• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You'd be restricting the board from using 80% of the words from a dictionary.....frick...
I think you need to crack open a dictionary again, take a second look. Most words in there can be used without resorting to making a dirty jokes or using dirty humour. :v

you are aware of how many innuendos katt makes right? i don't have a choice :V
I still don't see you making them as often as Uni. :v

Most hilarious joke of the year.
Here's another one.

Katt setting you on fire. :v

D

Deleted member

Is it weird that I've never made anything close to an innuendo in my life?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Good thing TT is allowing me to build my F!Robin because **** the B!Lyn in the new Infernal Earth Map.

D

Deleted member

I do agree that Decidueye can offer a lot with the Archer gimmick. However I'm rooting for either Incineroar or Buzzwole to fulfill the wrestler style that Smash hasn't truly had yet. We've come close with some of the new moves that Bowser got.

But much like how Sheik and Mac get their movepools from being a ninja and boxer, either of those two can work as the pro-wrestler type. Lariats, Seismic Toss, Circle Throw, Body Slam, Low Sweep, ect. And someone in this series should have a legit German Suplex.
Supporting either Incineroar or Buzzwole?

D

Deleted member

This post was an accident lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
It's not the fact that he liked it that made me say that, it's how Shiny reacted to it. Instantly jumping to the conclusion that we think he wants to date her despite all of us knowing she's with Yellow AND that we made a joke about that.

It's honestly a bit insulting to me that he'd think so lowly of us as to ship someone who's already with someone else and reminds me of a similar thing he said before his hiatus about how our brains could only think about shipping people.

This is what makes me think that way. It's probably more harsh than it needs to be, I'll give you that, but the joke itself wasn't the reason.
Possibly. But it's always possible that he's not thinking lowly of others, but lowly of himself. I mean, it's just as common for young people to see lowly of themselves when people make fun of them, even for something that was supposed to be harmless. And some people did make a bigger deal of the matter, even when some people were fine with it and it was taken a bit too far.
And believe me, it's easy to self-loathe when others make a big deal of what you did. I did it alot and sometimes still do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom