• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I hope there's still mega mode in smash ultimate, so I can have that on and give Ridley a mushroom. How's that for BIG

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I hope there's still mega mode in smash ultimate, so I can have that on and give Ridley a mushroom. How's that for BIG
On that note, my friends and I love doing Mega Mega Death Battle: mega mode, super mushrooms as the only item on high frequency...and the "legal"/popular stages are Skyworld, Norfair, and Port Town Aero Dive. It's such wonderful jank.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Alright, gonna make a Smash Ultimate/Smash 5 depth chart (AKA WHO I WANT TO MAIN) so far:

Mario::ultmario:
Very interested in maining: :ultness::ultpichu::ultwario:
Interested: :ultbayonetta::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ultgreninja::ultjigglypuff::ultlink::ultlucas::ultluigi::ultmetaknight::ultmewtwo::ultpikachu::ultsheik::ultpokemontrainer::ultridley::ultroy::ultryu::ultsnake::ultsonic::ultwolf::ultzelda:
Somewhat interested: :ultbowser::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultike::ultinkling::ultkingdedede::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultgnw::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultdaisy::ultrobin:ultsamus::ultshulk::ultwiifittrainer::ultyounglink::ultzss:
Not interested: :ultbowserjr::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultkirby::ultmegaman::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultridley::ultrob::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultyoshi:
Very not interested: :ultcorrin::ultmiifighters::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultrosalina:

D

Deleted member

Are we still having size discussions? It's 2028, Golden, Ridley is playable in Smash, size discrimination is now extinct
Just realized I accidentally typed 2028 but you know what, that just makes the post better

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We might get the silhouettes of the characters of the banner tonight tho.

Who's gonna dab this time?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
It's been a **** week for Yoshi. Getting sidelined in Smash at E3, Yoshi's Flipping Island getting delayed, the German box art of SSBU removing him over a ridiculous rating label, and even giving him a crappy character dice in Super Mario Party. ****ING MARIO PARTY!!!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I like the bits of comic book style flair the win screen has now.

Not to mention the vs screen too. It's almost like Marvel 3's aesthetic.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's been a **** week for Yoshi. Getting sidelined in Smash at E3, Yoshi's Flipping Island getting delayed, the German box art of SSBU removing him over a ridiculous rating label, and even giving him a crappy character dice in Super Mario Party. ****ING MARIO PARTY!!!
What does his dice block do? Because I know Bowser's has a risk reward system in place, I guess Yoshi's does too?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Uhh,,,how do I clear my cache again?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
She placed an offering of flowers at the base of a stone statue of a fax machine, whispering quiet prayers in reverence.

"Great Kami-san, we thank you for your bounty, praise you for your inspiration and request your blessing in our battles. Many lifetimes have we bowed in your presence, and many lifetimes more so we shall. Give me the strength to defeat those that would seek to defeat me, the wisdom to ally myself with those that would ally with me and the cleverness to rise in battle above all. May your image forever light our path, and may your messages forever guide it. Blessings be."

A single cherry petal dropped to the ground as she finished her prayer. Rays of sunlight shone through the pastel pink canopy of the grove. Two long, orange tentacles draped down from the young girl's head onto the petal-covered ground. She wasn't normally one to visit the shrines, but in recent days she had begun to seek guidance. Need it, perhaps. All too often she felt increasingly lost about her place in life. She still enjoyed all the things that had once given her life it's meaning, of course, but more and more she felt as though something was missing from it all. Every day she played sports, oogled the latest fashions, chattered happily with passerby about random subjects. But what was the impact of it all? Who would actually remember any of it in a few years?

Her culture told her not to worry about such things. Her religion, her worldview, everything she had ever known. But for whatever reason, she felt herself unable to help a desire for something deeper. Sometimes she would wake up from a dream in a cold sweat, unsure of what had just been dreamed but with a lingering sense of awe or dread. Other times when she closed her eyes, she almost felt as though she was somewhere else entirely. The air would feel hotter, or colder, or drier. But when she opened them again, everything was just as it was when she had closed them. Was she coming down with something? Was there a gas leak in her apartment? She reflected on these things, but never seemed to find quite the right explaination for the shift.
Pretty sure this is the rest of my writing quota for the week. Feel free to say if you have any thoughts on any of these things I knock together, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom