlbem". It sounded funny to me.

Would you be disappointed if Advance Wars came back but it was closer to how Fire Emblem played?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I just hope it’s a better game than Fates was... and that there’s only one path.
I mean the whole gimmick is that there's three groups that are major players, you can probably choose between them.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Would you be disappointed if Advance Wars came back but it was closer to how Fire Emblem played?
Which is exactly how it's gonna be if Intelligent System's comments are to be taken literally. Like the units you use in game would actually be the CO's themselves controlling the units and being able to be leveled up and have supports.

So yeah, I def expect an FE-ized Advance Wars lol.

D

Deleted member

Brawl had really good music for Metal Gear.
I am really happy it is back in Ultimate.
As well as my man. :ultsnake:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean the whole gimmick is that there's three groups that are major players, you can probably choose between them.
I hope that like the first 1/3 or 1/4 is different and the rest is the same cause if Fates is anything to go by they suck at making multiple paths for the same game.

"Three Houses" makes me think there's gonna be three paths again.

One for each "house"
If it is I’ll slap you.

Which is exactly how it's gonna be if Intelligent System's comments are to be taken literally. Like the units you use in game would actually be the CO's themselves controlling the units and being able to be leveled up and have supports.

Not exactly what I meant.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know what I just realized now that we have Snake back?
There's a good chance that there's gonna be Revengeance music in Ultimate, and I can't wait to play the game with Rules of Nature playing in the background.
"AND THEY RUN AS THE SUN COMES UP, WITH THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE! ALIVE! FOR A WHIIIIIIILE! NO CHOICE! OUT HERE ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!"

Would that be worse than the series being on ice or not?

If three houses means three games. . .im out.

but if it's all one regualrly priced cartridge . . .it's going to wind up being one of my most anticipated games.
:061:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
the artist is the same artist that made the characters designs for a game called Uta no Prince-sama iirc

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Not exactly what I meant.
I mean I don't expect it to be exactly like FE but there's going to be a lot of elements from that game in a new AW like I mentioned. I wouldn't necessarily like it per se but hot damn i'd take what I can get.
Would that be worse than the series being on ice or not?
Intelligent Systems could make it work I think. As long as AW's core gameplay doesn't change much then it's not a big deal to me. As I mentioned before beggars can't be choosers and AW fans such as myself are def in the former camp lol.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Same dude. I think Advance Wars is coming though. Eventually. We might have to wait another couple years but I think Switch will be its console.
If three houses means three games. . .im out.

but if it's all one regualrly priced cartridge . . .it's going to wind up being one of my most anticipated games.
:061:
Ohhhhh ****. I didn't even think about that. Yeah, if it's more than one game I'm ****in right off.
I have a question for you all....
Laugh at his stupid ass super hero name just like everyone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom