• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
My first Fire Emblem game back in the day was Path of Radiance. That's how I learned Titania is the best. Both in design and viability.

Ivander

Smash Legend
In before bikini Lyn.
Well, that's probably going to depend if they already have one planned or not. I mean, as someone on Reddit pointed out, Alternates for characters like Nino and Ryoma, their artwork copyright is 2017, despite being released in 2018 whereas Legendary Lyn's artwork was copyrighted in 2018. Meaning that some characters and Alternates were planned since 2017 whereas Legendary Lyn was quickly made in 2018(possibly for the Blazing Blade 15th anniversary).

Anyway, basically, be ready for anything. For we don't know what they have planned.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait wait hold on back this up.
When did Mario Party get a meta?

Like now we have characters variations? Are we gonna have patches buffing and nerfing characters?
is mario party esports now

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Wait wait hold on back this up.
When did Mario Party get a meta?

Like now we have characters variations? Are we gonna have patches buffing and nerfing characters?
is mario party esports now
They added a new mechanic where each of the characters has their own "Character Dice." You can use the standard 1-6 Dice or you can use Mario's Dice if you're playing as Mario and sometimes even another character if you ally with them.

And of course they gave Yoshi the worst one.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man if Chrom is an echo fighter peeps are probably gonna be mad about another Fire Emblem character. lol

Chrono.

Man if Chrom is an echo fighter peeps are probably gonna be mad about another Fire Emblem character. lol
Doubt it.

We got Ridley, 9 Pokemon characters and Chrom would be a clone.

If anything FE fans might get annoyed Chrom isn't unique, but I see most people being positive about it overall.

Ivander

Smash Legend
It depends. I mean, compared to Corrin, who's game hadn't come out yet in America, Chrom was at least heavily requested and Sakurai even considered him before Robin. For some people, yeah they wouldn't be happy. For others, they'll probably be pretty pleased.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Imagine if Corrin was revealed after Fates was released to the West. It would've been way worse.
Their game was released in Japan already and most already knew how their character was, so that would've had little impact. At the very least, many prefer their Crossover selves over their actual character.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It depends. I mean, compared to Corrin, who's game hadn't come out yet in America, Chrom was at least heavily requested and Sakurai even considered him before Robin. For some people, yeah they wouldn't be happy. For others, they'll probably be pretty pleased.
didnt Corrin come to smash after Fates was released? I swore it was

Last edited:

Chrono.

Wouldn’t that have been better?
No because before Fates came out people were cautiously optimistic.

AFTER it came out people hated Corrin as a character and Fates had a lukewarm reception at best from fans.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
didnt Corrin come to smash after Fates was released? I swore it was
After Japan release but before the English release.

No because before Fates came out people were cautiously optimistic.

AFTER it came out people hated Corrin as a character and Fates had a lukewarm reception at best from fans.
You know... you make a solid point.

D

Deleted member

IIRC Chrom wasn't necessarily requested, just expected. I don't think many people would be bothered by him though, especially if he were just an echo of Ike.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
IIRC Chrom wasn't necessarily requested, just expected. I don't think many people would be bothered by him though, especially if he were just an echo of Ike.
Just reminded me of loathing the days when people would say Ike would be replaced. It honestly made me not like Chrom back then, eventually after Smash 4's release I warmed up to him. Matt Mercer and warriors certainly helped with that

D

Deleted member

Just reminded me of loathing the days when people would say Ike would be replaced. It honestly made me not like Chrom back then, eventually after Smash 4's release I warmed up to him. Matt Mercer and warriors certainly helped with that
I am just going to say it, but do not let people ruin your liking for characters.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don’t care if Chrom has all the same moves as Ike but his up special should be that spinny move he does during the cutscene when he fights “Marth” in Awakening.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
I hope if that Chrom becomes an Echo Fighter, he has a trailer where he kicks Captain Falcons ass.

And his splash screen says "Chrom get his chance today!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
How if that Chrom becomes an Echo Fighter, he has a trailer where he kicks Captain Falcons ***.

If Daisy didn’t get a trailer Chrom might not either. He could show up in someone else’s like how Lucina was revealed with Robin.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
How if that Chrom becomes an Echo Fighter, he has a trailer where he kicks Captain Falcons ***.

Yeah, I'm hoping if it happens it goes back to where it was left off in Arena Ferox. Falcon is beating Robin and Lucina, and suddenly Chrom joins in saying "Anything can Change!"

D

Deleted member

Some college people remade it in 2013.
I played it during 2013, then stopped for a long time ( I would go on from time to time, but still. ) then I recently got into it again.
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I started playing again at May 25th, 2018 and I made a lot of progress.
I have been residing in SmashBoards, Twitter, Discord, Twitch and YouTube more often in the last few days because of Ultimate.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You know what?
**** it, lets do dis:

Wind Meets Sand: Lyn (Green Axe)
Movement: Armored
Weapon: Sand Shovel+ (Mt. 14, Gives +2 Res)
Refinement: Sand Shovel +
(If unit is within 2 spaces of an armored ally, grants 5 speed during combat)

A: Sacae's Sunscreen (if foe uses Magic or Breath, unit gets +7 Res during combat)
B: Brash Assault 3
C: Even Defense Wave 3

Last edited:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Some college people remade it in 2013.
I played it during 2013, then stopped for a long time ( I would go on from time to time, but still. ) then I recently got into it again.
Makes me wonder if there is something similar for that Pirates of Carribean MMO, that was something I enjoyed when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom