• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean I don't expect it to be exactly like FE but there's going to be a lot of elements from that game in a new AW like I mentioned. I wouldn't necessarily like it per se but hot damn i'd take what I can get.

Intelligent Systems could make it work I think. As long as AW's core gameplay doesn't change much then it's not a big deal to me. As I mentioned before beggars can't be choosers and AW fans such as myself are def in the former camp lol.
Fair enough. That's sort of how I feel about Mega Man 11. Some people were expecting the game to be some crazy looking AAA game, and I'm just happy it isn't another 8-Bit throw back since both MM9 and MM10. I'm even happier it'll only cost 30 bucks or so.

Not to mention the Double Gear seems to be a well thought out mechanic they added in this one. I was a bit worried that it was just gonna be slapped on, but it has some interesting uses in the levels we've seen so far.

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
We got 5 characters shown in 3 houses so far. Edgelord, Blonde Ephriam, Emo Marth MC, Serra/Norne fusion, and best boi Claude.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I finally got the Bladiest Blade back in my New Game+ file in XC2.

I stayed up until 4AM to get there because I couldn't go to bed knowing I was so close.

Tested out my new build for her and it worked really well.

Might record some videos of it soon. It would make for a good way to test my recording device.

D

Deleted member

I can't even go back to Smash 4 anymore, it just feels so much worse when compared to Ultimate.

D

Deleted member

You don't really need money to get Orbs. I mean, I'm at 140 Orbs and there's still more that I can get. Orbs are practically given out like candy per month.
Ohhh. I get it.
I am an idiot who spends it all so I can get my precious heroes. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ohhh. I get it.
I am an idiot who spends it all so I can get my precious heroes. :p
Exactly. You need to decide which Banners you want to spend on. A possible Hero on the Legendary Banner coming up? Wait until the Banner comes out than spend if the wanted hero is on there. No interesting heroes on the Banner? Just wait until a Banner with a character you are interested in comes out. That's the whole thing with Gacha games. You need to plan and spend accordingly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Exactly. You need to decide which Banners you want to spend on. A possible Hero on the Legendary Banner coming up? Wait until the Banner comes out than spend if the hero is on there. No interesting heroes on the Banner? Just wait until a Banner with a character you are interested in comes out. That's the whole thing with Gacha games. You need to plan and spend accordingly.
I do decide my guy.
Almost every banner is good to me. GOSH DANG IT!

Same dude. I think Advance Wars is coming though. Eventually. We might have to wait another couple years but I think Switch will be its console.

Ohhhhh ****. I didn't even think about that. Yeah, if it's more than one game I'm ****in right off.

Laugh at his stupid *** super hero name just like everyone else.
Jokes on us, there's going to be FOUR versions

2 that vaguely attempt to make things look neutral but blatantly make you he bad guy
1 that tries to be neutral but absolutely makes you good
and a fourth version that doesnt give a **** and unites all 3 houses because **** you
:061:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My Splatoon 2 Play log recently:
  • #Team no-plup
  • The recent Salamon Run is really really crappy when it comes to weapons, thus my teammates or weapon combination were so suck that I couldn't given get past the 1st wave. Even more often where I couldn't even past wave 2.
  • And yes, it has to do with weapons, whenever I get normal splattershot or my main, dualies, nothing goes wrong, EVER.
  • Use Heavy Splattling in Turf Wars, won first match, got 10 losing streak. Still haven't even win one match yet, please tell me this is normal (Where Heavy Dualies aren't good in Turf Wars)
  • It has to do with me either not good with Splattlings or they really just suck in Turf Wars, I immediately went with my main, Custom Dualie Squelchers and I won.
  • I try the Hero Splattershot I just got, and while I lost first two match due to someone dropout, I did pretty well, I might try it out in certain stages.
  • Once again, Rollers and Charger are probably the most annoying weapons in Splatoon 2 (I get that they have been around since the first game but still), never good at it and don't understand how people can get good at it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Same dude. I think Advance Wars is coming though. Eventually. We might have to wait another couple years but I think Switch will be its console.
If the 3DS rumor is true then maybe it'll be out this year. Of course it's the same rumor from the guy that said Wario Land and Link's Awakening would come out this year so IDK if it's really true or not.

Here's a link if anyone's curious.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/401239114/#401240145

I'm only bringing this up because this is the guy that correctly predicted the Wario Ware collection and Monster Hunter XX's title in the west. He also reported on the Link's Awakening rumor before anyone else did.

But yeah a new Advance Wars on the Switch using Three Houses assets would be great.

D

Deleted member

My Splatoon 2 Play log recently:
  • #Team no-plup
  • The recent Salamon Run is really really crappy when it comes to weapons, thus my teammates or weapon combination were so suck that I couldn't given get past the 1st wave. Even more often where I couldn't even past wave 2.
  • And yes, it has to do with weapons, whenever I get normal splattershot or my main, dualies, nothing goes wrong, EVER.
  • Use Heavy Splattling in Turf Wars, won first match, got 10 losing streak. Still haven't even win one match yet, please tell me this is normal (Where Heavy Dualies aren't good in Turf Wars)
  • It has to do with me either not good with Splattlings or they really just suck in Turf Wars, I immediately went with my main, Custom Dualie Squelchers and I won.
  • I try the Hero Splattershot I just got, and while I lost first two match due to someone dropout, I did pretty well, I might try it out in certain stages.
  • Once again, Rollers and Charger are probably the most annoying weapons in Splatoon 2 (I get that they have been around since the first game but still), never good at it and don't understand how people can get good at it.
Off-Topic, but I am very surprised you are not maining :ultmario:.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jokes on us, there's going to be FOUR versions

2 that vaguely attempt to make things look neutral but blatantly make you he bad guy
1 that tries to be neutral but absolutely makes you good
and a fourth version that doesnt give a **** and unites all 3 houses because **** you
So basically, just like Fates, but with an extra Conquest and a protagonist that doesn't hate shoes.

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic, but Grima ( M ) is definitely a top three hero.
He kills EVERYTHING he sees!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Fair enough. That's sort of how I feel about Mega Man 11. Some people were expecting the game to be some crazy looking AAA game, and I'm just happy it isn't another 8-Bit throw back since both MM9 and MM10. I'm even happier it'll only cost 30 bucks or so.

Not to mention the Double Gear seems to be a well thought out mechanic they added in this one. I was a bit worried that it was just gonna be slapped on, but it has some interesting uses in the levels we've seen so far.
Yeah when it comes to niche series fans only have so much say to be critical lol. I'll take whatever I can get.

Although it's cool to see a lot of dormant series return in the past few years. Like Megaman, Devil May Cry, Fallout, and what have you.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo today I have Nosh to thank for a strange bit of trivia

Our resident admin of fire Warchamp was on team AVO. . .a goddamn Minecraft griefing team on youtube that I thought was so funny years ago. . .so that's why the image uploader is always on fire, Warchamp was just griefing us D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom