• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Honestly I can't care about either to give anything more than a resounding meh.
Like look people do it and they can there's noting banning them from doing it. I'm not gonna be that guy to say whether someone should or should not dab/twerk.

There's enough in this world to worry about as it is I don't need to add on to it.
I mean, I wont slap them and say "stop, no one wants to see you do that ****" But I sure wont like it in the least

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
When it comes to Smash Ultimate I'm probably going to be playing a lot of people

Obvious mains right here.
:ultike:

Secondaries
:ultlucas::ultlucina:/:ultmarth:

Tertiaries
:ultsnake::ultshulk::ultridley:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I really wish we could choose the weapon we used in the secret Agent 3 fight.

I'd kick her ass for sure if I had Dualies.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
oh we listing off mains and secondaries? okay

Mains:
:ultluigi::ultroy::ultshulk::ultbayonetta::ultridley::ultgreninja:
Secondaries:
:ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultcorrin::ultdiddy::ultdk::ultdoc::ultduckhunt::ultfalco::ultfox::ultganondorf::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultinkling::ultjigglypuff::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlink::ultlittlemac::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultmario::ultmarth::ultsnake::ultsamus::ultryu::ultrosalina::ultrobin:ultrob::ultpokemontrainer::ultdarkpit::ultpit::ultsheik::ultpikachu::ultpichu::ultdaisy::ultpeach::ultpalutena::ultpacman::ultolimar::ultness::ultgnw::ultmiifighters::ultmewtwo::ultmetaknight::ultmegaman::ultlucina::ultsonic::ulttoonlink::ultvillager::ultwario::ultwiifittrainer::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultyounglink::ultzelda::ultzss:

what can i say i really like playing every character (and my secondaries are in no praticular order)

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I don’t understand why people are already asking questions like, “What’s your new main?” How the hell would I know? The game isn’t out yet, for God’s sake.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don’t understand why people are already asking questions like, “What’s your new main?” How the hell would I know? The game isn’t out yet, for God’s sake.
Some people main the characters they like, rather than what they can do.

Like in my case, I've been waiting for Yink's return since Brawl, so you better believe I'm maining him.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
More like "Who do you want to main?"

I think it's pretty obvious no one has played the game yet, and there's likely to be new characters announced which may change people's opinions over time...but that doesn't stop us from having things to talk about and speculate.

Chrono.

Very late to the main talk but, I'm definitely picking up my Sm4sh mains which are: :ultcloud::ultroy::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultshulk:

But I'm very looking forward to trying out: :ultyounglink::ultwolf::ultinkling::ultlink::ultridley:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm probably going to start off with :ultkirby: (or :ultluigi: if he's available right away), but once I have all of the characters unlocked, I'll likely lean towards any of the following:

:ultbayonetta::ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultluigi::ultmewtwo::ultridley::ultshulk::ultwario::ultsnake:?:ultsnake:!:ultsnake:!!!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I always start off with :ultmario: and then play through the roster alternating between newcomer and veteran.

But I can't do that now.

Anyway, more often then not, the characters I play most pick me but I am looking forward to trying :ultinkling::ultridley: and playing as :ultsnake::ultpichu::ultwolf: again.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Is it weird that I've never made anything close to an innuendo in my life?
I mean, I haven't either (at least intentionally), so I suppose it's not that weird to me.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Right now it's mostly going to be anchoring with Villager, trying out the two younger Links, and then going down the line with Ice Climbers, Pokemon Trainer, Snake, Mr. G&W and the like.

I see myself though sticking with Villager and either Young Link or Toon Link though. Still haven't decided. Look man as much as I love sword bois I gotta admit the slingshot game is too strong.
also i've actually played the game villager is from but whoops don't tell dad

D

Deleted member

:ultmario: to :ultsamus: right before :ultridley:'s attack:

"Samus... I am not feeling so good..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom