• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Falchions exist.

Anti-armors exist.

Ayra exists.

A lot of other people exist if you don't patch up the low res.
I know. Every hero has a counter.
But Grima just does so well against almost every blue and green hero as well as most grey heroes.

Also... it seems my infection is getting bigger and nastier looking despite my antibiotics. :(

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Also... it seems my infection is getting bigger and nastier looking despite my antibiotics. :(
To be honest, Shiny, if it's getting bigger and nastier as you've said, I would heavily encourage you to go see a doctor and find out what can be done to help tone it down or get rid of it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

To be honest, Shiny, if it's getting bigger and nastier as you've said, I would heavily encourage you to go see a doctor and find out what can be done to help tone it down or get rid of it.
I already did one time.
I think I will have to do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I finally got the Bladiest Blade back in my New Game+ file in XC2.

I stayed up until 4AM to get there because I couldn't go to bed knowing I was so close.

Tested out my new build for her and it worked really well.

Might record some videos of it soon. It would make for a good way to test my recording device.
I praise the dedication to your wife:
Obligatory "....and all of you guys!"

D

Deleted member

Well great. I have to get my mother somehow.
I do not want to live with a disease that will affect my life really badly.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Off-Topic, but I am very surprised you are not maining :ultmario:.
Yes... you are off topic lol.
Nah, I main both, but I mostly use Cloud the most in Smash4, gonna check if he's buffed or nerfed once I get the game.

Also if anyone is curious, my country's fathers day is on August 8, for a very obvious reason.

And one of my favorite Youtuber JayRPG, speaks the truth, at least for those who prefers playing JRPGs...
This is why despite I really want Animal Crossing to be announced on Switch, I never consider Switch 2018 lineup to be lacking.

And must tag Wario Bros. Wario Bros.
Happy late ARMS 1st year anniversary:
Yes, Lola pop's thighs are as normal as everyone's.

Minmin still looks the best.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How does everyone get all of these five stars?
I have like between 20 to 30 I think.

D

Deleted member

If you're unable to contact your mom, contact your dad or one of your siblings and let them know ASAP, Shiny.
My dad says it will get checked out soon, so that is a relief.
My infection never really hurt me, but it is getting bigger. I fear those antibiotics are not doing anything.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Luck, and Feathers. Like currently, I have 97. But if I had to include all of the 5-Stars I merged and Foddered, I've probably gotten over 120-140. Although it helps that I've been playing since launch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He is in love with the sun.
53545453.jpg

Luck, and Feathers. Like currently, I have 97. But if I had to include all of the 5-Stars I merged and Foddered, I've probably gotten over 120-140. Although it helps that I've been playing since launch.
Wow, that is a lot. Also can you add me in FEH please?
My friend code is this: 5670964137

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
You've definitely gotten more than me, probably cause I don't try to maximize the amount of feathers orbs I get.

Ivander

Smash Legend
He is in love with the sun.
Still waiting for him to enter Smash so we can get best pairing.

Edit: There we go. Geez, I have a bad habit of pressing the post button whenever I try to post an image.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Damn, WWE managed to struck gold by having 8 guys who could realistically be MITB holders.

And they still manage to pick the worst/least interesting choice.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Pure luck Shiny. Just luck. The most I've ever spent was $200 and I was trying to aim for Neph the first banner she was in. Didn't get her but got some goodies out of it.

Zelgius is my luckiest summon, but im also working on a +10 5 star Adult Tiki. Her original IV is +RES - SPD. She's at +3 atm. I'll show her out here one day. I got the right amount of feathers, i just need seven more of her. XD

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey users!

Who is a better blue unit consisting of Grima ( M ), Hector and Ayra?
Hardin: Dark Emperor or Effie Feh? Please tell me!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have 28 5☆, 29 if counting a Micaiah merge.

I just need to promote A!Tiki and Linus to hit 30

Ivander

Smash Legend
You've definitely gotten more than me, probably cause I don't try to maximize the amount of feathers orbs I get.
I've been using Chain Challenges and the Grand Hero Battles for Feathers. Legendary Ike can solo a good amount of the GHBs, especially once he gets Quick Riposte 2/3 for his B-skill.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Pure luck Shiny. Just luck. The most I've ever spent was $200 and I was trying to aim for Neph the first banner she was in. Didn't get her but got some goodies out of it.

Zelgius is my luckiest summon, but im also working on a +10 5 star Adult Tiki. Her original IV is +RES - SPD. She's at +3 atm. I'll show her out here one day. I got the right amount of feathers, i just need seven more of her. XD
I got +10 4 star tiki, but that's because I didn't want to invest the feathers and somehow pulled more than 11 Tiki's in my time of playing

D

Deleted member

Yellowlord is the only one who cared about my infection.
You all need to show this man more love, even though you show him a lot. :p
I've been using Chain Challenges and the Grand Hero Battles for Feathers. Legendary Ike can solo a good amount of the GHBs, especially once he gets Quick Riposte 2/3 for his B-skill.
How much feathers do you have? I have 66,608 feathers.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
My next goal is to +10 my Titania she's only at +2 right now and I need more of her. Might take a while...

I really hope Heroes doesn't save the colored bows for only Legendaries. I like having options.

Ivander

Smash Legend
How much feathers do you have? I have 66,608 feathers.
Only around 8,000 currently. I practically use Feathers to 5-star a character everytime I get 20,000, whether it be for fodder or for keeping. But between the events, like Tempest, Conquest and Voting Gauntlet, Arena, Blessed Gardens and grinding for Hero Merit, I get alot of Feathers in general per month.

D

Deleted member

I am looking at Odin's stats...
And I am chuckling.

Decent HP, Decent Speed, Horrible Attack, Defense and Resistance.
Odin is horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom